UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> THick local POF girl spit on my butthole (pic)

7/30/11 10:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rumblefish
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So –
I met this thick, and I mean THICK local chick on POF a couple weeks ago. It was apparent right away that she was DTF!!! Bigtime. Sweet. The Rumblefish does not prejudice against the fattys.
SO – long story short- she came over, and brought a bottle of tequila. We drank. A LOT. She kept wanting to do shots, even when I’d had enough. At first I thought maybe she wanted to rape/kill me. But- whatever, I continued on with the mission.

Fast forward to when we were in my bed. This chick absolutely LOVED sucking cack, and balls, and licking me all over. It was unreal!
After like an hour, she told me to roll over (onto my stomach). She then proceeded to massage my back, and licking my lower back, and butt cheeks, and upper hamstrings. When her tongue started gently grazing across my hairy crack, I figured “fuck it—time to try to guide her for a lil butthole licking,”

I ever so slightly arched my hips/lower back up into the air. Like a fucking cat! Every few second, I’d arch slightly higher. She was licking the top of my crack, and she said  “what..is there somewhere else you want me to lick?” 
I mumbled “mm Hmmm” into the pillow which my face was buried.
At that point, she—and I swear on my life, this is no exaggeration--- planted her face into my big butt, and started motorboating! I was thinking WTF!!!!. But it felt so good!

I arched my butt up more (but im getting tired at this point). And she starts darting her tongue in and around my butthole.
I moaned.
She asked if I liked that, and I mumbled into my pillow again.
At THAT point, she literally PULLED my fucking buttcheeks apart, like a fucking ham sandwich, and SHOVED her face into my ass. She was PENETRATING her tongue into my butthole, I’d day about a good half inch. And shes HOLDING my buttcheeks apart.

She let go a few times to smack my ass- hard- like you see on OZ when a dudes getting buttraped.
After that, she pulled them apart again. She then SPIT on my fucking butthole. I didn’t know WHAT to think. But it felt good. I said something like “yea, spit on that dirty asshole”.
She kept spanking me, pullng apart, and spitting on my butthole.
It was fucking glorious.

About 10 minutes later, she reached around and started actually stroking me like a trombone, and I giggled. After about 10 minutes of that, I couldn’t take it anymore, so I told her to get on her knees, and I fucker her from behind. It was surreal.

I can now honestly say Ive had a chick spit on my butthole. Check one off the bucketlist!

7/30/11 10:48 PM
FCTV808
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweet jeebus rumble. you sure that's female?
7/30/11 11:23 PM
Rumblefish
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well, no, to be honest
7/30/11 11:45 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She so woulda fucked your ass with her cack if she wasn't post-op......next hookup she gonna dildo your ass with a strapon!
7/31/11 2:30 AM
JIMMYNAKS
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not gonna lie....

I'd let her eat my ass too.
No ( . )( . ) pix? Phone Post
7/31/11 4:02 AM
jjd
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"It' gave you the old rusty-trombone? Holy sheit!
7/31/11 6:27 AM
junon
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you will be missed.
7/31/11 6:43 AM
Rumblefish

^^ thanks fren.
7/31/11 8:58 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol I thank I know who dat iz lololololoolololololol!!!!!!!
7/31/11 8:59 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yur secretz safe wit me lol
7/31/11 3:06 PM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm 50% disgusted and 50% aroused by this story about Lady Shrek
7/31/11 3:09 PM
jjd
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatrickFreitas - i'm 50% disgusted and 50% aroused by this story about Lady Shrek

LOL!
7/31/11 3:46 PM
TheAlchemist
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rumble you can still update us on your future exploits... 
7/31/11 4:54 PM
JIMMYNAKS
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please give tutorial on POF.
You create account and message one of these wimminz.

Do you play the game like you're a nice guy or straight to the point?

School us Sensei. Phone Post
7/31/11 8:42 PM
sufferingsuckatash

^^ Your sister KC?
8/1/11 12:39 AM
jjd

sufferingsuckatash - ^^ Your sister KC?

OUCH! now that wouldn't be funny=(
8/1/11 2:45 AM
FCTV808
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think kc is trying to protect the pof code of debauchery.

once broken, i don't know if there's ever coming back...
8/1/11 3:17 AM
JIMMYNAKS

That's somebody's daughter man!!!!

*but not MY daughter :-)

LOL? Phone Post
8/1/11 5:00 AM
FCTV808

no "?" needed on that lol fren. it's not faggotbook.
8/1/11 2:10 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Hahahahaha!!!

Rumble, mOAR pixxx!!! Phone Post
8/1/11 4:06 PM
GregHonda
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait, you found her on POF? That ain't no fish, that's a damn Whale!
8/1/11 4:32 PM
TheAlchemist
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, whales need lovin too.
8/1/11 4:43 PM
FCTV808

fatty tuna?
8/1/11 6:03 PM
SubdudePsyche
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She sure looks like she knows how to eat........ass!

Good show Rumble, good show!

PS. 1 in 3 chicks in Ewa look exactly like her.
8/1/11 6:27 PM
meatrokket
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please continue to post on your future escapades on POF Rumble! 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.