UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

12/11/12 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, just IMHO, I like to wait until close to fight time/weigh ins at least to make the wagers.  How many times have we seen things like hidden injuries come out at weigh in's with missed weights or very hard cuts.  Rampage said it right, he needed that roadwork and he didn't get it.  He was healthy by fight time, but his condiitioning was not where it should have been and Bader's was.  Much easier to spot in the heavyweight division when a guy who normally weighs in at 238 weights in at 250. Whether they want to or not, the weight drops off during a proper camp with the amount of training and cardio.  

12/11/12 11:30 AM
NorthFromHere
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Pearson vs Sots is at 155.
Sots has been injured several times over last few years and now over 500 days since he last fought.
Pearson beats him up on the feet like Denis Siver did (who Pearson outstruck).
12/12/12 6:24 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks man. Huh, thought Pearson had made the permanent move to 45.  Oh well, still see Pearson beating him up for three rounds, if not completely stopping him before the end. 

Any lines on Mitrione and Nelson?  That's a no-brainer IMO.  That's got to be a -300 to -350 line for Nelson.    

12/12/12 11:25 PM
BrCutter

pj_benn - 
BrCutter -

Thanks man. Huh, thought Pearson had made the permanent move to 45.  Oh well, still see Pearson beating him up for three rounds, if not completely stopping him before the end. 

Any lines on Mitrione and Nelson?  That's a no-brainer IMO.  That's got to be a -300 to -350 line for Nelson.    

-210 according to bestfightodds Phone Post

Thanks bro.  Holy shite!!  -210.  I'm all in on this beyotch anywhere in that range.  I like Meathead, but I just can't see where he catches up to Nelson's striking.  He's not putting Nelson down and there's no way he's not getting his guard passed on the ground.  Nelson is just way too much for him on the feet.  I don't like to beat up anybody's perspective, but if there's a realistic thought that Mitrione is going to outstrike Nelson and he doesn't get caught with an overhand a few times, then I'll just keep my mouth shut!  

12/12/12 11:27 PM
BrCutter

NorthFromHere - Pearson is gonna ruin George Sots. +100 to +110, take it.

Iol I'm right with you North.  This is a very good bet.  I hope Pearson pops back down to 145 after this for the long run, but I don't care here; he's beating GSot.  

12/13/12 12:55 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -

It's a 5 round fight, and pearsons at 6.50 ish to win via KO. Worth a flutter. Pearsons not a big hitter but over 5 rounds I think he wears him down and eventually finishes him Phone Post
12/13/12 6:01 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Pearson in the Sots fight, and it's almost even odds. Roy Nelson is too good to have the odds with Meathead so close, should be -300+. Not too long ago Mitrione got beat up by Kongo. Nelson and Kongo are very different guys, but that means something to me. Roy has to stop Mitrione from playing the role of outside boxer. Both guys have a clean gameplan, I like Roy by Gnp or sub

12/13/12 6:05 AM
NorthFromHere
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/13/12 6:05 AM
MMAViking.com
Also I like Belcher at +109 against Okami on Dec 29th.
Belcher will not be muscled around by Okami so he will keep it on the feet and that means trouble for Okami.
12/13/12 10:32 AM
BrCutter

burner22 - 
BrCutter -

It's a 5 round fight, and pearsons at 6.50 ish to win via KO. Worth a flutter. Pearsons not a big hitter but over 5 rounds I think he wears him down and eventually finishes him Phone Post

Yeah, agree and I can possibly see a finish for Pearson.  GSots is a good dude, no bust on him as a human, but something happened and he's not exactly the same guy that came in and beat Lauzon.  It's very clear now and now we've got that big 1.5+ year layoff.  A couple bucks for a finish is cool, especially with big odds.  

12/13/12 10:39 AM
BrCutter

Olive Garden Table For One - 

I like Pearson in the Sots fight, and it's almost even odds. Roy Nelson is too good to have the odds with Meathead so close, should be -300+. Not too long ago Mitrione got beat up by Kongo. Nelson and Kongo are very different guys, but that means something to me. Roy has to stop Mitrione from playing the role of outside boxer. Both guys have a clean gameplan, I like Roy by Gnp or sub

Roy at -210 is just good for us, plain and simple.  I'd have sworn he'd be a -300 or more.  Just extra cashola to win IMO.  I'm always interested to know the process behind some of these lines from the makers, but at the same time, I don't care when I feel it's off and there's no reason; I'll just gamble.  

Thank God we haven't been invaded by the MMA math crew as of yet.  Fights against opponents historically mean something.  It's no guarantee, but ie Kongo, the gatekeeper, vs. Mitrione is very meaningful to me and I see Lups in this decision.  It's the Kongo test.  If Mitrione had passed the Kongo test with flying colors, then it's a different story this Nelson/Meathead fight.  He didn't and that was his last fight.  

I like heavyweights training at the Blackzilians (not so much since Van Arsdale left), but I do.  Allistair is there, that's huge. It really comes down to who is capable of making that camp work for them.  Michael Johnson is now a stud.  Other guys are the same.  

12/13/12 10:41 AM
BrCutter

I'm checking back in after weigh-ins today. Is there a Ricci/Smith line?  

12/13/12 10:41 AM
BrCutter

Edited: 12/13/12 10:41 AM

12/13/12 10:43 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -
Olive Garden Table For One - 

Roy at -210 is just good for us, plain and simple.  I'd have sworn he'd be a -300 or more.  Just extra cashola to win IMO.  I'm always interested to know the process behind some of these lines from the makers, but at the same time, I don't care when I feel it's off and there's no reason; I'll just gamble.  

Thank God we haven't been invaded by the MMA math crew as of yet.  Fights against opponents historically mean something.  It's no guarantee, but ie Kongo, the gatekeeper, vs. Mitrione is very meaningful to me and I see Lups in this decision.  It's the Kongo test.  If Mitrione had passed the Kongo test with flying colors, then it's a different story this Nelson/Meathead fight.  He didn't and that was his last fight.  

I like heavyweights training at the Blackzilians (not so much since Van Arsdale left), but I do.  Allistair is there, that's huge. It really comes down to who is capable of making that camp work for them.  Michael Johnson is now a stud.  Other guys are the same.  

Love Roy at that Price ... Or any price for that matter, will look like the Struve fight IMO!

Roy by 1st round KO

Like Ross and Freakshow also.

Gd luck all! Some extra Xmas cheese would be nice . Phone Post
12/13/12 10:46 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Plus 170 Is a great price for the Tree Stump... Not convinced at all on Lombard and made a nice little score with boetsch when they fought... Hoping to do the same again with Paul Harris! Phone Post
12/13/12 2:13 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brookins/porier seems like a mismatch. Dustin should rape him. Also manny as a solid underdog against ben allaway is good value Phone Post
12/13/12 2:15 PM
burner22

Also hd Barry as a a solid underdog seems tempting Phone Post
12/13/12 3:36 PM
BrCutter

burner22 - Also hd Barry as a a solid underdog seems tempting Phone Post
Lups isn't going to like it! But I'm going to bite on Barry also. I gotta feelin! Phone Post
12/13/12 3:39 PM
BrCutter

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Plus 170 Is a great price for the Tree Stump... Not convinced at all on Lombard and made a nice little score with boetsch when they fought... Hoping to do the same again with Paul Harris! Phone Post
Very interesting fight. I want Lombard to come out prefight and say straight up he's not injured. Phone Post
12/13/12 10:10 PM
BrCutter

Anything off at weigh ins? Normal? Phone Post
12/13/12 10:37 PM
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Barry will once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory Phone Post
12/14/12 12:28 AM
BrCutter

Pat shaved his head. This is an all new Pat Berry. I'm 10% sure he won't botch this. Phone Post
12/14/12 6:35 AM

ha

12/14/12 2:50 PM
BrCutter

17% of the UG believes Cain is going to win on the 29th........

12/14/12 2:52 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter - 

Wow that's it? Was there a poll?
12/14/12 4:27 PM

BrCutter - 

I don't think even Cain believes that. That kid is gonna get sent to 205 by 2 Saints

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.