UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

2/11/13 2:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thoughts on porier/ Swanson? I like diamond at plus $1.20. More technical striking, better submissions. Cub has that power tho... Phone Post
2/13/13 5:35 AM
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Poirier, doing a moderate play on him
2/13/13 8:28 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't get over Cub Swanson losing to the ghost of Jens Pulver. Small play on Porier

2/13/13 9:38 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think faber is going to be surprised. Menjivar is much improved and the tri star team has been a good environment for him to develop. Alpha male has gone stagnant and faber hasn't evolved Phone Post
2/13/13 11:54 AM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellatah 89 Feb 14th

Andreas Spang -380
Doug Marshall +260
Mikkel Parlo -280
Sultan Aliev +200

2 moderate plays on Spang and Parlo.

Atleast thank me when ya tail me!
2/13/13 11:55 AM
Bixby

Culinary Union Delegate - 

I can't get over Cub Swanson losing to the ghost of Jens Pulver. Small play on Porier

Same here.

Sprinkled on Porier! Lets hold hands!!!
2/13/13 9:12 PM
nubp
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gonna make a play on Gunnar Nelson at -220
2/13/13 9:41 PM
Lazer MMA

Olive Garden Table For One - 
Mr Mister -
Olive Garden Table For One -
Bixby - Ill go all in on Machida.

Hendo is absolutely shot. Like I said before, only the KO could save him. On Machida? Not a chance.

Gotta lay the juice down on my piss drinking fella!

This thing is going to be a bullfight and Machida is the matador. Wild telegraphed shots being sidestepped and countered

Shogun put Machida away with a nice stepping right hand, Hendo can do the same.

Not as one sided as you think IMO Phone Post
He absolutely can, but I think machida is going to be focused on that. If Hendo would cage press and dirty box, he'd win this fight, but he's demolition Dan now and he wants exciting wild fights. I think the gap in speed will be marked and machida will keep himself out of kill range. Phone Post

No question Dan looks for the clinch here. I see it as no lock as to what happens in that clinch though. I do favor Hendo there.

It's ring rust and the knee that concern me. I do see Dan scoring the KO, timing out the in coming left in the end.
2/15/13 11:26 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gunna lay a Hundi on Cub n McDonald. Phone Post
2/15/13 11:31 AM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you guys think about Jimmo/Te Huna?
2/16/13 2:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gd luck today everyone.

Lets go Cub n McDonald Phone Post
2/16/13 5:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Gunna lay a Hundi on Cub n McDonald. Phone Post
Free riding for the Main now... Lets go Mayday!!! Phone Post
2/17/13 4:24 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't bet, I was traveling and could find a reliable way to watch the event. I would have bet Sass and Etim. Glad I didn't Phone Post
2/17/13 4:36 AM
Megatherium
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy the Tuna got a big come from behind win.
2/17/13 9:03 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Gunna lay a Hundi on Cub n McDonald. Phone Post
Free riding for the Main now... Lets go Mayday!!! Phone Post
Came out even.

The real money to be made is this weekend!

War Hendo Phone Post
2/18/13 7:57 PM
Bixby

Riddler saved me here.

Im gonna repeat myself for the brain deads: Unload everything you have on Machida.

This year barely started but I was never ever so sure in a bet. MAchida is the better fighter..always was.

Carmouche's line is insane. +775? Im not familiar with Liz. Someone give me the scoop and Ill call you cool.
2/18/13 8:05 PM
Bad Monkey
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Liz is tough, but not on the level of Rousey.  The line is where it should be. If I remember correctly Kaitlin Young gave her a tough go, I think she'd lose to Tate, Coenen tapped her.  She's probably fringe top 10 at 135.

2/20/13 7:59 PM
RJJH
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/13 8:07 PM

thoughts on Lawler - Kos???

I am liking Kos big time if he wrestles

2/20/13 8:32 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat

RJJH -

thoughts on Lawler - Kos???

I am liking Kos big time if he wrestles

I don't think KOS can lose this one, he is well rounded and still has the best double in mma Phone Post
2/21/13 4:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

I think Machida beats Hendo with relative ease. Hendo doesn't have the speed or gas tank to deal with Machida. Lyoto is going to win the point fight. 

Charity bet?

Hendo Detstroys Machida ! Phone Post

Si, $25? 

It's on!!

I'm gunna post it in my Charity bet thread, hopefully it inspires some more action! Phone Post
Your going down Loops...ill be donating to my friends children's Education fund (he just passed away at 34 leaving 3 kids behind... I started a thread for him, wish I knew how to link shit... I'm a fucking Egg)

Lets get some more action going for charity's my fellow Degeni's!! Phone Post
2/21/13 10:48 PM
Bad Monkey
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Lavar Johnson over Schaub at +120  I don't see Schaub's melon holding up to Lavar's sledge hammers.

I think Kos, Machida, and Rousey are very solid. (I promised myself to never use the term lock again.)

2/22/13 12:32 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Kos is a good play and a nice parlay addition to offset the Rhonda odds. Lawler has looked less than awesome lately. He's probably not ever going to be the top level guy I thought he would. Phone Post
2/22/13 9:36 AM
Bixby

Rhonda, Machida and Kos im most confident in.

2/22/13 7:10 PM
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ agreed
2/22/13 10:33 PM
nubp

boy if Machida gets KOd I think I'm done betting

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.