UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

8/20/11 10:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just added sandro to finish @ +220 (4.55 to win 10.01)
8/20/11 11:08 PM
jjj2121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The10Marlons - 
jjj2121 -  Curran over Sandro for .5 unit.
Konrad over Buentello for 1u, big line doesn't scare me, Buentello has no shot.

Remember when the last time you bet against a fellow Marlon?

You have no shot.

WAR MARLONS

lol
8/20/11 11:14 PM
jjj2121

Stu P Dasso -  Good stuff jjj Phone Post

gracias bud
8/20/11 11:19 PM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn shit night for me. can't be mad about that ko though.
8/20/11 11:25 PM
Team GDP

and congrats jjj.

i need to only bet on the ufc. god damn
8/20/11 11:28 PM
jjj2121

Team GDP - and congrats jjj.

Thx bud, it's an up and down game.  Your picks have been solid
8/20/11 11:51 PM
Tons
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice call jjj
8/21/11 12:05 AM
jjj2121

Tons - Nice call jjj

thx pal
8/21/11 12:35 AM
Team GDP

jjj2121 - 
Team GDP - and congrats jjj.

Thx bud, it's an up and down game.  Your picks have been solid

thanks. my picks for the ufc are usually decent, but i really need to stop betting on these smaller shows where there are guys i don't know much about. that or i really need to start doing my due diligence.
8/22/11 8:01 PM
Team GDP

Bobby Lupo -  I find myself in a Dan Hardy position. I'm taking the Rio event off (although there are clear mismatches) to clear my head.

any tips for this event bobby?
8/22/11 8:08 PM
Bobby Lupo
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP - 
Bobby Lupo -  I find myself in a Dan Hardy position. I'm taking the Rio event off (although there are clear mismatches) to clear my head.

any tips for this event bobby?

Bet the Brazilians? except for Tavares and I hope to God and Baby Jesus that Nog doesn't lose to Schaub, but I have a bad feeling that Nog is getting starched.

Barboza's coming out party, Shogun's revenge and Anderson domination are pretty good bets. 
8/22/11 9:04 PM
Team GDP

my god bobby i had the exact same feelings. i was thinking of parlaying barb shogun and paul harris. small bet on fisher. and bet on anderson. still unsure on nog v schuab tho. thanks bro.
8/23/11 1:00 AM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What sites do you guys recommend for online betting? I'm looking to lay a few bucks down on Griffin this weekend and would really appreciate your input on reliable sites.
8/23/11 1:15 AM
Team GDP

The Chits - What sites do you guys recommend for online betting? I'm looking to lay a few bucks down on Griffin this weekend and would really appreciate your input on reliable sites.

i use bodog. it's pretty good. i got a 10% sign up bonus and my friend got a 20% bonus for referring me. their odds aren't the best, but it's reliable and you can sign up with pretty much any amount.
8/23/11 1:16 AM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Thanks bud I appreciate it.
8/23/11 1:17 AM
Team GDP

The10Marlons - <a title="www.bestfightodds.com" href="http://www.theworstwebsite.com/">www.bestfightodds.com/</a>

This is a fantastic site to compare odds but im pretty sure im one of the few to hear about it.   

damn 10marlons you are a funny guy.
8/23/11 2:49 AM
Suess's Girl
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The10Marlons - www.bestfightodds.com/

This is a fantastic site to compare odds but im pretty sure im one of the few to hear about it.   
U wanker,I had to shut down my ug app to get of that website lol Phone Post
8/23/11 3:00 AM
Team GDP

Suess's Girl - 
The10Marlons - <a title="www.bestfightodds.com" href="http://www.theworstwebsite.com/">www.bestfightodds.com/</a>

U wanker,I had to shut down my ug app to get of that website lol

the actual website, not the one he posted, is actually pretty awesome. they update it very often.
8/23/11 3:36 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The10Marlons -  Muh ha ha

I will make that site the new "Mat Battle"

your home page?
8/23/11 3:48 PM
Jsteven
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The10Marlons - www.bestfightodds.com/

fuck off
8/23/11 8:29 PM
Team GDP

bump for some locks from trip j
8/26/11 8:22 AM
jjj2121

I don't think this is a great card to bet on.  Probably just rolling with 1u on Cane, Tavares, Erick Silva.
8/26/11 9:23 AM
Bobby Lupo
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjj2121 -  I don't think this is a great card to bet on.  Probably just rolling with 1u on Cane, Tavares, Erick Silva.

This is a strange one for betting. I see no way that Okami can beat Ando, Shogun and Forrest are both too erratic to bet on, Nog is completely finished and this will be the nail in the coffin, Cane is fighting a guy I know nothing about, Barboza is getting his chance at the spotlight and Tavares is never as good as I want him to be. I'm taking the night off from betting and trying to escape NY and this hurricane. Hopefully I'll be able to catch it on my laptop from a plane to Maui. That's obviously asking too much
8/26/11 9:23 AM
Team GDP

i got andy to finish @ -160
and shogun to finish @ even

considering some others. what do you guys think of these, schuab by finish @ +160. fisher, and a parlay of cane, barboza, paul harris, and thiago or a combo of them.
8/26/11 9:33 AM
jjj2121

I think Nog can beat Schaub.  I've never been overly impressed with Schaub.  If Nog was coming in without all of these ?'s around his health I'd pick him...can't do it with the talk of rushing through rehab to take this fight though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.