UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

2/3/13 4:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WidowMaker187
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After the early fights I said fuck it and went with a Bigfoot/Nog/Frankie parlay. I had a Draw at +400 also so I ended up being up on the night if Frankie won or it was a Draw.

Put the rest of my bankroll on Aldo and came out 2$ down on the night. Lucky.
2/3/13 11:42 PM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet jesus!

This one was a highway car crash.

Aldo was the only right pick.

Im gonna start ignoring these bookmakers now and so called "experts" of MMA who pollute my mind with their crap.

I HAD a very good gut feeling about Maia few posts back.

Im gonna rewatch Cain/Silva now...motherfucker!
2/4/13 12:01 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Killer weekend for me... Had over in the first half, over in the 2nd and over in the game ... Plus a 10/1 prop bet that there would be a safety!!

Up almost a Dime. Phone Post
2/5/13 10:51 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lock up Henderson NOW... He's gunna smash Machida and the lines gunna move a lot closer to even before the fight... Hendo is a steal at plus 180 right now. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:16 PM
Bixby

No and no. From now on Ill be following my gut feeling. And my gut tells me Hendos limbs are shot anyway and hes gonna come in hurt vs Machida.

Machida is the better fighter in all areas except maybe power.

Machida, Ronda, Koscheck, Mendes and Faber.
2/5/13 1:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bixby - No and no. From now on Ill be following my gut feeling. And my gut tells me Hendos limbs are shot anyway and hes gonna come in hurt vs Machida.

Machida is the better fighter in all areas except maybe power.

Machida, Ronda, Koscheck, Mendes and Faber.
You doubt the all seeing eye?!?!? Charity Bet for $25 straight up? Phone Post
2/5/13 2:43 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Machida beats Hendo with relative ease. Hendo doesn't have the speed or gas tank to deal with Machida. Lyoto is going to win the point fight. 

2/5/13 3:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Olive Garden Table For One -

I think Machida beats Hendo with relative ease. Hendo doesn't have the speed or gas tank to deal with Machida. Lyoto is going to win the point fight. 

Charity bet?

Hendo Detstroys Machida ! Phone Post
2/5/13 4:57 PM
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Charity bet?

Si, $25? 

2/5/13 5:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Charity bet?

Si, $25? 

It's on!!

I'm gunna post it in my Charity bet thread, hopefully it inspires some more action! Phone Post
2/7/13 8:42 AM
Bixby

Bellator 88

Alexander Shlemenko -320
Maiquel Falcao +260

Akop Stepanyan +315
Marlon Sandro -380

Mike Richman -300
Mitch Jackson +250

Fabricio Guerreiro -230
Magomedrasul Khasbulaev +190

Alexandre Bezerra -185
Genair Da Silva +160

Im thinking of parlaying Bezerra, Richman, Sandro and the parlay boosters Falcao and Khasbulaev! Having a good feeling about them and its all about feel these days :D

2/7/13 8:50 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the odds are pretty accurate on Machida/Hendo. If they fought three times I'd take Machida twice and Hendo once. Hendo has the power to put Machida out and can set up that big bomb but isn't likely to do so and as Loopz said will probably just get handily outpointed and outworked by an elusive, beautiful Machida. I'm staying away from betting on it.
2/7/13 9:25 AM
Bixby

Ill go all in on Machida.

Hendo is absolutely shot. Like I said before, only the KO could save him. On Machida? Not a chance.

Gotta lay the juice down on my piss drinking fella!
2/7/13 9:50 AM

Bixby - Ill go all in on Machida.

Hendo is absolutely shot. Like I said before, only the KO could save him. On Machida? Not a chance.

This thing is going to be a bullfight and Machida is the matador. Wild telegraphed shots being sidestepped and countered

2/7/13 9:53 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Lol... Hendo is Shot?!?! Ya like he was against Fedor n Shogun ... Hendo Runs threw Machida and adds another Highlight KO to his resume!!

Machida is as much a lock as Rashad and Reem were. Phone Post
2/8/13 1:04 PM
Bixby

Hendos severe knee injury and his age says hes shot.

He doesnt even have the gastank Lyoto has. Hes gonna miss a couple power shots and be gassed out.

Nah what the hell...I didnt have great outcomes lately BUT this one will hit the SPAHT!
2/8/13 1:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bixby - Hendos severe knee injury and his age says hes shot.

He doesnt even have the gastank Lyoto has. Hes gonna miss a couple power shots and be gassed out.

Nah what the hell...I didnt have great outcomes lately BUT this one will hit the SPAHT!
Guess we have to just wait n see... If I actually new what was gunna happen, I'd be living in the Penthouse Suite at The Wynn, right next to the Devil Himself! Phone Post
2/8/13 3:10 PM
Bixby

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Guess we have to just wait n see... If I actually new what was gunna happen, I'd be living in the Penthouse Suite at The Wynn, right next to the Devil Himself! Phone Post

Lets make it reality.

YOLO!
2/8/13 6:33 PM
kylekanada
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Page 100?
2/8/13 6:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bixby -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Lets make it reality.

YOLO!
Lol... I hope so. Phone Post
2/8/13 7:35 PM
Bad Monkey
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know much about Menjivar, but isn't betting against Faber generally a favorable position these days?

2/8/13 7:43 PM

Mr Mister -
Bixby - Ill go all in on Machida.

This thing is going to be a bullfight and Machida is the matador. Wild telegraphed shots being sidestepped and countered

Shogun put Machida away with a nice stepping right hand, Hendo can do the same.

Not as one sided as you think IMO Phone Post
He absolutely can, but I think machida is going to be focused on that. If Hendo would cage press and dirty box, he'd win this fight, but he's demolition Dan now and he wants exciting wild fights. I think the gap in speed will be marked and machida will keep himself out of kill range. Phone Post
2/8/13 11:04 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad Monkey -

I don't know much about Menjivar, but isn't betting against Faber generally a favorable position these days?

Yeah I've got menjivar in that one..... Phone Post
2/9/13 2:08 AM
NorthFromHere
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Bad Monkey - 

Purpose of this match up is to give Faber a win so get he can get another title shot. Faber only loses to the very best (Barao, Cruz, Brown, Aldo).
2/9/13 10:12 AM

I like faber over Ivan. Although Ivan looks much better at a suitable weight class. Think of faber as Franklin. If there not the best of the best, they're not beating him Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.