UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> is wearing makeup false advertising?

7/16/11 3:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont you feel guilty when youve gone out with a guy a few times and you were all foundationed,blushed and powdered up?

Do you get self conscious and paranoid when its time to show the real you? Do you let them down easy and give a verbal warning? Do you slowly wear a little less each date to ease up the shock factor and hopefully they might not even notice?
7/16/11 8:25 PM
hockeychick
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you think lifting weights or working out is false advertising?

Do you get self conscious and paranoid when it's time to stop all the continuous work outs and dieting? Do you let your body go slowly to ease the shock factor and hopefully they might not even notice?

We all do things to put ourselves in the best possible light (literally) and diet, work out, bathe, style your hair, buy fashionable clothing, etc. etc.

Or would you prefer the baboon approach and look for the reddest engorged vagina?
8/4/11 4:16 AM
undaground

Water Bra's are false advertisment!
8/4/11 10:56 PM
Xtina

shaving is also false advertising.
10/5/11 11:37 PM
cincibill

I've dated a couple girls that worked at cosmetic stores. They looked great but I did have to check to make sure I wasn't ingesting something when one of the girls face started to peel off like calamine lotion.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.