UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

12/8/12 5:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
BrCutter - Jorgensen was easy money. Phone Post
Nice.... My man only has the mains! Gd job! Who else you got, I'll sweat you in? Phone Post
Check above. I went heavy on Jorgensen and Siver. Should be up about $500 after Siver wins.

Siver>GSot>Phan. Easy pick Phone Post
12/8/12 6:25 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
BrCutter - Jorgensen was easy money. Phone Post
Nice.... My man only has the mains! Gd job! Who else you got, I'll sweat you in? Phone Post
Check above. I went heavy on Jorgensen and Siver. Should be up about $500 after Siver wins.

Siver>GSot>Phan. Easy pick Phone Post
Nicely done! Phone Post
12/8/12 6:40 PM
SpennyBenny
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice BR Phone Post
12/8/12 9:43 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets go Diaz Phone Post
12/8/12 10:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Stink ... Lol Phone Post
12/8/12 10:43 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got beat up worse than Bj tonight. MMA is officially like boxing. The big prospect uses the half shot ex champ as a stepping stone. Sorry for sucking this time. Bj and shogun crushed me Phone Post
12/8/12 11:04 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 - I noticed Martinez missed weight. Threw a few pennies on cruickshank cos of that. Missed weight generally means a loss.
Shogun looked decent but I still bet on Gus, I think the old Brazilian has been in too many wars and had too many injuries. I'm thinking Gus stays on the outside and picks him apart. The wildcard will be shoguns leg kicks. If he can get them firing, like against machida, it could swing his way.
Put a small wager on yves Edwards, think there's value there for 1.50.
Also bet on bj an Nate because j love them both. Not the best reason for betting but fuck it.
Pumped got the fights! Phone Post
Ended up exactly even. Baby jay an Nate broke my heart, Brown surprised me. The other fights worked out the way I thought they would Phone Post
12/8/12 11:10 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have come to the conclusion that more mismatches happen in the prelims and they are easier to bet on than anything on the main card.  It's a generality and there will be close fights in both, but some of these were just clear. I mean, how the fuck was Nam Phan going to beat Siver??  I had a gut that Easton's hype was going off the tracks but I didn't pull the trigger on that one.  

12/8/12 11:39 PM
Bad Monkey
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turrible night.

I had bets on Stephens, Swick, BJ, Shogun, and Nate.

This card got me betting with my heart, not my head.

Now I know how Loopz feels after a Sakara fight. :)  

12/9/12 1:50 PM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Brown +156 and Assuncao +231 saved the night for me. Martinez and Phan were both owned.
12/9/12 3:40 PM
mister_sticks
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six out of nine bets isn't too bad. The Siver-Jorgensen, Gustaffson-Brown parlays paid off, as well. Phone Post
12/9/12 8:25 PM
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bet UFC main cards like boxing. Prospect vs ex champ. The prospect will take it. Bet the over rounds in big fights.

Never bet on a gasser competing on the main card. Main card fights get drawn out and the early KO is less likely. 

If he was good 8 years ago, bet the other guy.

12/10/12 4:37 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/10/12 5:40 AM
MMAViking.com
Yeah people give way too much credit to old performances by big name fighters. Look at their recent fights and how they actually performed. For example anyone, who viewed Swick's last fight with a critical eye, knew that he was far from his best. Same goes for Shogun vs Vera
12/10/12 8:17 AM

NorthFromHere - Yeah people give way too much credit to old performances by big name fighters. Look at their recent fights and how they actually performed. For example anyone, who viewed Swick's last fight with a critical eye, knew that he was far from his best. Same goes for Shogun vs Vera

I wasn't completely sold on Gustamante. Now I am. I had thought/hoped that Shogun would be threatening enough to make it more of a fight than a technical striking clinic by Gustafsson. One thing Gustafsson needs to work on is being more evasive when punches are coming (he's plenty elusive in terms of movent). Shogun landed some big hooks from out of either man's punching range, but he took them. Kid had a chin for sure. His TDD was good as far back as the Davis fight (4 minutes of hell for Davis to get him down). I'm almost ready to say it looks like he's in the top 5 at 205. 

12/10/12 10:55 AM
WillyMaunawili
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pj_benn -  Jmm brought be back small kine Phone Post

Me too

:(

Still a very sad thing to see
12/10/12 2:06 PM

fat referee - 

Tryin to run the table, I think we got some JDS fans in here, but daddy needs a new armani suit! (Because Weidman got cancelled I think win total has decreased to $1980

Good luck, but I wish you too 2 Saints. 

12/10/12 8:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Charity bet has been paid Lupo. Phone Post
12/10/12 8:37 PM

Grazie cuzo. I paid mine too. It's a good thing you did. 

12/11/12 1:57 AM
BrCutter

I'm betting all recent winnings on JDS.  Doubling down....

12/11/12 1:58 AM
BrCutter

Olive Garden Table For One - 

Grazie cuzo. I paid mine too. It's a good thing you did. 

Thanks Lups!  

12/11/12 10:31 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

BrCutter -

I'm betting all recent winnings on JDS.  Doubling down....

I like it... Put the pedal to the metal... Nothing better than some progressive wagering... Always gotta push it when your on house $$$ only way to make a real score!

War JDS Phone Post
12/11/12 11:01 AM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant believe that guy added -1175 to a parlay= LMAO
12/11/12 11:11 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

BaraoKix -

Cant believe that guy added -1175 to a parlay= LMAO
Ya I was scratching my head too? 9.9 times outa 10 parlays are sucker bets! I have hit a few gd ones but nothing over a 4 teamer... Pretty much only make parlay plays when I'm way up.

But gd luck to him anyways! Phone Post
12/11/12 11:22 AM
NorthFromHere

Edited: 12/11/12 11:22 AM
MMAViking.com
Pearson is gonna ruin George Sots. +100 to +110, take it.
12/11/12 11:22 AM
BrCutter

Anybody feel Pearson is a good one over GSot?  I think Pearson at 145 is really strong. He ran into Cub who is just on a big fuckin roll right now, but when I look at Sot's performances against guys with good standup like the Barboza fight, I see Pearson having a really good edge.  He's made really strong improvement and he's got good tdd.  Plus, Pearson's even fuckin money right now.  Linesmakers over-analyzing a hot fighter in Swanson right now and dismissing reality.  

I hate seeing "outside the gym" stuff, such as Pearson's dwi, but hopefully it was just a mistake that a lot of people make and not general behavior.  I admittedly really like Pearson as a fighter, but I'm trying to leave that bias out.  Still, you have to consider things like trouble with the law, camp changes, personal issues, etc.  It affects the best of them.  I had strong question about Jeremy Stephens legal troubles prior to the Yves fight.  Could it have been a big distraction?  Quite possibly.  

No bashing in the least, just laying out facts that we have to consider in putting our hard earned money on the table to wager with.  Jake Shields pop passing away right before the Ellenberger fight.  Mark Hominick's trainer dying before TKZ fight.  Just facts and clear patterns of disruption with negative fight outcomes.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.