UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

10/8/11 9:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
McCorklemyHero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeiberFan -  And LMAO at Lauzon getting it to the ground. Guillard stuffed everything Dunham had and J-lau isnt half the wrestler.
Maynard
Aldo
Chael
Guillard Phone Post

LMAO?
10/8/11 10:18 PM
McCorklemyHero

good nite tonite.
10/8/11 11:46 PM
Team GDP
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good night for me. also almost laid another parlay on lima and saunders but ran out of funds. great fights tonight.
10/8/11 11:53 PM
Bad Monkey
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad Monkey -  I'm thinking of parlaying a couple fights.  I think there are several fights tomorrow that are pretty safe.  I trying to figure out which ones to play together.  All six pays +794 

I got
Chael
Simpson
Frankie
Killa B
Maia
Nam

First time betting and I nailed it.  I said fuck it and played all six.  Just wish I had the marbles to go big.  Put down $20 to win $159.  Best night of fights eva!!!
10/9/11 5:06 PM
McCorklemyHero

Is BieberFan going to show back up and beg for mercy???
10/9/11 5:08 PM
McCorklemyHero

Bad Monkey -  I'm thinking of parlaying a couple fights.  I think there are several fights tomorrow that are pretty safe.  I trying to figure out which ones to play together.  All six pays +794 

I got
Chael
Simpson
Frankie
Killa B
Maia
Nam

Very well done fren
10/9/11 5:11 PM
Bobby Lupo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last night paid my mortgage. Big one. 
10/10/11 7:35 PM
BeiberFan
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorklemyHero -
BeiberFan -  And LMAO at Lauzon getting it to the ground. Guillard stuffed everything Dunham had and J-lau isnt half the wrestler.
Maynard
Aldo
Chael
Guillard Phone Post

LMAO?
I eat my crow in despair, fren. :) Phone Post
10/10/11 10:19 PM
Bad Monkey
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up Lupo?

What you got for 137?
10/11/11 9:56 AM
McCorklemyHero

BeiberFan - 
McCorklemyHero -
Maynard
Aldo
Chael
Guillard Phone Post

LMAO?
I eat my crow in despair, fren. :) Phone Post

I can respect that.  We all take our turns dining on humble pie.
10/11/11 9:56 AM
McCorklemyHero

Bad Monkey -  What's up Lupo?

What you got for 137?

I will be in Sin City for 137, we are going to hit this one hard.  I think there are opportunities all over the board.
10/11/11 10:01 AM
Jsteven
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Kongo over Meathead, and if GSP stays around -360 im going big on that.  High risk but I dont think he loses.
10/11/11 10:03 AM
McCorklemyHero

Jsteven -  I like Kongo over Meathead, and if GSP stays around -360 im going big on that.  High risk but I dont think he loses.

I think Mitrione is the play, and I was never a big fan.
Also going with BJ over Diaz.

I cant bet in good faith on GSP...just cannot do it.  Probably sitting the main event out.  I want to see the line movement in Cro Cop/Big Country, I think there may be some value in Mirko.  Big Country has looked pretty dreadful lately.
10/11/11 10:06 AM
Team GDP
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorklemyHero - 
Jsteven -  I like Kongo over Meathead, and if GSP stays around -360 im going big on that.  High risk but I dont think he loses.

I cant bet in good faith on GSP...just cannot do it.  Probably sitting the main event out.  I want to see the line movement in Cro Cop/Big Country, I think there may be some value in Mirko.  Big Country has looked pretty dreadful lately.
i like mitrione too. considering small play on diaz
10/11/11 10:10 AM
Jsteven
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/11/11 10:10 AM
McCorklemyHero - 

I dont have a strong feeling on Kongo, just think he is the better striker and may use his improved wrestling to steal rounds.  I cant decide on BJ or Diaz and will prob sit it out.  Looking forward to more undercard lines coming out.

*edit for spelling

10/11/11 10:25 AM
McCorklemyHero

Jsteven - 
McCorklemyHero - 

I dont have a strong feeling on Kongo, just think he is the better striker and may use his improved wrestling to steal rounds.  I cant decide on BJ or Diaz and will prob sit it out.  Looking forward to more undercard lines coming out.

*edit for spelling

Mitrione has some pretty damn quick hands and Morecraft who has ragdolled others in the UFC really had nothing for him in terms of making it happen on the ground.  I think Cup Cheick may end the 29th staring at the lights.
10/11/11 10:31 AM
Bobby Lupo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Early thoughts:
I think that Kongo is going to wrestlefuck Mitrione and win with GnP. Kimbo looked like Mark Coleman against Meathead. 

GSP is going to win, regardless of the odds, you bet the winner and he's the winner.

I can't get a handle on Diaz-BJ. BJ should win easily, Diaz cannot stop a TD, but BJ has (with the exception of Fitch rd.1) become nothing more than a boxer recently. He was out boxed by Edgar for 10 rounds and never went to a plan B. Diaz could do the same. AVOID

Cro Cop has looked less shitty than Nelson recently, but his chin is fucked and he's probably too injured to have enough snap to KO the hard to KO Nelson. Expect Cro Cop to pick up points with timid point fighting and Nelson trying to throw bombs and gas himself out. Mirko should take a boring decision

I like Cowboy over Siver, no question. And Vera over Marshall. I can't make up my mind on Griffin-Bartimus. They both look great at times and awful at others, so I'll skip.

Too many other fights involve unknown variables (to me with the returns, debuts etc) so I'm only going to bet a few on this one.

10/11/11 10:36 AM
McCorklemyHero

Edgar is much, much faster than Diaz.  BJ's problems were with Frankie's speed...and it's not true to say he spent 10 rounds getting boxed up either, Edgar lost the first fight.
10/11/11 1:12 PM
Bad Monkey

THe only two I feel real good about is Griffin over Bart, and Vera over Marshall.

Nick needs to dislike his opponent to motivate himself.  If he can bring the hate, he has a chance.  You never know which BJ will show.  Also, BJ starts quick and Nick starts slow.   Love the fight but wouldn't bet a nickle either way.

GSP should win easily, but Condit is always dangerous and can pull it out from anywhere (see fight with Rory)

Nelson should win easy, but how do you bet against Crocop when he's fighting someone as slow as Roy with a head that big?

I wasn't sold on SIver til his last fight, for now I'll take a wait and see approach to his fights.

I think Kongo will win this on the ground, and I think Meathead is a little overhyped on here.  But I won't touch this one either just because the UG may be right about Matt's hands.  
10/11/11 2:02 PM
Bobby Lupo

McCorklemyHero -  Edgar is much, much faster than Diaz.  BJ's problems were with Frankie's speed...and it's not true to say he spent 10 rounds getting boxed up either, Edgar lost the first fight.

I think BJ won the first fight 3-2 and I had $200 on Edgar. I can't see how Frankie won that one, but he won every minute of the rematch. I think that Nick will cause problems with his range. I see Nick mixing up his shot at distance and BJ standing his ground looking to land big counters. 

BJ should win if he fights smart. He has multiple ways to win and only 1 way to lose
10/11/11 2:03 PM
McCorklemyHero

Bobby Lupo - 
McCorklemyHero -  Edgar is much, much faster than Diaz.  BJ's problems were with Frankie's speed...and it's not true to say he spent 10 rounds getting boxed up either, Edgar lost the first fight.

I think BJ won the first fight 3-2 and I had $200 on Edgar. I can't see how Frankie won that one, but he won every minute of the rematch. I think that Nick will cause problems with his range. I see Nick mixing up his shot at distance and BJ standing his ground looking to land big counters. 

BJ should win if he fights smart. He has multiple ways to win and only 1 way to lose
I think BJ fights smart knowing that a big performance here damn well gets him the fight he's been chasing for a while.

10/11/11 2:07 PM
teke213
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I put a parlay on GSP/BJ/Kongo. if i lose this one im quitting lol
10/11/11 2:09 PM
McCorklemyHero

^^^

When I get out to LV the first thing I am doing is parlaying 200 on BJ and Mitrione.
10/11/11 2:15 PM
Bobby Lupo

I really want to like Mitrione, but I think he's really just a big, athletic guy with good hands and power. He looks like a guy who came to MMA late when the fight hits the ground. Kongo was able to take Cain down. I see that being the determining factor.
10/11/11 2:28 PM
teke213
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when i put in the bet i got kongo +105, penn -130, and gsp -450.. im guessin those have probably moved quite a bit since..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.