UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

6/16/13 5:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - I only bet Rashad straight up. First UFC I didn't buy in forever. I saw Man of Steel in IMAX 3-D. It was OK, but probably better than that UFC card.

Underwhelming movie!? With all that blockbuster trailer shit?

Thx Rashad and Shields!
6/16/13 6:41 PM
Bobby Lupo
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bixby - 
Bobby Lupo - I only bet Rashad straight up. First UFC I didn't buy in forever. I saw Man of Steel in IMAX 3-D. It was OK, but probably better than that UFC card.

Underwhelming movie!? With all that blockbuster trailer shit?

Thx Rashad and Shields!

First hour is great, then it's an hour and a half bad fight scene. Made for International audiences. Superthin on plot
6/17/13 4:24 PM
donkey guard
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did ok on miocic and shields, Rashad by dec was an easy pick. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 7:46 PM
Bobby Lupo
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't believe in Stipe Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 6:34 PM
Bixby

fishyfish - 
Bobby Lupo - I didn't believe in Stipe Phone Post 3.0

me neither, but expecting yet another Roy KO, at less than even odds, when it should've been obvious (DOH!) that staying out of trouble for a round and a half, letting the fat guy gas, MIGHT take Roy's Ace out of play, and give an underdog a shot.  at the least, it was worth a small play on Miocic by decision (at what odds ?  like +400 ?). 

plus, I told myself I was gonna abstain from Hendo vs. Rashad, but like a fool, I bet on the big KO.  I was up 300%, and turned around and put it all on Roy and Hendo's KO's.  I hope I have learned from this lesson.  up til then, I was having a perfect evening, then at the end, like a dumbass, I let my "heart" wager.  never good.  

Should've learned to listen to me more!

Do we have lurkers here?
6/19/13 3:47 PM
Bobby Lupo

Seth odds are all over the place. If he spins, he wins. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 6:27 AM
Bixby

Tiny profits through Minakov.

Read infos on War MAchine being hurt and his opponent having a marshmallow chin. Stayed away from that like staying away from a thai hooker.

Anderson Silva -260
Chris Weidman +220

Cub Swanson -235
Dennis Siver +195

Charles Oliveira+425
Frankie Edgar -550

Roger Gracie +100
Tim Kennedy -140

Mark Munoz -160
Tim Boetsch +120

First thoughts:

Boetsch U. dec. Gritty and though guy. Munoz has questionable mental game. Comes of depression...

Jersey Shore Edgar U. dec.

Silva/Weidman. Alright tuff one! Yesterday I was reading Anderson Silva knocks out his sparring partners. Jesus christ!

Chris never beat anyone spectacular, although Munoz was said to be a rising prospect that time. I know I was pretty confident saying Weidman has a shot...but as fight date comes closer im losing confidence. ALWAYS go against of who pro fighters pick baby...as GSP said Weidman'll do it...pick Andy...
6/20/13 6:44 AM
Lazer MMA

Weidman hype threw the roof. How many PPV buys do u see it being worth at the end of the day??

Amazing odds on the fight! They are begging you to bet AS! Red flag number 1.
6/20/13 6:49 AM
Bixby

Lazer MMA - 
Weidman hype threw the roof. How many PPV buys do u see it being worth at the end of the day??

Amazing odds on the fight! They are begging you to bet AS! Red flag number 1.

500 000 - 650 000

If Anderson was an american...he would have Warren Buffet money!

Weidman is predestined to do the the exact same thing Sonnen did in the 1st fight...just better. But Silva knocks some people out.
6/20/13 8:27 AM
Bobby Lupo

Anderson is a steal at those odds. He's going to style on Weidman.

Paulie Malignaggi is +700 against Broner. Don't follow me down this path, but I think Paulie might pull a Calzaghe-Lacy type expose on Adrian. Again, don't bet this, but don't be shocked if this happens.
6/20/13 9:26 AM
Bixby

Bobby Lupo - Anderson is a steal at those odds. He's going to style on Weidman.

Paulie Malignaggi is +700 against Broner. Don't follow me down this path, but I think Paulie might pull a Calzaghe-Lacy type expose on Adrian. Again, don't bet this, but don't be shocked if this happens.

RIP James Gandolfini.

Its hurts just a little :(
6/21/13 6:45 AM
Bobby Lupo

Galdolfini had a good fucking time in those 51 years.
6/23/13 6:14 AM
Bixby

Saw man of steel as well.

What a insane movie. The effects are insane as well as supermans body. Such a playboy!
6/23/13 7:08 AM
Bobby Lupo

Malignaggi lost by split decision, but won the trash talk portion. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 7:20 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big value on Machida if you can still get him at the -300ish he opened at

Barnett is great value at -230, he is better than Mir everywhere

6/25/13 4:06 AM
Bixby

Unload everything on Machida.

Davis is Mr Wonderful...who will get wonderfully outpointed!
6/25/13 7:02 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 06/25/13 7:04 AM

Honestly, I see Shogun as a stronger play (not that Machida is not a very good play).

Shogun should sweep IMO if taken down (possible transitions to leg locks also), I just see him stopping the fight via sub or GNP. I see this as a major league player VS a minor league one in all seriousness. Shogun to send Sonnen back to MW still without a win @ LHW.

Read it will open @ -180 BTW
6/25/13 7:29 AM
Bobby Lupo

Phil Davis is not very good. Machida dominates in a one sided bore.

Chael always loses the big one. He chokes under the bright lights. Shogun is Shotgun, but Chael will manage to beat himself in that one. Bet Shotgun
6/25/13 8:48 AM
RJJH
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am liking Roger Gracie over Tim Kennedy.

Tim is favored.

6/25/13 1:02 PM
Bobby Lupo

RJJH - 

Tim is favored.

He should be. Roger is a liability standing. Like UFC 5 level striking.
6/26/13 8:37 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
Honestly, I see Shogun as a stronger play (not that Machida is not a very good play).

Shogun should sweep IMO if taken down (possible transitions to leg locks also), I just see him stopping the fight via sub or GNP. I see this as a major league player VS a minor league one in all seriousness. Shogun to send Sonnen back to MW still without a win @ LHW.

Read it will open @ -180 BTW

^ FYI folks this is from the guy who was questioning if there is value on KZ in the Aldo fight

Shogun's cardio is a liability in any fight, especially a 5 rounder and Chael is relentless. Unless Shogun opens at some ridiculous odds, Machida is WAY better value. 

6/26/13 8:39 AM
Bixby

Anderson Silva -265
Chris Weidman +225

Cub Swanson -230
Dennis Siver +190

Charles Oliveira+400
Frankie Edgar -500

Roger Gracie +110
Tim Kennedy -150

Mark Munoz -140
Tim Boetsch +100

Boetsch, Tim Kennedy, Frankie Edgar, Cub Swanson aaaaaaaand Silva. I did it!

Thinking about my wager. The main event is a straight bet. The rest will be parlayed up.
6/26/13 8:42 AM
Bobby Lupo

Bixby - Anderson Silva -265
Chris Weidman +225

Cub Swanson -230
Dennis Siver +190

Charles Oliveira+400
Frankie Edgar -500

Roger Gracie +110
Tim Kennedy -150

Mark Munoz -140
Tim Boetsch +100

Boetsch, Tim Kennedy, Frankie Edgar, Cub Swanson aaaaaaaand Silva. I did it!

Thinking about my wager. The main event is a straight bet. The rest will be parlayed up.

Agree with this.
6/26/13 8:42 AM
raags

RJJH - 

Tim is favored.

Kennedy went 5 rounds against Jacare without getting subbed and I don't think Roger's sub game is as effective as Jacare's in MMA. Kennedy is rightfully the favourite and I'd even say he is undervalued at current odds. Might rewatch the Jacare vs. Kennedy fight to get an idea... but Kennedy is tough, with serviceable striking, decent TDD and a lot of experience. Roger is still so new to the game, his TDs aren't great and he has shown nothing in his standup besides a decent but very predictable and counterable jab. Be wary.

6/26/13 8:49 AM
RJJH
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raags - 
RJJH - 

Tim is favored.

Kennedy went 5 rounds against Jacare without getting subbed and I don't think Roger's sub game is as effective as Jacare's in MMA. Kennedy is rightfully the favourite and I'd even say he is undervalued at current odds. Might rewatch the Jacare vs. Kennedy fight to get an idea... but Kennedy is tough, with serviceable striking, decent TDD and a lot of experience. Roger is still so new to the game, his TDs aren't great and he has shown nothing in his standup besides a decent but very predictable and counterable jab. Be wary.

while this sounds about right, I still think Roger wins this fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.