UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> New Ancient Aliens tonight on History Channel

7/28/11 9:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
seg
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ancient Astronaut theorists believe aliens have been visiting earth for thousands of years. If so, might we find evidence of this even in the stories of America's Old West? In Aurora, Texas, the local cemetery claims to hold the body of an alien whose ship crashed there in 1897. In Utah, petroglyphs depict strange beings wearing what look like space suits. In southern California, 19th century ranchers reported seeing an otherworldly creature emerge from Elizabeth Lake. And even in Tombstone, Arizona, the home of Wyatt Earp and the site of the gunfight at the O.K. Corral, cowboys claimed to have shot at a giant, metallic bird Are these simply campfire tales, or did the cowboys and native people of America's Wild West actually come in contact with alien beings from another--much more distant--frontier?

Could we possibly see Gerogio in a cowboy hat finally revealing the truth??

7/28/11 5:24 PM
defcons
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for reminder, sets dvr
7/30/11 11:10 AM
defcons
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/videos/playlists/season-2-full-episodes#ancient-aliens-aliens-and-the-old-west
7/31/11 1:48 AM
xcouturefan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coast To Coast AM

Date:

07-31-11

Host:

George Knapp

Guests:

Giorgio Tsoukalos

Producer of Ancient Aliens, and publisher of Legendary Times magazine, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, joins George Knapp to ponder the idea that extraterrestrials have been visiting us since the dawn of man and how one day they might return.
8/1/11 1:12 AM
gusto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

giorgio was on rogan's podcast and it was unlistenable

the dude just does not stop talking
8/8/11 9:38 AM
seg
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first two episodes of the new season have been unbearably stupid.

Usually I like to cut Giorgio some slack, but I think they are all out of material.

Mythical beasts are evidence of alien genetic experiments done for slave mining labor?  Come on Girogio, you can do better.
8/20/11 7:35 PM
kanotoa
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i watched the first season on netflix and I enjoyed it.
21 days ago
Green Vermonster
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This show jumped the shark like season 2 but I can't stop watching it... they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel lately.
10 days ago
Mas Tisu
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
10 days ago
Mas Tisu
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.