UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

6/12/13 11:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miocic by decision at around +400 is very good value

I can't make any sense of Hendo/Rashad. Rashad is mentally so off, but Hendo's knee and movement seems bunk and both of them have questionable cardio. The "Henderson in round 1" line at +550 seems decent

I don't like Woodley as the favourite and feel he is overvalued. Will do a small play on Shields

Davis ITD is good at +118

6/13/13 12:00 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd favour Hendo slightly over Rashad I guess, Rashad comes in on straight lines and doesn't move his head and freezing in one place will get him on queer street fast. Likely will do a small play on Hendo by (T)KO

6/13/13 2:39 AM
NorthFromHere
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Rashad will have significant speed and cardio advantage over Hendo. If H-bomb doesn't land in the first round, it's all Rashad after that.
6/13/13 3:25 AM
raags

Just like he was going to dominate Lil Nog, right? ^

6/13/13 4:37 AM
NorthFromHere
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
raags - 

Just like he was going to dominate Lil Nog, right? ^

One bad performance doesn't mean Rashad is done. Maybe he was injured, who knows.
6/13/13 5:04 AM
raags

Rashad was tentative against Jones and even more tentative against Lil Nog. I don't think Rashad is definitely done, but I think there's a solid chance he's mentally out of the game now. I think the threat Dan's power will exacerbate any issues in that regard. 

6/13/13 5:05 AM
raags

I agree that if Rashad shows up... he is the favourite to win this fight with his speed/TDs. But just keep in mind when betting there is a good chance he may do a repeat of the Lil Nog performance in the cage.

6/13/13 5:38 AM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woodley is overvalued here.

Im waiting for the weigh ins but as of now, Im considering Shields and Evans.

Hendersons knees are useless. Id think doesnt have a TDD anymore. Evans is the fresher guy and hes going to make a statement. A focused Evans is the better fighter.

Woodleys line is no suprise after nearly killing someone last time. Shields by american jiu jitsu baby! U. dec.

Miocic/Nelson really screws with me badly. Miocic isnt gonna KO Nelson but vice versa? He also seems to be the more mobile guy. I can see a dec. win for the guy. +345 is very tempting!
6/13/13 6:00 AM
raags

He is at +500 on Paddypower last I checked. Hit it! 

6/13/13 6:31 AM
Lazer MMA

Bixby - Woodley is overvalued here.

Im waiting for the weigh ins but as of now, Im considering Shields and Evans.

Hendersons knees are useless. Id think doesnt have a TDD anymore. Evans is the fresher guy and hes going to make a statement. A focused Evans is the better fighter.

Woodleys line is no suprise after nearly killing someone last time. Shields by american jiu jitsu baby! U. dec.

Miocic/Nelson really screws with me badly. Miocic isnt gonna KO Nelson but vice versa? He also seems to be the more mobile guy. I can see a dec. win for the guy. +345 is very tempting!

Hendo seems to have come clean about the knee (interview with Trigg). He may be OK

He figures to look for TD's more this fight (usually hdngaf about being on his back). Something like the Palhares fight.
6/13/13 6:54 AM
Bobby Lupo
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad should decision Hendo in a cautious bore of a fight. He's world's faster and can jab, jog and blanket Dan. Rashad will pull a Guida.

I don't think Stipe is a top guy and only top 10 guys beat Nelson, but I'm almost never comfortable betting on Roy Nelson, so I'll leave it alone.

6/14/13 6:33 PM
Bobby Lupo
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad is going to beat Hendo in the most boring fight of 2013. Hendo looked deflated and drawn, like Fedor did in the Hendo fight.
6/14/13 6:34 PM
Bobby Lupo

Rumors that Shields had a bad camp on the UG. Unconfirmed, but good source
6/14/13 7:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Hendo in this fight!! But then again I love Hendo in any Fight... Lol... The penny's are getting dropped in the slot!! Come on Chicken Dinner !!

Hendo by 1st Rnd KO Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 7:05 PM
Bobby Lupo

Rashad will snuggle and jab until Hendo gasses, then he will snuggle, jab and stay far away Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 7:12 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Rashad will snuggle and jab until Hendo gasses, then he will snuggle, jab and stay far away Phone Post 3.0
It's a very strong possibility ... But I'm betting on Stankie Leg Part 2!! Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 8:00 PM
UGCTT_Messiah
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad-Hendo is gonna be Rampage-Rashad all over again. Failed double into cage lean, referee break, repeat.
6/15/13 8:25 AM
Bobby Lupo

My only concern is Dan's long history of getting favorable decisions in fights he rightfully lost.
6/15/13 9:34 AM
Lazer MMA

BS Bobby. We'll take it up in another thread.
6/15/13 9:38 AM
raags

^ lol? 

I did a small play on Rashad by dec since he looked good at the weigh ins.

6/15/13 7:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

2 Hundi on Hendo at plus 140!!

War Henderson Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 1:50 AM
kylekanada
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo was the last piece of my multi-event 5 fight parlay. So close.
6/16/13 4:01 AM
raags

Cashed everything (Davis straight, Shields straight, Rashad dec., Pierson straight, Jordan straight) except Davis by Sub. Great night.

6/16/13 11:39 AM
Bobby Lupo

I only bet Rashad straight up. First UFC I didn't buy in forever. I saw Man of Steel in IMAX 3-D. It was OK, but probably better than that UFC card.
6/16/13 11:54 AM
Megatherium
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geez, I wish I had discovered this thread before now. I've been saving up for my dream Siberian hucho taimen fishing trip and I could sure use some easy money. Oh well, I reckon I better bet big and bold; try to make up for lost time.

Thanks ahead of time eh Bobby!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.