UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

12/30/12 12:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS can't hold his hands up.  I haven't seen somebody this helpless since Rothwell when he fought Cain. 

12/30/12 12:39 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/12 12:40 AM

Brazos need to give JDS some heroine STAT!  I don't give a shit, do something besides "yous got to keep your hands up. You got to keep your hands up."  True, but fuck man, give him some strategy.  It kills me when I'm losing big and the corner gives no specific direction.  

12/30/12 12:51 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eewwww Phone Post
12/30/12 12:53 AM
mister_sticks
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC 155: Underdogs' night. Phone Post
12/30/12 12:54 AM
BrCutter

I wish I could say that I jinxed JDS, but I think he may have been a little overconfident.  Dude drops his hands and moves straight back and that's when Cain just throws a regular overhand right.  No fucking way JDS should have lost this fight.  

Boys, my butthole feels like it just got raped by Simon Adebisi himself.  

12/30/12 12:56 AM
BrCutter

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Eewwww Phone Post

Dude, i did win our charity bet! ha.  I'll post. 

12/30/12 12:57 AM
nubp
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMZ35n-CxZk
12/30/12 1:00 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 - I noticed Cain is at plus $7.10 to win by sub or points. Plus 9 to win by points. Might hedge with one of those.no chance he KO s junior. Phone Post
Thank fuck I hedged. Ended up about even on the whole debacle. What the fuck was up with junior? Even before the big right hand landed he looked like he gassed out about halfway thru the first round. Woeful.
Can't believe lauzon didn't try for more TD s either. Definitely had miller on the ground. Jesus Phone Post
12/30/12 1:28 AM
WoodenPupa
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

t
12/30/12 7:15 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
burner22 - 
burner22 - I noticed Cain is at plus $7.10 to win by sub or points. Plus 9 to win by points. Might hedge with one of those.no chance he KO s junior. Phone Post
Thank fuck I hedged. Ended up about even on the whole debacle. What the fuck was up with junior? Even before the big right hand landed he looked like he gassed out about halfway thru the first round. Woeful.
Can't believe lauzon didn't try for more TD s either. Definitely had miller on the ground. Jesus Phone Post

Beach muscles.
12/30/12 11:18 AM
BrCutter

Damn nice hedge burner.  

People are saying in other threads he wasn't gassed before the big overhand.  That's horse shit, he was breathing with his mouth open after the onslaught of takedown attempts and that was about 2 minutes in.  Even though Cain wasn't completing them, he made JDS tired from having to get up.  Then he got JDS so tunnel-visioned on the takedown, he landed his shots.  Honestly, mad props to Vasquez and crew for the gameplan and Cain for pushing it.  Soooo many dudes have gone in, tried a takedown, get it stuffed, and then give up or just shoot doubles from 3-4 feet away.  Mir did that.  Gonzaga did that.  Like, I shot, it got defended, oh well, let me stand and bang.  

We got bit by overconfidence, yes-men in JDS's crew, and a good Cain gameplan.  

12/30/12 11:19 AM
BrCutter

nubp - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMZ35n-CxZk

12/30/12 1:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fat referee -

I'm going tout March 2013 look out for me bros

Nice play! Phone Post
12/30/12 1:48 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The rampage, Edgar and vitor odds are all off. All worth further examination. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:51 PM
BrCutter

Olive Garden Table For One - The rampage, Edgar and vitor odds are all off. All worth further examination. Phone Post
Absolutely agree on all three. I put Vitor at the top of that list IMO Phone Post
12/30/12 1:54 PM
BrCutter

Jds wasn't a bad pick. Phone Post
12/30/12 3:34 PM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Olive Garden Table For One -  The rampage, Edgar and vitor odds are all off. All worth further examination. Phone Post

I'm not betting on Rampage or Glover before the weigh-ins.
12/30/12 5:17 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - 
Olive Garden Table For One -  The rampage, Edgar and vitor odds are all off. All worth further examination. Phone Post

I'm not betting on Rampage or Glover before the weigh-ins.

That's sound advice. If Rampage is all guy, no arms, he's there for one last payday. If he looks fit, Glo-Tex's train might get derailed.

12/30/12 5:43 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -

Damn nice hedge burner.  

People are saying in other threads he wasn't gassed before the big overhand.  That's horse shit, he was breathing with his mouth open after the onslaught of takedown attempts and that was about 2 minutes in.  Even though Cain wasn't completing them, he made JDS tired from having to get up.  Then he got JDS so tunnel-visioned on the takedown, he landed his shots.  Honestly, mad props to Vasquez and crew for the gameplan and Cain for pushing it.  Soooo many dudes have gone in, tried a takedown, get it stuffed, and then give up or just shoot doubles from 3-4 feet away.  Mir did that.  Gonzaga did that.  Like, I shot, it got defended, oh well, let me stand and bang.  

We got bit by overconfidence, yes-men in JDS's crew, and a good Cain gameplan.  

Hit the nail on the head bro Phone Post
12/31/12 1:09 PM
Bad Monkey
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last weekend made me a sad panda.

The only pick I got right was the one without Lupes Locks approval.

Hopefully Vitor and Frankie can get my year started of right.

12/31/12 1:12 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
fat referee -

Nice play! Phone Post

Bisping is the concern
12/31/12 1:17 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL the lone underdog
12/31/12 1:19 PM
Bad Monkey
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fat referee - 

Where did you find Cain by desision at +1230?

I saw it at +625 or something like that.

12/31/12 7:37 PM
burner22

Bad Monkey -
fat referee - 

Where did you find Cain by desision at +1230?

I saw it at +625 or something like that.

Cains odds blew out close to the fight. By decision was plus 15 or so where I bet. I think the weigh ins influenced a lot of people Phone Post
12/31/12 8:47 PM
burner22

BrCutter -
Olive Garden Table For One - The rampage, Edgar and vitor odds are all off. All worth further examination. Phone Post
Absolutely agree on all three. I put Vitor at the top of that list IMO Phone Post
I'm thinking the line for Vitor/bisping will move tho, especially after the weigh ins were Vitor looks a full weight class above mike. Bisping will be a solid underdog come fight time I reckon Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.