UnderGround Forums

Pinoy UnderGround >> Davao's Punisher

7/4/11 9:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
El_Varaco
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shortly after Duterte took office, he heard that some kidnappers were trying to skip town with their just-collected ransom. Duterte led the pursuit, beating the cops to the scene and stationing his car on a bridge at the city line. When the kidnappers arrived, they started shooting. Duterte and his security detail returned fire, killing three of the four suspects. It was like a scene from the Philippine movies, which are replete with Dirty Harry loner-heroes. Here, it seemed, was a man who did what he promised, a man willing to die — and kill — for Davao. Has he, in fact, killed people? Duterte says he doesn't know, noting blithely "I didn't use tracer bullets." At 57, he remains the swaggering new-sheriff-in-town. He wants outlaws to know, he says, "that if I'm going out, I'm going out with my guns blazing."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,265480,00.html#ixzz1RBs1KvZ7
6/26/12 6:49 AM
PTM2020
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

niiice
4/25/13 11:12 PM
NGSF
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guys is awesome

Duterte offers P5M for car thief's severed head

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/10/25/12/duterte-offers-p5m-car-thiefs-severed-head
4/25/13 11:47 PM
El_Varaco
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yup

even his daughter's a badass, punched out an errant public official in public a couple of years ago, and said "he deserved it" to the media

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.