UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Hello all...

7/23/11 4:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello all,

How are you doing? I hope all is well with you.

Since my last visit here, a lot has happened in my life. A lot of good stuff and some not-so-good stuff.

I just wanted to drop by, say hello and see how your training was going!

Drop me a line, or ask a question.

Roy Harris
7/24/11 6:33 AM
BucketBot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello Roy,

Good to hear from you again!
I will be ordering your newest BJJ DVD (the grip fightening DVD) when i get back from vacation. Just wondering if there are still plans to release other BJJ DVDs like you had previously discussed.

It would be a pleasure to watch/digest more of your instructional DVDs for those of us that do not get the chance to train with you on a regular basis.
9/7/11 6:48 PM
EazyG

Hi Roy,

I am interested in what you have been up to over the last year - I have heard that you have been on an interesting journey lately.

I always enjoy hearing your stories and perspective.
9/15/11 10:48 AM
John Turner

Dear Mr. Harris,

I sent you my address in JULY. I have not heard a peep from you, and certainly not received one red cent.

Now people can see how hard it is to deal with you; after posting YOUR version of events on the other thread, it got magically frozen.

You know I sent you the email reserving the dates for 2011. We both know it! Please just do the honorable thing and send me my money.

This drama makes me want to puke. So please, just do what YOU posted you would do (in July); you will never hear from me again.

And just for the average reader, plz use this as an example and think about how hard it would be to set up privates. Why do you think I have so many left???

Regards,

John Turner
9/25/11 7:56 AM
Jasonbaldy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought this issued had long since been resolved and Turner got his money back??
10/2/11 6:43 PM
BucketBot

BucketBot - Hello Roy,

Good to hear from you again!
I will be ordering your newest BJJ DVD (the grip fightening DVD) when i get back from vacation. Just wondering if there are still plans to release other BJJ DVDs like you had previously discussed.

It would be a pleasure to watch/digest more of your instructional DVDs for those of us that do not get the chance to train with you on a regular basis.

TTT for Mr Harris!
10/12/11 12:46 PM
John Turner

Mr. Harris:

What gives? YOU wrote you would pay me something in mid-July. Now it is mid-October and not one red cent has arrived at my home.

That seems a whole lot like stealing and you being a bold-faced liar.

Just sayin'...you know this is not right. Why would you openly state on a public forum that you would repay me, and then completely ignore me?

Surely you cant be too busy to go to the post office.

PLZ PAY ME BACK AND I CAN CLOSE THIS HORRIBLE CHAPTER IN MY LIFE! PLEASE!

John Turner

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.