UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/18/12 12:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Took a beating... Congrats to all who cashed in Phone Post
11/18/12 12:54 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShriBorg - OH YEAH!!!!!

Nov 17, 2012
10:50 PM
Win - Combination Bet
UFC 154 - Martin Kampmann v Johnny Hendricks
Johnny Hendricks 1.71Win
UFC 154 - Mark Bocek v Rafael dos Anjos
Rafael dos Anjos 1.56Win
UFC 154 - Tom Lawlor v Francis Carmont
Francis Carmont 1.31Win
UFC 154 - Azamat Gashimov v Ivan Menjivar
Ivan Menjivar 1.30Win
UFC 154 - Alessio Sakara v Patrick Cote
Patrick Cote 1.29Win
UFC 154 - John Maguire v Matt Riddle
Matt Riddle 1.53Win 357.76
Bet Payout: 357.76 Bet Price: 8.94
You got beyond lucky with Cote... That's one for the storybooks... Great score, congrats! Phone Post
11/18/12 12:57 AM
WillyMaunawili
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShriBorg - OH YEAH!!!!!

Nov 17, 2012
Win - Combination Bet
Johnny Hendricks 1.71Win
Rafael dos Anjos 1.56Win
Francis Carmont 1.31Win
Ivan Menjivar 1.30Win
Patrick Cote 1.29Win
Daaaaaaamn!!! Phone Post
11/18/12 1:00 AM
WillyMaunawili
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - I'm going all Canadian. Hendricks. Phone Post
I decided to do a small "Canada/Hendricks" parlay....$$$

Big ups Loopz! Phone Post
11/18/12 1:06 AM
ShriBorg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
ShriBorg - OH YEAH!!!!!

Nov 17, 2012
Win - Combination Bet
Johnny Hendricks 1.71Win
Rafael dos Anjos 1.56Win
Francis Carmont 1.31Win
Ivan Menjivar 1.30Win
Patrick Cote 1.29Win
You got beyond lucky with Cote... That's one for the storybooks... Great score, congrats! Phone Post

Beyond lucky with Cote? Sakara landed 4-5 punches in the back of the head! Had you said the Carmont decision, I'd agree fully.
11/18/12 1:32 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Won big on Hendricks by KO and won decent on GSP by dec. Lost a bit on Bocek - expected him to employ a similar gameplan but actually succeed at taking Dos Anjos down. Dos Anjos looked great.
11/18/12 6:32 AM
Bobby Lupo
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WillyMaunawili - 
Bobby Lupo - I'm going all Canadian. Hendricks. Phone Post
I decided to do a small "Canada/Hendricks" parlay....$$$

Big ups Loopz! Phone Post

UFC is becoming like boxing where the hometown guys get gifts and Matrin Kantwinn the big ones. 

Lot of rules in place tonight: bet local, the less technical guy with monster power > the technical guy w/o finishing power. 

11/18/12 8:49 AM
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShriBorg - OH YEAH!!!!!

Nov 17, 2012
Win - Combination Bet
Johnny Hendricks 1.71Win
Rafael dos Anjos 1.56Win
Francis Carmont 1.31Win
Ivan Menjivar 1.30Win
Patrick Cote 1.29Win

Jesus, congrats!  

11/18/12 8:55 AM
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to all.  It looks overall we did well.  We somehow should have taken a bath with Carmont and Cote, but we bet smart and went with the home team even though we didn't want to, but did it for the greater cause: winning money.  

Got a breather on mma for a little:

November 30 Bellator 

December 8 UFC on Fox

December 14 UFC on FX

11/18/12 9:27 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

ShriBorg -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
ShriBorg - OH YEAH!!!!!

Nov 17, 2012
Win - Combination Bet
Johnny Hendricks 1.71Win
Rafael dos Anjos 1.56Win
Francis Carmont 1.31Win
Ivan Menjivar 1.30Win
Patrick Cote 1.29Win

Beyond lucky with Cote? Sakara landed 4-5 punches in the back of the head! Had you said the Carmont decision, I'd agree fully.
He was about to be ko'd you were saved... Same happend to me when I had Hamill against Jon Jones... Face getting smashed then a gift from Jesus himself in the form of a illegal downward elbow ... You got super lucky all around... Nearly impossible to hit a 40-1 parlay... Good job. Phone Post
11/23/12 4:25 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

J-Lau over miller
J2s over Cain
Shogun over Gustafson
Edgar over Aldo
Penn over rory Phone Post
11/23/12 5:29 PM
French Fries Malone
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fishyfish -

I did a replay of Macau, this time with a bunch of parlays with Hominick. 

new rule : don't put more than half of my bets/parlays with the same guy(s).

I hear ya on that. Had too many Franklin parlays and then a bunch of philipou ones Phone Post
11/23/12 5:43 PM
burner22
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - J-Lau over miller
J2s over Cain
Shogun over Gustafson
Edgar over Aldo
Penn over rory Phone Post
How you thinking penn/rory goes bro? Rory can't get him down, penn KO s him? Phone Post
11/23/12 6:49 PM

Thinking Bj by tko. Rory is looking at Bj like a stepping stone. He's going to get humbled Phone Post
11/30/12 4:36 PM

Edited: 11/30/12 4:36 PM

I get frozen every 2 days now. Either a mod hates me or too many vote downs. I might just say fuck it to this site and do a Lupo Locks blog, hook up some google adsense and go further in depth. 

11/30/12 4:55 PM
burner22

Olive Garden Table For One -

I get frozen every 2 days now. Either a mod hates me or too many vote downs. I might just say fuck it to this site and do a Lupo Locks blog, hook up some google adsense and go further in depth. 

Let us know if you set up a blog bro Phone Post
11/30/12 8:14 PM
BrCutter

Yeah fuck it, it can't be hard to start a small forum. There's probably a free thing that can be set up? Phone Post
11/30/12 8:20 PM
BrCutter

Edited: 12/01/12 2:31 PM

http://www.luposlocksforum.com/ Phone Post

11/30/12 8:53 PM
BaraoKix

Edited: 11/30/12 8:53 PM
^post deleted in 5....4....3....2....
12/1/12 5:28 AM
NorthFromHere
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Olive Garden Table For One - 

Goodle Adsense is shit. Get a bookie to sponsor
12/1/12 7:00 AM

I'd like to get my bookie friend to post here with his picks too. He's a huge MMA fan, but a bit of a BJJ hugger. I'd like him to do a segment called "you don't want to make that bet" where he picks the one fight where the guy people are betting is going to lose. He's really good at making that pick. He can also do "How is that possible?" which is the convo we have after every other UFC when some sure thing went sideways.

I love mma.tv. I love this thread. Love the guys who post in this thread. I've made money off of other people's insights. This is a lot of fun for me. 

I'm just sour about getting frozen so often. It's fucking lame. Kirik has unfrozen me himself like 3 times in the past month, but it keeps on happening. So either a mod has a hardon for me and is fucking with me, or people have no sense of humor and vote me down. Either way, I never break forum rules, and still get frozen.

12/1/12 2:33 PM
BrCutter

BaraoKix - ^post deleted in 5....4....3....2....

haha, I'm surprised that didn't happen.  I made a new forum already. It doesn't really exist, just the name. 

12/1/12 2:37 PM
BrCutter

Olive Garden Table For One - 

I'd like to get my bookie friend to post here with his picks too. He's a huge MMA fan, but a bit of a BJJ hugger. I'd like him to do a segment called "you don't want to make that bet" where he picks the one fight where the guy people are betting is going to lose. He's really good at making that pick. He can also do "How is that possible?" which is the convo we have after every other UFC when some sure thing went sideways.

I love mma.tv. I love this thread. Love the guys who post in this thread. I've made money off of other people's insights. This is a lot of fun for me. 

I'm just sour about getting frozen so often. It's fucking lame. Kirik has unfrozen me himself like 3 times in the past month, but it keeps on happening. So either a mod has a hardon for me and is fucking with me, or people have no sense of humor and vote me down. Either way, I never break forum rules, and still get frozen.

That's how I feel about this thread.  I actually absolutely sucked at mma gambling until getting on board here.  I'm not necessarily good now, but somewhat competent and it's just a lot of fun.  

I honestly have used the vote down thing like 10 times maybe in the past 4-5 years and I don't even use the voting system much, but I even vote you up every day lately because of it, but yet it still doesn't seem to have an effect.  

12/1/12 4:03 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vu when on pc!! Phone Post
12/1/12 4:04 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's some good mma odds this weekend.... TTT for some advice. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.