UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> I don't understand men....

2/23/12 9:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
roninthebox
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will throw a hint to a woman if she bites then its fair game Phone Post
2/24/12 8:41 AM
Intrigue
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roninthebox - I will throw a hint to a woman if she bites then its fair game Phone Post
What's the hint? Phone Post
2/24/12 1:56 PM
roninthebox
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well me if I ask to go hang out or admire her in some way if she responds in any manor that let's me think I can get it, by all means its open game because the friend zone sucks. Id rather play guitar are sleep than just text some girl that there's nothing for Phone Post
2/26/12 12:44 PM
Leigh
759 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've chatted to you on Facebook and I'm pretty sure it was completely platonic. We spoke about hunting and game meat Phone Post
3/4/12 10:14 PM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A/S/L? Phone Post
6/30/12 3:11 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - There is a reason for that though. Being a 'nice guy' or 'just a friend' will consistantly get you nowhere with anyone. So, now you know why guys have to be lying dicks and treat women like whores to stay out of the sucky friend zone. It's one of those viscious cycles.
This is true, worst thing you can do with a girl is get into the friend zone Phone Post
6/30/12 9:30 AM
Stronghold
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well,it turns out to not be that simple. It really all depends on how lonely and horny she gets, as my current situation attests to. But, the lady and I were 'friends' for a year and a half and I wound up ignoring her for most of that because her idiot BF that she chose over me could, frankly, have her so she didn't need me around too.

But, I kept being charming and allufe, they break up, and eventually she caved. But, men don't understand women either. Hell, they don't understand themselves and have NO idea what they really want. So, that might be the damned problem. You can't be made happy and, I suspect, do not really want to be happy.

I have yet to be in a relationship were there was not some reason why we couldn't just be together and happy. Drama and the 'I just don't know' bullshit is always there. It is tiring and uninvolving.

So that's the story.
8/4/12 11:16 AM
flip_guard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you dont want sex with a guy, why talk to them? Why not just talk to girls if you just want to chat about crap.

I think you are just a tease who wants to get attentions. Phone Post
10/21/12 11:55 AM
shatefak
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything men will ever do, is to try to get laid. Dont kid yourselves if he says that hes only your friend. Phone Post
1/8/13 4:37 PM
Ghost of Retard
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i find if i have recently jacked off.  Or had sex.. My conversations with women are completely different.

4/1/13 10:47 AM
Evzey

Ghost of Retard -

i find if i have recently jacked off.  Or had sex.. My conversations with women are completely different.

Snap! Always have a wank before a date that way you come across much nicer and less all about the sex - which means more likely to get the sex! Win win! Phone Post
4/22/13 2:52 PM
Andyman976
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you go all nice guy and pretend to be friends and not want sex, you will get friend zoned and used for affection/attention/approval.

No self respecting single man wants to talk endlessly with some female who could care less about him sexually. It's a form of sexual abuse from the woman. Leaves you angry and unfulfilled.

Basically over the years we've had to greatly increase overall dickheadedness as a survival mechanism. To either 1) progress to an actual romantic relationship or 2) cut ties immediately with someone who only wants to use you emotionally Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.