UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

3/3/13 12:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100$ on hunt and 200$ on Stann!!

Come on!! Phone Post
3/3/13 12:36 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes! Phone Post
3/3/13 1:15 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Won on Hunt, Yahya, and a small play on Wanderlei by KO @ 5.2:1
3/3/13 2:32 AM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okami, Hunt, Yahya, and Wanderlei all won tonight. It is rare that I win every bet I make in a weekend. Pride never die!
3/7/13 4:59 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thinking Condit over Hendricks, and Mousasi is worth a value bet over Gustaffson.
3/7/13 6:01 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Condit there. I can't wrap my head around Mousasi-Gustamante. I was all Gus, and then my friend kind of talked me out of it. I think Mousasi is training with the Gokor crew for this fight. Like, he has a real camp for once. 

3/8/13 4:39 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Culinary Union Delegate -

I like Condit there. I can't wrap my head around Mousasi-Gustamante. I was all Gus, and then my friend kind of talked me out of it. I think Mousasi is training with the Gokor crew for this fight. Like, he has a real camp for once. 

How u think condit will win? Weather the early storm and outstrike him? Phone Post
3/8/13 5:16 AM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ANDYSFORUM.COM, Owner

I USED TO POST ODDS HERE IN THE LATE 90'S BEFORE ANYONE ELSE HAD THEM. THE FIRST UFC ODDS I MADE WAS THE FIRST SHAMROCK VS SEVERN FIGHT (SHAMROCK -200/SEVERN +170. I HAD A LOT OF GUYS FROM HERE PLAYING WITH ME INCLUDING BIG NAME PROMOTERS (CAN'T SAY THEIR NAMES THOUGH). ONLY ONE D-BAG DIDNOT PAY ME..I THINK IT WAS 800 BUCKS AND I FORGOT HIS NAME BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT A LOT OF GUYS HERE WERE HONORABLE. I REMEMBER GETTING MY ASS KICKED WHEN RICO RODRIGUEZ LOST TO TIM SYLVIA IN 2003.

3/8/13 6:12 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 - 

How u think condit will win? Weather the early storm and outstrike him? Phone Post

Exactly. I think Hendricks will come out looking for the kill by throwing bombs, he'll tire a bit and go for takedowns, then his load will be shot. Condit will be on the run/in defense mode for the first round, then when Hendricks slows down (which he always does when he doesn't flatline the other guy in the first minute) Condit is just going to pick him apart. 

3/8/13 11:14 PM
nubp
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else gonna jump on Weidman after all the money floods in on Silva?
3/10/13 10:30 PM
raags

Marquardt looked beast against Woodley, I think he's very solid all around at 170. I think him vs. Ellenberger is a pick-em fight, they both have a very real shot at winning, and I think the lines reflect that.
3/11/13 7:24 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

BadMon - 

Lupo has lost so many SN bets, his credibility should be shot by now.

=)

I HAVE to pick the Italian, when it's SN and not money, and the Italian always loses. This is my cross to bear.

I'd avoid Nate-Ellenberger. Those two are so spotty that it's hard to gauge how that fight is going to go. My inclination is Jake, but he's cost me money before. I like the idea of Jake Ellenberger

Weidman would have to get much higher than +200 for me to even think about betting against Silva. 

Condit is the dog in his fight. 

Mousasi is currently at +220 and you can get Josh Thomson for +150 in the Nate Diaz fight. I like Josh. I'd like Josh more at +200

3/11/13 7:37 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Mousasi could potentially pull a Bigfoot Silva and muck up the LHW title picture. He's being brought in to lose to Gustamante in front of his home fans. He's only there because he's a name that Zuffa thinks Gus can beat (because he can't wrestle, Gus don't get a whiff of a wrestler until it's big money), setting up Gus-Bones, and trying to sell that to us as a competetive fight. 

I don't think that Mousassi is less than half the kickboxer Gustafsson is

3/11/13 8:14 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Culinary Union Delegate - 
burner22 - 

Exactly. I think Hendricks will come out looking for the kill by throwing bombs, he'll tire a bit and go for takedowns, then his load will be shot. Condit will be on the run/in defense mode for the first round, then when Hendricks slows down (which he always does when he doesn't flatline the other guy in the first minute) Condit is just going to pick him apart. 

Even if Hendricks goes this route he may not tire as quickly as you hope. He may go for TD's earlier then you expect as well. At the end of the day Condit is not wise to hang in the pocket with the slugger and will not win off his back IMO.

As this is a three RD. fight Hendricks can win a close UD too!

I bet a lot in MMA but I don't 'gamble' much (! - meaning I have a very high win percentage and I don't consider a lot of plays gambling because they are such high percentage bets), this one is tough IMO. I think your friend should have talked you out of both.
3/12/13 7:30 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

BadMon - 

Mousasi could potentially pull a Bigfoot Silva and muck up the LHW title picture. He's being brought in to lose to Gustamante in front of his home fans. He's only there because he's a name that Zuffa thinks Gus can beat (because he can't wrestle, Gus don't get a whiff of a wrestler until it's big money), setting up Gus-Bones, and trying to sell that to us as a competetive fight. 

EH Paisan,

Where do you bet?  Do you have a local NYC booky? 

Yeah.  But,  I'll hitup some of the online sites if the odds are wacky. It's worth it to wait for the payout if the odds are really off. The advantage to having a guy over the online sites is when it comes to bet max. The online books cut you off at 500 or whatever, you can't reason with them, they don't know you. 

The advantage to the online sites is that you can only bet what's in your account and you can't overextend yourself with someone who might send someone to pay you a visit if you can't pay.

If dealing with a bookie, always have the cash to back your play, pay your losses right away, and ask for immediate payouts as a gentleman's agreement. I know plenty of guys who got involved in stupid situations where their bookie couldn't/wouldn't pay them large amounts owed to them. My boy had a 30k weekend betting soccer, bookie paid him half, and said that he was beat on the other 15. What can he do? Is it worth 15k to walk away? I think so.

Then again online sites can be shut down at any time and fly by night.

The gamble happens before you even make your bet

3/13/13 1:52 PM
UGCTT_mojodmonky
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else think that Cote -185 is the best value on the card?
3/13/13 6:04 PM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bet anything you have on Georgie boy.

Its gonna be similar to Condit/Diaz..except Georgie is gonna hurt him a lil' bit more.

THis is goona be GUD!
3/13/13 6:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Camozzi at -105 is a great Price... I'm gunna lay $200 on him and $100 on Diaz. Phone Post
3/13/13 6:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Camozzi at -105 is a great Price... I'm gunna lay $200 on him and $100 on Diaz. Phone Post
I also like Freakshow at plus 225... Probably will lay a little on him as well!

War Underdogs Phone Post
3/13/13 8:26 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

BadMon, how do you like the bodog wire payouts as opposed to the hard checks they used to send. I haven't cashed out with them since the change. Seems a little dodgy.

3/14/13 6:52 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Makdessi as a big underdog against Cruikshank? Phone Post
3/16/13 1:49 AM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 -  Makdessi as a big underdog against Cruikshank? Phone Post

I think Makdessi takes it for sure. Him as an underdog is great. Plus he has never lost on a card that featured GSP lol
3/16/13 3:06 AM
burner22

The Chits -
burner22 -  Makdessi as a big underdog against Cruikshank? Phone Post

I think Makdessi takes it for sure. Him as an underdog is great. Plus he has never lost on a card that featured GSP lol
Yeah I'm in on him. I'm thinking cruickshank is getting overrated because of his spectacular KO last time out. Phone Post
3/16/13 3:08 AM
burner22

BadMon - 

EH Paisan,

Where do you bet?  Do you have a local NYC booky? 

Yeah.  But,  I'll hitup some of the online sites if the odds are wacky. It's worth it to wait for the payout if the odds are really off. The advantage to having a guy over the online sites is when it comes to bet max. The online books cut you off at 500 or whatever, you can't reason with them, they don't know you. 

The advantage to the online sites is that you can only bet what's in your account and you can't overextend yourself with someone who might send someone to pay you a visit if you can't pay.

If dealing with a bookie, always have the cash to back your play, pay your losses right away, and ask for immediate payouts as a gentleman's agreement. I know plenty of guys who got involved in stupid situations where their bookie couldn't/wouldn't pay them large amounts owed to them. My boy had a 30k weekend betting soccer, bookie paid him half, and said that he was beat on the other 15. What can he do? Is it worth 15k to walk away? I think so.

Then again online sites can be shut down at any time and fly by night.

The gamble happens before you even make your bet

Is gambling still illegal where u guys live? My god how unfortunate. Phone Post
3/16/13 11:42 AM
Eunuchorn
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A £1 bet on Diaz gets me £4.20.

Gotta be a sign.

I like Condit at +100, and i might parlay him with Ellenberger

Haven't been paying much attention to the rest of the card

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.