UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Orange Beach/Gulf Shores

7/29/11 6:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sbjjstreetcop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know if there is anyone training anywhere there? Gonna be in the area next week and might pack the old Gi.
4/8/12 4:32 PM
Lucian

I'll be down therenext week and would really like to train if anyone knows of any gyms in the area. Phone Post
4/13/12 12:14 AM
FCFBlazer

Katas on the beach at sunrise! Phone Post
4/15/12 9:42 AM
Shanks V3.1
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

todd pisarich (helio soneca black belt) has a gym 5 min from gulf shores in foley..."the academy".

thats your closest without question. next is niall yamane (ralph gracie/wander braga black) about 30-40 min away in daphne (i live here btw). "yamane mma". Phone Post
4/15/12 9:45 AM
Shanks V3.1
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as an aside, if you end up at todds place, feel free to swing in the bike shop across the street & say hi...i run the place. Phone Post
4/15/12 12:19 PM
Lucian

Thanks for the response. I'm back in town now but I'll keep it in mind for next time. Phone Post
4/16/12 8:48 PM
gorillagrappling

You could always try the zoo. I'm sure there are some creatures there. Phone Post
6/19/12 2:16 PM
The Hacks Murderer
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shanks V3.1 - as an aside, if you end up at todds place, feel free to swing in the bike shop across the street & say hi...i run the place. Phone Post
I've been in the bike shop a few times. Funny I've ran into a fellow UG'er and didn't even know it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.