UnderGround Forums

ITGround >> Best SEO company in your experience?

7/30/11 5:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HERTSWENIP
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/30/11 6:00 AM

I know there are hundreds, if not thousands of SEO/internet marketing companies out there. I am planning on launching a company within the next few months, and its online success is a critical footstep to its success. So I'm going to ask for personal experiences, and any general advice for someone who wants to launch a successful online biz. (it will be selling a product, initially online, then retailers (both physical and online)

For those of you who own online businesses, which companies did you use that were able to put your site in the first 5 matches for common google searches?
7/31/11 2:47 PM
Ho Kogan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you going to do any paid traffic, like Google AdWords?
8/1/11 9:41 PM
HERTSWENIP
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure yet. I've read a few other forums, and adwords seems to be a bad investment. A lot of people seemed to suggest looking for other ways to drive up site traffic, so that it moves up in ranking under google's search engine, since people are more likely to click the search engine matches than the ads.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.