UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

5/29/13 5:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting question: If we vote up the OP in this thread, do we vote up Bobby Lupo, or GingerWhinger?

5/29/13 7:54 PM
Bobby Lupo
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

Interesting question: If we vote up the OP in this thread, do we vote up Bobby Lupo, or GingerWhinger?

This one, I need all the help I can get.
5/29/13 7:58 PM
Bobby Lupo
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mojodmonky - Loops, BadMon, and the rest of you betting degenerates.

I'm curious to know how you guys feel about the upcoming Fuel card.

I know that I am extremely biased since I train at his gym, but I think Werdum at better than -300 is a solid play here. Am I being blind here and not seeing things objectively? Outside of a flash KO, I just dont see how Nog can take this one.

I will be betting Werdum, some now and then depending on the weigh ins, Ill figure out if I'm doubling up. Werdum should win easily, provided he's motivated and in shape (you would know this).

IMO, Werdum is the clear #3 HW in the world, and if the odds were nice, I'd bet him against Cain.
5/29/13 8:01 PM
Bobby Lupo

Cathal Pendred is +200 against Che Mills. He's from the same team as Conor McGregor and Gunnar Nelson. I can see this guy in the UFC soon. Mills is tough, but I'm going with my gut and putting a little on the Paddy.
5/29/13 8:03 PM
UGCTT_mojodmonky
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ive been a fat ass bum and out of the gym the last couple of weeks because my wife is about to give birth to my first child anytime now but the last time I saw Fabricio he looked good and ready to win.
5/30/13 7:41 AM
Bobby Lupo

9-14-2013 - MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Floyd Mayweather Jr -225
Saul Canelo Alvarez +175
11.5 over -340

The Floyd store is giving away free money. Money is gonna make this kid look sillier than his ginger hair already does.
6/2/13 7:46 AM
Bobby Lupo

Bobby Lupo - Cathal Pendred is +200 against Che Mills. He's from the same team as Conor McGregor and Gunnar Nelson. I can see this guy in the UFC soon. Mills is tough, but I'm going with my gut and putting a little on the Paddy.

BOOM!!!!!!!!
6/2/13 8:33 AM
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice!
6/4/13 5:07 PM
Bixby

Machida/ Phil Davis UFC 163 in Rio!

Machidas gonna knock on yer door to fastball your face with dollahs!

Machida Davis? What in the hell is Davis gonna bring against the brazilian dragon? NOTHING!!!
6/5/13 9:57 PM
Jsteven
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida is easy money Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 10:15 PM
Lazer MMA

I smell a rat in that one!
6/8/13 2:24 AM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything logical tells me werdum wins easy, but somehow I can't stop believing in big nog. Might throw away acouple pennies on him Phone Post
6/8/13 2:28 AM
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet on Werdum but regret it. I think Werdum rightfully is the favourite but should not be as heavy of one as the lines indicate. Nog can catch him on the feet and has power, and is not easy to finish even at this stage in his career.

E. Silva by TKO/KO is good value depending on what you can get him at still 

6/8/13 4:54 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Patalino at plus 150 is where I'm putting the schillings tonight. Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 10:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Patalino at plus 150 is where I'm putting the schillings tonight. Phone Post 3.0
Lol... Been running stinky! Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 5:42 PM
Bobby Lupo

Im on fire but I'm betting pennies. I went Brazilian against foreigner where I could and doubled up on werdum, but the odds were bad, so not a big hit, but nice for the winning pct. fejaio was my only fuckup. Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 5:48 PM
toddiejasl
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Im on fire but I'm betting pennies. I went Brazilian against foreigner where I could and doubled up on werdum, but the odds were bad, so not a big hit, but nice for the winning pct. fejaio was my only fuckup. Phone Post 3.0

I think Feijao fucked up a few bets, mine included...

Looked gassed after 3 mins, poor show...
6/9/13 5:49 PM
discodrew
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
6/9/13 5:51 PM
Bobby Lupo

He's too big for 205. It's diminishing returns when a guy has to drop that much weight. Killed his cardio. Silva was doing target practice Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 6:41 PM
Bixby

Came to post the same fuckin' thing!

Feijao the only dog that really screwed me over.
Why do I deserve this god?

Is it because I saw the movie Warrior and really thought Koba aka Kurt Angle was cool? Just tell me!
6/9/13 7:34 PM
raags

I think Feijao just came in adren dumped. He looked pretty good in the third against King Mo right? 

I thought looked a bit flabby but I just rewatched weighins and grabbed a snap of the Henderson fight...

Feijao at weigh ins for Henderson fight:

Weigh ins for UFC on Fuel 10:

6/9/13 7:36 PM
raags

He looks a bit flabbier but not hugely so, and came in at 204 and didn't look particularly dehydrated...

I think a lot of guys tend to underperform in their first UFC fight and feel the nerves/adren dump/not acclimatize well. DC spoke about it, Mayhem did too, and I think Feijao was a victim of that.

6/9/13 7:55 PM
Lazer MMA

No way to explain gassing in 3 minutes at all in that fight!
6/9/13 7:57 PM
Lazer MMA

BadMon - 

He mentally broke.  It was one of the most obvious mental break-downs I've seen in a fight.

He threw a load of shots that landed and didn't phase Thiago.

That last combo with the spinning back elbow landing flush and Thiago throwing back immediately after shook him......

You can see his spirit leave his body as Thiago marched him into the fence and WAVING his hands up like "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?"  It  very similar to when Phil Baroni unloaded on Frank Shamrock only to have Shamrock signal the "You are going to sleep" motion right before dropping him.

He was mindfucked.  Watch the ending again.  He marched straight backward into the fence and accepted his fate.

He did. He could not understand why he had no win after 3 minutes, it was inexplicable.
6/9/13 7:58 PM
Lazer MMA

wind sorry

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.