UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

12/31/12 7:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad Monkey -
fat referee - 

I'm going tout March 2013 look out for me bros

Where did you find Cain by desision at +1230?

I saw it at +625 or something like that.

Cains odds blew out close to the fight. By decision was plus 15 or so where I bet. I think the weigh ins influenced a lot of people Phone Post
12/31/12 8:47 PM
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -
Olive Garden Table For One - The rampage, Edgar and vitor odds are all off. All worth further examination. Phone Post
Absolutely agree on all three. I put Vitor at the top of that list IMO Phone Post
I'm thinking the line for Vitor/bisping will move tho, especially after the weigh ins were Vitor looks a full weight class above mike. Bisping will be a solid underdog come fight time I reckon Phone Post
1/3/13 11:45 PM
burner22

Thoughts on gonzaga/ rothwell? Seems like a nice matchup for gonzaga, especially with his new found focus on bjj. If hunt out grappled him, gonzaga should tap him no bother. Bit of value at 70 cents to the dollar Phone Post
1/4/13 7:16 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Rothwell is better at anything than Gonzaga other than having a kind of Jewish sounding name,

1/4/13 7:17 AM
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boys, I'm going to post my picks, and you should bet on the other guy for every fight. I got beat down worse than 2 Saints at 155. Massive year until these last few events. 

1/5/13 12:46 AM
burner22

pidgey - Rothwell has improved by leaps and bounds in his last fights.
His body is completely transformed: no more fat, he's fit as fuck now and also the cardio is improved.

He looked better physically against schwaub, but there was no indication his skills had actually improved. He was getting outstruck as I recall, before he tapped schwaubs glass jaw. And before that was the hunt debacle.
I'm thinking unless he clubs gonzaga on the way in he's getting outclassed on the ground Phone Post
1/5/13 1:20 PM
Bad Monkey
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 - 
His body is completely transformed: no more fat, he's fit as fuck now and also the cardio is improved.

He looked better physically against schwaub, but there was no indication his skills had actually improved. He was getting outstruck as I recall, before he tapped schwaubs glass jaw. And before that was the hunt debacle.
I'm thinking unless he clubs gonzaga on the way in he's getting outclassed on the ground Phone Post

I think this is one to stay away from.  GG doesn't have the greatest takedowns, and wilts after he gets popped a good one.  Rothwell is a much better than he used to be, but he still has glaring weaknesses.  He is also too tough and in too good of shape to count out against someone who goes fetal when touched on the nose. However if the fight hits the mat GG should wrap it up in short order.

Betting this fight is the definition of gambling.  Might as well bet on a coin flipping contest.

1/5/13 2:53 PM
SpennyBenny
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hasn't Gonzaga been a bit trashy as of late? First thought came to mind to bet Rothwell. Phone Post
1/5/13 11:17 PM
burner22

Bad Monkey -
burner22 - 

I think this is one to stay away from.  GG doesn't have the greatest takedowns, and wilts after he gets popped a good one.  Rothwell is a much better than he used to be, but he still has glaring weaknesses.  He is also too tough and in too good of shape to count out against someone who goes fetal when touched on the nose. However if the fight hits the mat GG should wrap it up in short order.

Betting this fight is the definition of gambling.  Might as well bet on a coin flipping contest.

Good point about GGs chin, however I'm betting his takedowns are better then rothwells takedown defense. Plus its in brazil. Which has historically been a big advantage. Im not betting the house but I'll throw a few down Phone Post
1/6/13 7:43 PM
burner22

Maia as a solid underdog against fitch? Seems tempting because fitchs TDD has never really been the best, and I dont think he wants to spend 3 rounds sitting in Maia's guard either Phone Post
1/11/13 11:50 AM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strikeforces last breath tomorrow!

Are there any dogs worth a bet? As far as I can see there are only logical choices left.

I wouldnt even give a fart of making a 11-fight parlay with all the favorites.

Seriously...what is this matchmaking? Souza vs Herman? THAT Herman? The red haired one?

Goodness gracious...
1/11/13 11:53 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bixby - Strikeforces last breath tomorrow!

Are there any dogs worth a bet? As far as I can see there are only logical choices left.

Seriously...what is this matchmaking? Souza vs Herman? THAT Herman? The red haired one?

Goodness gracious...
Lol... I like the angry Ginger in this fight ... Also like Safeidene ... Smart plays ... No... But worth a sniff ... IMO yes!

Herman by 1st Rnd KO Phone Post
1/11/13 11:56 AM
Bixby

If THAT happens...you better buy me a blue name homie!
1/11/13 4:14 PM
NorthFromHere
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Strikeforce card is not very interesting betting wise. Too many miss matches.
1/11/13 5:22 PM
MoodyR1

Why is Noons -175? Shouldn't this one be -350? As far as I remember Noons has decent take down defense which is all he'll need. Then he picks him apart standing with a KO by beginning of the 2nd. Is there something I'm missing. Is Noons head not in it. Maybe he's made his couple runs and is through with fighting? Phone Post
1/11/13 11:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bixby - If THAT happens...you better buy me a blue name homie!
Maybe do... U post lots of boobie n BBQ pics? If so I just may Phone Post
1/13/13 1:12 AM
burner22

MoodyR1 - Why is Noons -175? Shouldn't this one be -350? As far as I remember Noons has decent take down defense which is all he'll need. Then he picks him apart standing with a KO by beginning of the 2nd. Is there something I'm missing. Is Noons head not in it. Maybe he's made his couple runs and is through with fighting? Phone Post
You forgot that in mma, the judges don't always watch the fight their judging. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:13 AM
burner22

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Goodness gracious...
Lol... I like the angry Ginger in this fight ... Also like Safeidene ... Smart plays ... No... But worth a sniff ... IMO yes!

If u ended up betting it saf you would be z happy camper right now Phone Post
1/13/13 1:18 AM
Eunuchorn
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate fucked up my parlay

I might actually right him an angry letter.
1/13/13 3:06 AM
Eunuchorn
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pj_benn - 
Eunuchorn - Nate fucked up my parlay

I might actually right him an angry letter.
I hate to kick a man when he's down but if you 'right' him an angry letter he probably wouldn't understand WTF you were talking about lol Phone Post

Leave me alone I'm on the edge!!
1/13/13 8:36 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

burner22 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Goodness gracious...

If u ended up betting it saf you would be z happy camper right now Phone Post
Oh I did... Woo hoo!!! Phone Post
1/13/13 10:19 AM
Bixby

The only dogs that did it were Saffiedine and Couture.

And I kept hearing how Nate is such a lock...hes gonna tear him a new asshole. What a bunch of shit!

Nate didnt look healthy at all.
1/13/13 10:22 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bixby - The only dogs that did it were Saffiedine and Couture.

And I kept hearing how Nate is such a lock...hes gonna tear him a new asshole. What a bunch of shit!

Nate didnt look healthy at all.
Lol... Weeee Phone Post
1/16/13 8:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Sarafian is a STONE COLD TRIPLE BLACK DIAMOND lock!

Dude is gunna smash CB so badly!

Also like Vitor!

Gd luck this weekend Gentelman Phone Post
1/17/13 7:46 AM

I'm still leaning Vitor. Watched some Bisping footage. Dude gets hit flush in every fight like he's a magnet. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.