UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Current rankings for all weights/FL.

8/12/11 1:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GBOwarrior
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk if he does no-gi but maybe we can make this happen. I train with him every now and then. He's pretty sick for being so young. Would be a great match Phone Post
8/12/11 10:07 AM
VemolasLazyEye
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uh oh now we are talkin! @ Trent take ur own advice.. Start a thread talking shit and get this match hyped lol Phone Post
8/12/11 11:12 AM
Twister Trent
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard to talk bad about the kid if I don't even know his name... Someone get on this ;)
8/12/11 11:19 AM
Twister Trent
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-S_6_qn0pk&feature=related

^Blue namer? ;)

I think thats him, says his nickname is "Twista."
8/15/11 9:54 AM
VemolasLazyEye
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah that was him. he has definatly grown since that vid. he was about 5'8'..im gonna be in orlando for a couple days soon. what is the schedule like over at the jungle and what is the mat fee to just come roll one day?

8/15/11 12:20 PM
Twister Trent

I don't believe there's a mat fee. Say you wanna try out some classes and you're from the UG and sign a waiver lol. I suck at keeping up with the schedule. Hit up a direct message on facebook to "Thejungle MMA". That's Mike Lee and he'll have all info needed. :)
8/15/11 10:54 PM
VemolasLazyEye

Much thanks young sir Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.