UnderGround Forums

Texas Underground >> I moved THANKS Texas I hope to return for seminars

7/7/11 12:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Phil Cardella
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have opened up a new academy in Saint Augustine FL www.MMA4FLORIDA.COM . I feel that I am needed to lead the team out here. I am working to educate people out here & build something similar to the academy in Austin I created here. For those that have family friends or a network out this way, let em know I am here & working hard. We have a new academy thats open 6 days a week and have a student body of 30 students. I have been open a little over two months & have put a lot of effort & hard work into building the place out & getting things in order. Thanks for your support. I hope those that want to invite me & train with me when I return to Texas for seminar. For those that want a beach escape come visit! I am in the oldest city in the nation. Its really nice & the waves are much better than the surf in Austin. www.MMA4Florida.com join our youtube channel as well mma4florida I appreciate Texas and have left a small legacy there. Phil
1/15/13 12:38 PM
Phil Cardella
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have expanded my network in Florida, I now own an academy in Cape Coral & St. Augustine. People that visit North East or South West FL are welcome at my two academies. In the Jacksonville area I have had more time to train & network with my peers and have several facilities to "cross train" with. Those that want to have a beach vacation, fish, or travel on a cruise consider stopping in to train out here!
1/15/13 12:44 PM
Phil Cardella

I will be visiting EL Paso, Mc Allen, Luling, Pearland, Katy, & Hutto this month.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.