UnderGround Forums

JKD UnderGround >> Odd "Paul Vunak" video

7/10/11 10:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jcblass
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qKRNRdwA8

Came across that today on youtube. You can't really make out much, but the poster is claiming the person in the video is Paul Vunak. I doubt this for a number of reasons, for one Vunak himself is an early student of BJJ and worked closely with Rickson in the late 1980's. Probably more telling is the fact the guy in the video appears to be wearing dress pants and shoes. I doubt Vu wears shoes period, let alone shiny dress shoes. Regardless, it seems like an odd video to put out.
7/11/11 12:04 AM
Adam Singer
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If that's vu than I am Justin timberlake. Phone Post
7/11/11 12:35 AM
jcblass

That video should be taken down or the poster of it should be informed. It is bordering on libel.
7/13/11 7:14 AM
BigSifu

Actually,it looks to me like the guy in the black shirt is Paul. Look at his stance,his hair,his body size.
7/13/11 9:11 PM
jcblass

Haha, I thought the same thing BigSifu upon re-watchin the clip a few times. I think it is clear now the video is a fraud. The original poster has marked every reply that maintains the guy is not Vu as spam. Then minutes later there were 4 posts, less than a minute apart each, all dissing Vunak. My best guess is that it is some guy with a bone to pick or someone who possibly competes with him in the video market.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.