UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> How do I get in touch with 62 gear?

7/19/11 2:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
neibs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made an order from 6 deuce on the 3rd of July and still have not received so much as a confirmation email. I got a bit concerned after a week or so, so I called my credit card company to see if the order had been charged, it had on the third. Yesterday I sent them a message from the sites contact us area asking what the situation is but still have not got anything back. My last effort will likely be to check with my email provider to make sure

it's not getting filtered into a spam folder somewhere. After that I'm thinking I might have to call the credit card company and tell them to cancel the order. Does anybody have any ideas? Or maybe another way to get in touch with 62gear. Hopefully it all works out because I like their stuff and plan on getting some shorts when they have them back in stock at my size. Phone Post
7/20/11 8:34 AM
ProfChaos
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe try and post this on the Underground, the guy from 62gear seems to be there pretty often.
7/20/11 11:00 AM
neibs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks I'll try that. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.