UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Son of Neckbone
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 
Son of Neckbone - Do you have a favorite online betting site?

I used to use thegreek but that was a long time ago and don't think they exist. Aldo as an underdog is bananas.

TheGreek still exists. I used Bovada in the past and they paid. Here's a list of comparable odds https://www.bestfightodds.com/

I stopped messing with thegreek because it was real easy to place bets but was extorted when it came to payouts. Also they have done some shifty behavior in the past.

Granted this was a long time ago, but I had bet largely on Pete Spratt to beat Robbie Lawler, as I had heard it through the grapevine that he was having knee of shoulder problems and was unable to train at all for the fight. On a whim I threw a few bucks on Spratt by sub (something like 18:1 odds against), and bizarrely Lawler submitted on his feet to leg kicks. They were claiming it was a TKO because it was due to strikes even though every outlet had it listed as a sub, the referee called it as that, and Buffer too. Shady shit.

Are there any sites that you can get your money back from and don't have to give them their extortion fee?

Another question:
If a fight gets overturned afterwards what happens? Say I bet on Aldo, he wins, I cash out, then 4 days later they announce it as a PED failure? Or like with Silva/Diaz where they both fail and there is no winner?
6 days ago
wigwam
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is top class! TTT for more Lupo logic.

Don't know if this will effect the fight but my cousin just got back from Vegas, he was out partying and bumped into Macgregor at about 4am in a club. Said he was wrecked and that they partied for a few hours. He showed me some pictures and Mac is posing in the club with a chick bent over right in front of him. He's got a few pics, I have them. Don't really want to post them incase it gets the lad in trouble with his girl. I'll pm them to trustworthy individuals.

Anyway, maybe Conor is like Jones and partying like a motherfucker doesn't effect his training or performance. I don't know if he has behaved this way before other fights. If it's new then it could really be a factor.

(As a side note, my cus said Macgregor was a sound guy, said he had a lot of time for everyone that wanted to talk to him and was basically just partying with his fans.) Phone Post 3.0
6 days ago
wigwam
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^this was before the news of Aldo's rib broke... Phone Post 3.0
6 days ago
Bobby Lupo
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wigwam - This thread is top class! TTT for more Lupo logic.

Don't know if this will effect the fight but my cousin just got back from Vegas, he was out partying and bumped into Macgregor at about 4am in a club. Said he was wrecked and that they partied for a few hours. He showed me some pictures and Mac is posing in the club with a chick bent over right in front of him. He's got a few pics, I have them. Don't really want to post them incase it gets the lad in trouble with his girl. I'll pm them to trustworthy individuals.

Anyway, maybe Conor is like Jones and partying like a motherfucker doesn't effect his training or performance. I don't know if he has behaved this way before other fights. If it's new then it could really be a factor.

(As a side note, my cus said Macgregor was a sound guy, said he had a lot of time for everyone that wanted to talk to him and was basically just partying with his fans.) Phone Post 3.0

This was the reasoning for Changing my Bisping pick to Hendo at the last minute. Mike was drunk at the club, drunk at the movie theater, drunk all over Vegas the week before the fight.
6 days ago
Bobby Lupo
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check this out

A huge €11,000k has been placed as a single bet with Boylesports on McGregor to take the UFC featherweight world title belt off the Brazilian when they meet in Las Vegas on June 11.
It is the second five-figure sum to be gambled on a McGregor win with the bookie following a flutter last April at 21/20.
The five figure bet was placed in one of BoyleSports Dublin city centre shops this morning and if McGregor wins the fight they will make a €8,000 profit.

Following his injury scare, Jose Aldo has been eased out to Evens from 5/6.
Liam Glynn, BoyleSports’ spokesperson said: “Conor McGregor is all the rage to win his upcoming UFC match against Jose Aldo and if he manages to win, BoyleSports will be hit with a six figure loss.
“One punter certainly has faith in The Notorious having placed €11K on the UFC fighter on Friday morning and our traders are expecting the current 8/11 available on McGregor to defeat Jose Aldo to dry up sooner rather than later judging by the latest surge of support.”
Online Editors
6 days ago
Bobby Lupo

Son of Neckbone - 
Bobby Lupo - 
Son of Neckbone - Do you have a favorite online betting site?

I used to use thegreek but that was a long time ago and don't think they exist. Aldo as an underdog is bananas.

TheGreek still exists. I used Bovada in the past and they paid. Here's a list of comparable odds https://www.bestfightodds.com/

I stopped messing with thegreek because it was real easy to place bets but was extorted when it came to payouts. Also they have done some shifty behavior in the past.

Granted this was a long time ago, but I had bet largely on Pete Spratt to beat Robbie Lawler, as I had heard it through the grapevine that he was having knee of shoulder problems and was unable to train at all for the fight. On a whim I threw a few bucks on Spratt by sub (something like 18:1 odds against), and bizarrely Lawler submitted on his feet to leg kicks. They were claiming it was a TKO because it was due to strikes even though every outlet had it listed as a sub, the referee called it as that, and Buffer too. Shady shit.

Are there any sites that you can get your money back from and don't have to give them their extortion fee?

Another question:
If a fight gets overturned afterwards what happens? Say I bet on Aldo, he wins, I cash out, then 4 days later they announce it as a PED failure? Or like with Silva/Diaz where they both fail and there is no winner?

Bovada is the only site I've had experience with. They paid without a problem. 5Dimes usually has the best odds, I'm sure someone here uses them and can tell you more.
5 days ago
wigwam

Bobby Lupo -
wigwam - This thread is top class! TTT for more Lupo logic.

This was the reasoning for Changing my Bisping pick to Hendo at the last minute. Mike was drunk at the club, drunk at the movie theater, drunk all over Vegas the week before the fight.
You think it'll play a role in this fight? It doesn't look like it's had on effect his preparations so far. He looks like he's coming in to it in shape. Could be a mental factor if he's not used to it. He seems strong mentally but I wonder if the distractions and temptations of Vegas will change his ability to focus.

That was a good shout switching the Bisping bet after getting that info. A guy like Hendo required 100% dedication in camp. He's too dangerous to take lightly.

Aldo is probably the same. Like you've already said, the way he's training, the sparing partners he's bringing in, how serious and focused he seems... All that and the way the odds are currently set make Aldo the smart pic. Unless you've got 11,000 to bang on the favourite. Phone Post 3.0
5 days ago
Bobby Lupo

Conor looks to be in peak human condition. I think he's doing what works for him. He's got a great coach and team for support.

Bisping had only one chance of winning, and that was a purely disciplined jab and jog points victory. Anything else, and he was fucked.

Conor is such a physical specimen, that he could uncork a left and turn the whole thing upside down at any time. Bisping never had Conor's tools. He had to rely on gaming the other guy.

I still think Conor is a year away from being in the Jon Jones/Chris Weidman/Jose Aldo class of fighter. This fight will one way or another make Conor a better fighter, either work harder and smarter to avenge a victory, or prove to the world that he was right all along—validating his self confidence.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.