UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> What I want for Xmas this year

7/18/11 5:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shah5297
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/11 5:31 PM

My mom told me that if I dont ask for something Id never get it. I asked for a fight with Caleb Archer and for a while it looked like it was going to happen. So Im going to put my wish list on the UG and see if maybe one of the promoters in Florida will make it happen before the end of the year.

Chris Manuel
Marcos Damatta
Brian Eckstien
Pablo Alfonso

These guys are all ranked in the top ten in Fl at 135lbs and Id like to test my skills. 
7/18/11 5:58 PM
deepwater
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFC will step up, you can fight one of the guys on your wishlist on our Dec.2nd undercard, whoever wins makes it to the live side following card, fair enough ?
7/18/11 7:45 PM
kwhitelol

hope you get your wish and continue that win streak, good luck man!
7/18/11 9:43 PM
shah5297
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@jushintiger : The reason I like fighting ATT guys is because it garnishes the most attention. At 32 Im not a spring chicken, I need fights that put me on the MMA map now and get me on the live side of nationally televised shows, the XFC for example. More important than money right now is the name recognition that comes with beating top fighters from a nationally recognized gym. When I make the transition to full time trainer/manager that name recognition is invaluble.
I dont have any personal dislike for anyone at ATT.
7/18/11 9:44 PM
shah5297

Big thanks to everyone at the XFC for offering to put the fight on the next card.
7/19/11 9:05 PM
Jamie Levine

I got you Card for Nov 5..... done deal!
hit me up
7/19/11 9:08 PM
Twister Trent
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really want to see you fight Ralph Acosta. Just saying.
7/19/11 9:59 PM
shah5297

Trent why do you always want me fighting these wrestlers. I hate fighting wrestlers! Or guys dead set on making every minute of the fight a wrestling match. I want to stand up and bang!!!!!!
7/20/11 9:30 PM
Twister Trent
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol sorry bro, wrestlers are top of the food chain. Knee to the grill stops takedowns ;)
7/21/11 5:55 PM
shah5297

Edited: 07/21/11 5:55 PM
 Maybe next time Trent. Marcos Damatta and I have agreed to fight Sept 17th at a catch weight of 140lbs. This will be on the live side of the Bellator card. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.