UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

1/19/13 8:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm coming out of my fetal position to lay the following:

Vitor straight up.  I do have some concerns that this a 5 round fight.  Bizzle has good cardio.  That said, Vitor his real hard and Mikey takes shots.  

That's all I'm doing.  I don't feel strongly enough any of the other fights.  I do like Rothwell  and Markes.  

1/19/13 9:20 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -

Vitor straight up.  I do have some concerns that this a 5 round fight.  Bizzle has good cardio.  That said, Vitor his real hard and Mikey takes shots.  

That's all I'm doing.  I don't feel strongly enough any of the other fights.  I do like Rothwell  and Markes.  

Gd luck my man!

I got $200 on Sarafian at -180 and $100 on Vitor at -110. Phone Post
1/19/13 9:42 AM
Eunuchorn
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably won't touch Rothwell/Gonzaga

Have no idea what will happen

Pretty confident in Vitor tonight, I got him winning via "Vintageness"
1/19/13 9:48 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
BrCutter -

Gd luck my man!

I got $200 on Sarafian at -180 and $100 on Vitor at -110. Phone Post

haha, you too man!  Everybody seems to be liking Sarafian a lot.  I think I'm going to head the other way and go with Dolloway for a few bucks.  I've got about 5 college bb games going today.  Busy day.  Kids want to go to the museum too.....thank God for the espn app.

1/19/13 9:49 AM
BrCutter

Anybdoy laying money on Sarafian care to elaborate?  Seems like a tough fight for him.  He's pretty short/short reach, and CB has legit good wrestling and defense.  

1/19/13 10:06 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -

Anybdoy laying money on Sarafian care to elaborate?  Seems like a tough fight for him.  He's pretty short/short reach, and CB has legit good wrestling and defense.  

Dudes a beast ... I think he would have won the Tuf show had he not got hurt... He's got serious power, good Jits and a great attitude... He's gunna KO DooDoo lip in the 1st.... Obviously Just my opinion, if I actually new what was gunna happen id be living in the Penthouse Suite at the Wynn, right next to the Devil himself!

Gd luck on your plays... Except the DooDoo lip one.. Lol

War Sarafian Phone Post
1/19/13 11:33 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I threw a few bucks on this sarafian guy .
Want vitor to KO bisping , might put some in that too.

I'm recovering from the Franklin loss and JDS Phone Post
1/19/13 5:40 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on bisbing, but hedging with Vitor by KO. If it gets outta the first the pommie should have it. Got some on gonzaga. Think he'll sub rothwell no bother. And a few little pennies on khabib the Russian. Got on him early as a solid underdog Phone Post
1/19/13 8:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Lets go Sarafian and Vitor Phone Post
1/19/13 9:50 PM
BrCutter

Yeah, lol, I just pulled this thread up to see what was up now that this Safadian fight is about to go down.  I got nothing on it.  Rooting for the guy though!  Not a big CB fan.  

1/19/13 9:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

BrCutter -

Yeah, lol, I just pulled this thread up to see what was up now that this Safadian fight is about to go down.  I got nothing on it.  Rooting for the guy though!  Not a big CB fan.  

Lets go Sarafian !! Phone Post
1/19/13 10:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Fuck... Gd fight... Props to CB Phone Post
1/19/13 11:27 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 guys that kill me Gonzaga and Vitor came through tonight. Phone Post
1/20/13 12:45 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goddamn you bisping. I was convinced he would win. But I think I was blinded by my dislike for Vitor and his demented religious ramblings. Phone Post
1/20/13 6:59 AM
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping is very talented, but he can't win the big one. 18 or 19 fights in the UFC and he never beat the guy he wasn't supposed to beat. 

1/20/13 7:51 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
fat referee -

I'm going tout March 2013 look out for me bros

Nice play! Phone Post

Bisping is the concern

Yep
1/20/13 8:55 AM
NorthFromHere
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Dollaway at +158 saved the night for me. I was sure Sarafian would get the dec in Brazil.
1/20/13 9:45 AM
Lazer MMA

NorthFromHere - Dollaway at +158 saved the night for me. I was sure Sarafian would get the dec in Brazil.

Dollaway won that fight. I was worried for the result at the split decision announcement no question.

1/20/13 11:09 AM

Lazer MMA - 
NorthFromHere - Dollaway at +158 saved the night for me. I was sure Sarafian would get the dec in Brazil.

Dollaway won that fight. I was worried for the result at the split decision announcement no question.

I'm shocked that the right guy won that fight. I'm also always shocked when Dolloway wins, same with Riddle. 

1/20/13 11:19 AM
NorthFromHere
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Olive Garden Table For One - 
Lazer MMA - 

I'm shocked that the right guy won that fight. I'm also always shocked when Dolloway wins, same with Riddle. 

Yeah I had it for Dollaway 29-28 with CB taking rounds 2 and 3 but it was a shock that judges agreed
1/23/13 3:26 PM
Bixby

Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson

Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira
Anthony Pettis vs. Donald Cerrone
Erik Koch vs. Ricardo Lamas
TJ Grant vs. Matt Wiman
Clay Guida vs. Hatsu Hioki
Ryan Bader vs. Vladimir Matyushenko

I like that little fuck Dodson here. Hes very athletic and good.

If Quinton shows up in a good shape on friday...Ill think about the ITD prop at +550 baby! Texeiras powerfull but loops when he strikes. NCAA Glover would fuck me right in my mouth :((

And I also like Lamas. Koch has had a very long layoff. That usually means Koch loses.
1/23/13 4:27 PM

The Rampage odds are off. Rampage has a legit chance of a counter KO in this one. 

1/23/13 5:22 PM

Mr Mister - 
Olive Garden Table For One -

The Rampage odds are off. Rampage has a legit chance of a counter KO in this one. 

I think so. I don't see Glover standing with him though Phone Post

He'd be stupid to stand with him, even with his own great standup. Rampage is a fish on the ground, but he's waging a "Glo-Tex is a pussy if he takes me down campaign" for the last month. I don't think Rampage should ever be +500 to any man, not even the best version of Fedor. 

1/23/13 6:01 PM
Bixby

Olive Garden Table For One - 
Mr Mister - 

He'd be stupid to stand with him, even with his own great standup. Rampage is a fish on the ground, but he's waging a "Glo-Tex is a pussy if he takes me down campaign" for the last month. I don't think Rampage should ever be +500 to any man, not even the best version of Fedor. 

Rampage has faded extremely in his last outings.

Busted knees or not...Rampage, once taken down, CAN be held there. Hes a victim of point fighting.

Everyone knows the blueprint to beat him. Cant teach an old dog new tricks :(.

KO still very possible.
1/24/13 2:13 AM
burner22

Mr Mister - 

Jesus are u really getting page at 500? I roughy plus 200 was a deal. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.