UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

11/30/12 8:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/01/12 2:31 PM

http://www.luposlocksforum.com/ Phone Post

11/30/12 8:53 PM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/30/12 8:53 PM
^post deleted in 5....4....3....2....
12/1/12 5:28 AM
NorthFromHere
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Olive Garden Table For One - 

I get frozen every 2 days now. Either a mod hates me or too many vote downs. I might just say fuck it to this site and do a Lupo Locks blog, hook up some google adsense and go further in depth. 

Goodle Adsense is shit. Get a bookie to sponsor
12/1/12 7:00 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to get my bookie friend to post here with his picks too. He's a huge MMA fan, but a bit of a BJJ hugger. I'd like him to do a segment called "you don't want to make that bet" where he picks the one fight where the guy people are betting is going to lose. He's really good at making that pick. He can also do "How is that possible?" which is the convo we have after every other UFC when some sure thing went sideways.

I love mma.tv. I love this thread. Love the guys who post in this thread. I've made money off of other people's insights. This is a lot of fun for me. 

I'm just sour about getting frozen so often. It's fucking lame. Kirik has unfrozen me himself like 3 times in the past month, but it keeps on happening. So either a mod has a hardon for me and is fucking with me, or people have no sense of humor and vote me down. Either way, I never break forum rules, and still get frozen.

12/1/12 2:33 PM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaraoKix - ^post deleted in 5....4....3....2....

haha, I'm surprised that didn't happen.  I made a new forum already. It doesn't really exist, just the name. 

12/1/12 2:37 PM
BrCutter

I'd like to get my bookie friend to post here with his picks too. He's a huge MMA fan, but a bit of a BJJ hugger. I'd like him to do a segment called "you don't want to make that bet" where he picks the one fight where the guy people are betting is going to lose. He's really good at making that pick. He can also do "How is that possible?" which is the convo we have after every other UFC when some sure thing went sideways.

I love mma.tv. I love this thread. Love the guys who post in this thread. I've made money off of other people's insights. This is a lot of fun for me. 

I'm just sour about getting frozen so often. It's fucking lame. Kirik has unfrozen me himself like 3 times in the past month, but it keeps on happening. So either a mod has a hardon for me and is fucking with me, or people have no sense of humor and vote me down. Either way, I never break forum rules, and still get frozen.

That's how I feel about this thread.  I actually absolutely sucked at mma gambling until getting on board here.  I'm not necessarily good now, but somewhat competent and it's just a lot of fun.  

I honestly have used the vote down thing like 10 times maybe in the past 4-5 years and I don't even use the voting system much, but I even vote you up every day lately because of it, but yet it still doesn't seem to have an effect.  

12/1/12 4:03 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One -

Vu when on pc!! Phone Post
12/1/12 4:04 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's some good mma odds this weekend.... TTT for some advice. Phone Post
12/1/12 4:15 PM
Tolstolobic

TTT 4 this tred Phone Post
12/1/12 4:22 PM
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want Nate to win, but I don't think he has the tdd or wrestling to deal with bendo. I think it plays out like the rory-Nate fight where he gets manhandled Phone Post
12/1/12 7:48 PM

In just not going to bet that fight. The line is almost even and I can make a case for either guy. But Nate is at a tremendous physicality disadvantage Phone Post
12/2/12 5:24 AM
Roy Batty
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU.
12/2/12 1:10 PM

The old lions: BJ and Shogun are going to have one last hurrah. It's totally against my betting rules, but I like them both to win impressively

12/2/12 1:16 PM
jar of flies
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voted up.

this and 'stacked weekend of boxing' are best running threads on the UG right now
12/2/12 1:17 PM

Grazie fellas

12/2/12 1:19 PM
BaraoKix

The old lions: BJ and Shogun are going to have one last hurrah. It's totally against my betting rules, but I like them both to win impressively

That would be AMAZING but both are fighting VERY TOUGH competition for them, in 2012.

Id like to see at least 1 of them come thru...
12/2/12 1:22 PM

Pidgey, to me Bendo is a WW that fights at LW. I think he's just as physical as Rory and maybe more durable. I'd really be interested in Nate employing his supposedly great leg lock game in this fight, but that could be dangerous.

I will enjoy this fight so much more as a fan with no money on the like.

You're all betting Junior 2 Saints, right? Cain has neither the power nor the chin to deal with Junior. Even if he gets the TD, I'm not convinced that his GNP is strong enough to stop JDS from popping up like The Undertaker the same way he did in the Gonzaga fight. Cain tee'd off on Kongo, Rothwell and a blind Bigfoot with hundreds of punches and all three guys were still hanging around. That stat has always bothered me about Cain. To me he's a relentless fighter with great takedowns and cardio, but a shaky chin and Bisping power (Yeah, I know he KO'd the ghost of Nog)

12/2/12 1:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most definitely betting JDS Again... He's been a solid workhorse!

Like Diaz , think he gets the sub and Love BJ at plus 225. Phone Post
12/2/12 1:43 PM

BaraoKix - 

That would be AMAZING but both are fighting VERY TOUGH competition for them, in 2012.

Id like to see at least 1 of them come thru...

I don't rate Phil Davis as high as most, and I rate him much higher than Gusta. I really think Shogun is going to destroy him.

I don't see GSP jr getting it done against BJ. Penn gets the win and retires by challenging himself against the most can't miss prospect in MMA....or Rory destroys him and takes The Prodigy name

12/2/12 2:38 PM
NorthFromHere
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Gustafsson is a completely different fighter than what he was 2,5 years ago in the Davis fight. Then he had just begun to train like a pro.
Shogun has taken horrible amount of damage in three of his four last fights. JBJ, Hendo and even Vera put a serious hurting on him. Shogun is a legend but this time the young lion eats first.
12/2/12 2:42 PM

I was impressed with Alexander's take down defense against a guy like Davis. I just don't see this kid as a killer. All the tools are there, but I don't know of he will fold or not in a shogun shoot out Phone Post
12/2/12 2:58 PM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
But I agree that BJ has a shot but he has to make it happen in the first round (much like Shogun). Che Mills was able to rock Rory early on.
12/2/12 6:04 PM

Completely agreed. Bj and shogun have to realize that they aren't being paid by the round and try to get these kids out of there. If shogun doesn't do it quick and brutally he will get picked apart from distance Phone Post
12/3/12 1:40 AM
BrCutter

Agree on the Shogun fight.  He has to blitz or.... no mma here, it's just fact, Gustafson's going to go about it just like the Thiago Silva fight.  He stayed at range and used his length.  It was a three round fight.  He can do it for three rounds unless Shogun comes after him.  Stylistically Silva and Shogun aren't too different if you think about it.  

Rory takes punches and BJ throws them.  I know the whole unmotivated BJ vs. motivated BJ, but fuck, it's pretty accurate.  BJ wanted to win the Fitch fight.  He gassed, but he put one of the best mma wrestlers on his back and was winning that fight for a while.  BJ is 100% capable of beating Rory and if he's hungry and prepared, he can do it.  I'm throwing some bucks on BJ.  I could see him tagging Rory pretty good and he has punching power.  I mean, he ko'd Hughes pretty damn good not long ago.  Hughes isn't prime now, but still a big shot.  

I've had some decent luck lately and I want to see BJ win that fight bad.  hate to emotionally bet a little, but it's not without merit.  From the videos and pictures, he's been working very hard and bringing a lot of very very tough guys into camp.  I mean BJ training T-Wood and Askren and those type of grinders has got to prepare him if he makes it thorugh those practices.  

12/3/12 1:42 AM
BrCutter

NorthFromHere - But I agree that BJ has a shot but he has to make it happen in the first round (much like Shogun). Che Mills was able to rock Rory early on.

Yeah man, and it seemed like Rory had worked hard on the standup and was sort of keeping the fight there...and it wasn't working out.  So does Rory test the waters again or try to get BJ down as quickly as possible?  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.