UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Duke Roufus opens fighter's house

8/1/11 10:49 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

The famed head of the noted Roufusport fight team recently announced he's opened the Roufusport Fighter House, located just five minutes from the team's Milwaukee-based training center.

"The fighter house is something I've been wanting to do on an official basis for a long time," Roufus stated in an official release. "It gives us an opportunity to really show what our guys do on a day-to-day basis and pass on our knowledge to the next generation, which is something Roufusport is committed to."

Roufus and his team have gained much notoriety as of late with UFC veterans Alan Belcher, Danny Downes, Erik Koch, Anthony Pettis and Ben Rothwell all calling the camp home. Current UFC heavyweights Matt Mitrione and Pat Barry have also spent time working under Roufus.

Read entire article...

8/1/11 11:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great idea and opportunity for fighters
8/1/11 11:20 AM
paw
1414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congrats to Duke and Roufusport!
8/1/11 12:17 PM
FUTA WON(c)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/01/11 12:17 PM
Really a cool thing to do. I can't wait go go in a couple of weeks.
8/1/11 12:33 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my friends was thinking about going to try this out after he visits the TapouT Ranch.If anyone goes in the next few months, lemme know how it goes
8/1/11 12:57 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn. Now I'm kinda hoping my gf will kick me out so I'll have an excuse to go lol
8/1/11 1:05 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sent one of my fighters up there for 3 weeks and he's been having a great time at Roufusport.
8/2/11 2:10 AM
Burton
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congratulations! That is a win for everyone including the sport!
8/2/11 8:43 AM
Duke Roufus
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Everybody!
8/8/11 3:59 PM
Duke Roufus
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick "Afrozilla" Gaston is here right now I like his style can not wait to get some time in with Nick. Phone Post
8/8/11 4:00 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Nick going to get a fight in DREAM?
8/10/11 9:02 AM
Duke Roufus

Yes, later in the Year. He has KOTC Fight Sept 17

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.