UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

2/23/13 1:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Culinary Union Delegate
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nubp - boy if Machida gets KOd I think I'm done betting
I say a similar thing every event and 1/3 of the time it happens Phone Post
2/23/13 9:29 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have some bets
Menjivar - the odds were sweet
Lots of lyoto action
Bit of rousey left on old parlays which should come through

Might have to deposit some more to go heavy on lavar. I think he finds Schaubs chin and puts him away Phone Post
2/23/13 9:44 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$200 on Hendo will be the money making play today! Phone Post
2/23/13 11:26 AM
jar of flies
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody know a site that accepts MasterCard and US citizen? I lost my debit card and Bovada only takes visa. Phone Post
2/23/13 12:29 PM
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jar of flies - Anybody know a site that accepts MasterCard and US citizen? I lost my debit card and Bovada only takes visa. Phone Post
Try sports interaction com Phone Post
2/23/13 11:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Phone Post
2/24/13 1:37 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraggle rock fucked up a perfect night Phone Post
2/24/13 2:33 AM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida and Stout made me some money tonight :)
2/24/13 7:41 AM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx Dragon and Rowdy.

What happened Josh? It seemed he got knocked out and the next shot woke him up and Herb went in.

Damn! Thank Jesus I ended up making a profit tonight.

That Machida bet was a bit insane even for my taste...but I needed that rollerrcoaster.
2/24/13 9:29 AM

Fuckin lavars ground game was horrific!

Lyoto came through
Rousey for rd one was 1.3 so that helped on a few parlays at least . Also won a small bet on nah Shan Phone Post
2/28/13 4:22 PM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So where is everyone putting their money this weekend?
2/28/13 4:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

I got Stann and Hunt... Like Stefan Struve a lot and have actually won a decent amount on him, but think For the price and the fact that he has shown a tendency to leave his chin open, Hunt is gunna catch him. But wouldn't be surprised at all if he Subs Hunt... I just can't bet 2 favorites in one night, I'm an underdog fan!! Phone Post
2/28/13 4:31 PM
RJJH

take all your money and put it on Hunt.

it's almost criminal that he is the underdog.

this fight is going to look a lot like Hunt - Kongo

2/28/13 4:33 PM
RJJH

Rani Yahya might get the upset too

2/28/13 4:39 PM
RJJH

I also think Siyar has a great chance of winning

2/28/13 7:45 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

I can't see Struve trying to strike with Hunt. He's going right for a sub Phone Post
2/28/13 8:46 PM
kylekanada
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thinking about sanchez lombard Stun gun
2/28/13 9:04 PM
RJJH

kylekanada - Thinking about sanchez lombard Stun gun

change stun gun to Siyar and thank me later.

3/1/13 11:45 AM
kylekanada
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 

You don't think stun gun will smother siyar?
3/1/13 3:08 PM
UGCTT_mojodmonky
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kylekanada - 
RJJH - 

You don't think stun gun will smother siyar?

+250 is not enough value to bet siyar. im a bit on the fence here about laying -300, but its either going to be stun gun or no bet at all. stun gun is an elite level blanket who doesnt have to worry about being exciting. his job stability is rock solid, even after the fitch cut, since hes korean and zuffa is going to want to keep around as many high level east asian fighters as they possibly can.

i got a small play on yahya. i usually dont like betting against home fighters at international UFC events but I think yahya looked very impressive his last time out. if he can get this fight to the ground he might be able to finish it quickly.

3/1/13 6:31 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm thinking stanns a lock, even a low price. Wands chin, these days, can't take any of stanns shots. I'm on hunt too, I'm thinking he'll do him like jds did. Phone Post
3/1/13 11:31 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunt weighed in at 266? Is he always that heavy? He looked a tad slovenly Phone Post
3/2/13 1:35 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

burner22 - Hunt weighed in at 266? Is he always that heavy? He looked a tad slovenly Phone Post
He's getting subbed. Came I'm fat, coupled with a long injury layoff and no sub game. He's the only guy I can think of who lost by Americana from guard Phone Post
3/2/13 10:59 PM
RJJH

Rani paying bank like I called.

3/2/13 11:12 PM
UGCTT_mojodmonky
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 

Rani paying bank like I called.

Raniband stun gun for ke. Cant bek ieve line dropped to 200 today. Unreal

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.