UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW, Swick, and Frank Shamrock in twitter beef

7/23/11 12:53 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

A fan asked Frank Shamrock if there was a single fight that could bring him out of retirement. Shamrock's response kicked it off...

TimmyHands:
One fight. One name that could bring you out of retirement. Who would it be?

frankshamrock
@danawhite

danawhite
after seeing the beatins frank has got in his last few fights I don't blame him for wanting to fight me!!!!

plus he's had those goofy braces on for like 7 years now and wouldn't want to fuck that grill up.

swick has been beggin me to put a beatin on u. He thinks its a joke u do anti bully shit, says he never met bigr bully then u

frankshamrock
real men fight their own battles. I watched you beat up a girl and celebrate. Swick knows the truth and so do I. Anytime bro.

danawhite
u are such a fuckin weirdo! Lol, if you are feeling all macho again after ur last man sized beatins swick is ready!l

officialswick
Woa Twitter! lol @FrankShamrock I dont know anything about the truth u know that I know. "Anytime bro" to me? @DanaWhite am I fightin Frank?l

For the record, Frank didn't beat me up in training. Only 1 dumb incident that pissed me off. Its mostly what I saw him do to others.

I stood up when no one else would. I do what I thinks right and if I take heat for that then so be it.

Still dont know if @FrankShamrock is calling me out or not. I wouldnt turn down the fight though. 1st I got @ErickSilvaMMA in Brazil. UFC134

Read entire article...

7/23/11 1:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This topic has already been started by our official Twitter play by play commentator, FRB.
7/23/11 1:04 PM
LTL
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12 hours to late.

Dana White's Twitter war with Frank Shamrock, call BUDDHASPORT UnderGround Forum 11 hours ago
MonsterBalls
3 721
DANA vs FRANK.... CONTINUES!! GutturalReef UnderGround Forum 12 hours ago
Radio Raheem
28 1998

7/23/11 1:05 PM
damane08
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - This topic has already been started by our official Twitter play by play commentator, FRB.

I lol'd at "official Twitter play by play commentator," it's so damn fitting.
7/23/11 1:08 PM
the_shrike
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yup, news
7/23/11 1:13 PM
Hemlock
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Underground News.....just stop. Let the constituents of the site drive the news flow. You are NEVER on the front line.
7/23/11 1:16 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone can sign up for Twitter, and cut and paste quotes onto an mma forum.

Theres about 100 people that do it on here.

Its not really news.
7/23/11 1:18 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is the twitter tough guy
7/23/11 2:33 PM
Chappie
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/23/11 3:05 PM
Why in the hell are 40 year-old men posting shit on twitter anyway? Personally, I would be pretty fucking embarrassed to be Dana's age and to be typing in text abbreviated forms (like he does)commonly associated with teenagers.
7/23/11 2:33 PM
JeremyLambert88
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Building up a fight that's never gonna happen.
7/23/11 2:36 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clay Morrow - Is Frank implying that Dana beat around a woman and Swick was there?

If he and Swick were both there, it seems he is implying Dana beat up a woman in front of a large group and then celebrated his victory. This is just speculation but I believe the celebration would include a small victory dance, and then a few obligatory boxercise shadow punches, follow by repeating the phrase "whose next?, come at me bro."
7/23/11 2:54 PM
T Bag
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBob300 -

Dana would win the fight hands down...
In a boxercise class or a fight??

7/23/11 3:21 PM
marketinghelp2

Chappie - Why in the hell are 40 year-old men posting shit on twitter anyway? Personally, I would be pretty fucking embarrassed to be Dana's age and to be typing in text abbreviated forms (like he does)commonly associated with teenagers.

You are WEIRD. What the **** does age have to do with it? News flash...even 80 year olds use Twitter and type in shorthand. You must be a littttlllleeee slooooowwwww.
7/23/11 3:25 PM
Chimonos Revenge

T Bag -
JBob300 -

Dana would win the fight hands down...
In a boxercise class or a fight??

Against a guy that trained for his last couple of fights on a Swiss ball? Phone Post
7/23/11 3:34 PM
dirtymfmoney

HotMetalDachshund - This is why MMA doesn't get full respect as a mainstream sport. The wanna-be-tough-guy face of the company gets into "Twitter wars" with fighters and fans. UFC's use of Twitter is soooooo weak and lame. It's like watching high school girls bitch and gossip about each other.

Any fighter calling out other fighters on Twitter instantly lose a bit of my respect. Not that they care. They're too busy trying to get that Twitter bonus.
Agreed.. But it can be entertaining at times... Phone Post
7/23/11 3:53 PM
Chappie
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marketinghelp2 - 
Chappie - Why in the hell are 40 year-old men posting shit on twitter anyway? Personally, I would be pretty fucking embarrassed to be Dana's age and to be typing in text abbreviated forms (like he does)commonly associated with teenagers.

You are WEIRD. What the **** does age have to do with it? News flash...even 80 year olds use Twitter and type in shorthand. You must be a littttlllleeee slooooowwwww.

Or perhaps you are a little gay and spend too much time on Twitter. Although there may indeed by a few 80 year olds on Twitter, I think that it is safe to say that 95% percent of people on that site are well under the age of 30.
7/23/11 4:04 PM
Dogman

Northside Strangler -  I like how Uncle Dana sends Swick to do his dirty work 

U you really that dumb?...One is a pro fighter one is not
7/23/11 4:05 PM
THE Kevin Chandler
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chappie - 
marketinghelp2 - 

Or perhaps you are a little gay and spend too much time on Twitter. Although there may indeed by a few 80 year olds on Twitter, I think that it is safe to say that 95% percent of people on that site are well under the age of 30.
Have to disagree.  If you don't like it, that's cool.  But saying one of the most popular social networking sites
 is "gay" just because you don't like it is....simply fucking retarded.  I'm gonna let the fact that you're arguing maturity while using the "you're gay" insult slide because of sheer ignorance.

Now, let me be clear, I'm not a big fan of Twitter, but it is FILLED with celebrities (most of which are WELL over 30) as well as MANY people over the age of 30.  Let me be clear, it is NOT "safe to say that 95% of people on that site are WELL under the age of 30".  If you don't like it, fine, but don't insult other people because you're too fucking old to get with the times.  The shorthand I almost agree with, but since Twitter forces you to keep your characters within a certain number, you're kind of forced to, so that argument is null and void too.
7/23/11 4:23 PM
Hessian
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ mods censoring posts on thread

welcome to UFC.TV
7/23/11 4:46 PM
sawdusk
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what's the reference frank is making to dana beating up a girl and celebrating?
7/23/11 5:31 PM
Chappie

"According to Quancast, twenty-seven million people in the US used Twitter as of September 3, 2009. Sixty-three percent of Twitter users are less than thirty-five years old;"

If Quancast is correct, I stand corrected.
7/23/11 5:59 PM
StratTone
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter is absolutely gay!!! I can see little kids using it but grown ass men following it is just laughable. Don't get me wrong if I was in entertainment and twitter could put money in my pocket I would be all over it. How this got popular is fuxing beyond me. There are so many better ways a site of that caliber could be done SO SO much better. @@@@@@@. poop poop @@ poop. GAY
7/23/11 6:02 PM
HexRei

Edited: 07/23/11 6:26 PM
Twitter can serve a purpose but these twitter wars are pathetic. high school girl shit.
7/23/11 6:15 PM
Magnum TA

It's a shame that Frank is not in the UFC Hall of Fame. His fight with Tito was one of the most epic finishing moments in UFC history.
7/23/11 6:20 PM
Magnum TA

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.