UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

7/18/11 5:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/11 5:16 PM
 Jorge is getting Bada Bingo'd with Lazio Bungalows, so you ain't making shit on that. Frlz 
7/18/11 5:17 PM
Bobby Lupo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreeGSTQ/iLoveThePosterboy - 
jjj2121 - 
Bobby Lupo - 
FreeGSTQ/iLoveThePosterboy -  Lupo locks are for chumps and weasels

Jorge will easily KO sakara
You got the big mouth? How we put up $100 each at even odds and I take you money.

Sakara makes this thing look easy. I am so sure of this.

Mozzaball'd.

He won't do it, he never backs up his bullshit.  Has been asked to post screen caps of bets, bet cash, he never does.  He called me out on a thread looking to bet and tucked before I even got a chance to respond.  He fucking tucked on his own callout thread.

All show, no go.

Fuck you and your paypal

to much hassle

plus i copied n pasted the bets and reference number

I'm giving better odds than the book. Smells a little cunty in here
7/19/11 3:20 AM
WoodenPupa
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loser wears a Bingo Helmet for three months and must take pics of riding a public bus with it on.
7/19/11 5:19 PM
Cheggers
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe you have an Italian bias towards sakara. But I think you got this. Phone Post
7/19/11 5:22 PM
Bobby Lupo

Cheggers -  I believe you have an Italian bias towards sakara. But I think you got this. Phone Post
I get his updates and videos every day and he's fucking ready and more serious than ever. He knows what this means for his UFC career and how it's a must win to stay on the big show. Jorge is a tough guy, but his style plays to Sakara's strengths. Alessio is not taking him lightly.

I can post some vids and translate, but when I do: no one seems interested. 

7/22/11 6:54 AM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Have you heard anything about this dislocated knee that Sakara apparently sustained yesterday?   
7/22/11 7:45 AM
Bobby Lupo

Edited: 07/22/11 7:45 AM
Dr Violence - ^Have you heard anything about this dislocated knee that Sakara apparently sustained yesterday?  

No, he said nothing about that. Where are you getting that from? He did a media event and a charity event for handicapped kids. FFS if there is another injury. 

If it's in Italian, I'll translate. 
7/22/11 8:21 AM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm

could be bullshit
7/28/11 8:23 AM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump for lupo locks for saturday
7/28/11 8:30 AM
jjj2121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hook it up Loopz

My 2 favorite plays Saturday...

1. Tate
2. Semtex

Distant 3rd to Hendo
7/28/11 8:34 AM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjj2121 -  Hook it up Loopz

My 2 favorite plays Saturday...

1. Tate
2. Semtex

Distant 3rd to Hendo

i'm really liking hendo.

it sucks that sakara got hurt as it was both your and lupo's lock.
7/28/11 8:36 AM
jjj2121

Sakara was going to style on Whore Hey.
7/28/11 8:42 AM
Bobby Lupo

I'll get right on it
7/28/11 10:01 AM
Jsteven
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant beleive so many people are sleeping on Fedor
7/28/11 10:24 AM
jjj2121

Jsteven -  I cant beleive so many people are sleeping on Fedor

You've seen him fight for the last 3 years right?  You're laying more than 2-1 on that?
7/28/11 11:05 AM
Jsteven
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjj2121 - 

You've seen him fight for the last 3 years right?  You're laying more than 2-1 on that?

yea and im a big Dan Henderson fan but Fedor lost both fights to much bigger guys.  You could also use the Jake Shields fight to say Hendo is over the hill.  I could be way off but I think he wins.  Im also taking Tate and cant decide on Woodley/Daley or Lawler/kennedy.
7/28/11 11:13 AM
jjj2121

Jsteven - 
jjj2121 - 

yea and im a big Dan Henderson fan but Fedor lost both fights to much bigger guys.  You could also use the Jake Shields fight to say Hendo is over the hill.  I could be way off but I think he wins.  Im also taking Tate and cant decide on Woodley/Daley or Lawler/kennedy.
Fair counterpoint...Fedor doesn't seem to fight with a gameplan these days, he's looking for the big right at all times and goes apeshit when he thinks you are in trouble.  I think Henderson with a good gameplan can win.

7/28/11 11:18 AM
Jsteven

Hendo cand def win, should be a great fight either way I didnt lay alot on Fedor so I wont really be dissapointed if he loses.
7/28/11 11:22 AM
jjj2121

Jsteven - Hendo cand def win, should be a great fight either way I didnt lay alot on Fedor so I wont really be dissapointed if he loses.

I could totally see Fedor wobbling Hendo and going bezerker mode for the kill and getting popped with an H-bomb.

I'll be happy for the winner and disappointed for the loser no matter how this fight goes. 
7/28/11 8:43 PM
evilwankel
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need some locks! Phone Post
7/28/11 9:04 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

i used to follow Joeys bets on insidefighting.com back in the day, i guess he doesnt have official picks anymore.

Daley at +200 is my only bet
7/29/11 11:22 AM
Dr Violence

This is an interesting card with lots of 'name' fighters being fairly big underdogs - Scott Smith, Paul Daley, Robbie Lawler underdogs to Tarec Saffiedene, Tyron Woodley, Tim Kennedy. A changing of the guard?
7/29/11 11:25 AM
jjj2121

Dr Violence - This is an interesting card with lots of 'name' fighters being fairly big underdogs - Scott Smith, Paul Daley, Robbie Lawler underdogs to Tarec Saffiedene, Tyron Woodley, Tim Kennedy. A changing of the guard?

Not touching Lawler/Kennedy, that Daley line shocks me...I know Woodley is a stud wrestler, but he's really really green.  Semtex did a nice job working back to his feet against Koscheck, how many times does he need to be on the feet for him to chincheck Woodley?  Very interesting fight.  I think Saffiedine beats up Smith.
7/29/11 11:34 AM
Bobby Lupo

I'm doing the writeups now.
7/29/11 11:54 AM
Dr Violence

jjj2121 - 
Dr Violence - This is an interesting card with lots of 'name' fighters being fairly big underdogs - Scott Smith, Paul Daley, Robbie Lawler underdogs to Tarec Saffiedene, Tyron Woodley, Tim Kennedy. A changing of the guard?

Not touching Lawler/Kennedy, that Daley line shocks me...I know Woodley is a stud wrestler, but he's really really green.  Semtex did a nice job working back to his feet against Koscheck, how many times does he need to be on the feet for him to chincheck Woodley?  Very interesting fight.  I think Saffiedine beats up Smith.
I like Paul but I just have too many bad memories of him getting flustered by guys who can mix in takedowns. Koscheck is one. Masvidal kind of did it but was too small. Azeredo a few years back is another. I feel like there's a comfort zone he needs to be in to really perform on the feet, so I guess it comes down to whether Woodley lets him to get into that zone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.