UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> High PH balance

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/1/11 4:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sequoyah Sandford
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I took a urine test and it said that I have really a high PH balance. Should I be concerned?
8/2/11 2:47 PM
BshMstr
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

like how high?
8/2/11 3:42 PM
Sequoyah Sandford
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The test stripe was very green. The lady said is was very high. But gave no number.
8/2/11 3:56 PM
BshMstr
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

then perhaps you should get some strips with a reference on them?

litmis paper is no necessarily all the same, so without knowing the style of paper, i don't think anyone can give you accurate advice.

or just ask whoever was testing you to give you the dang result...
8/2/11 4:19 PM
Sequoyah Sandford

It was a drug test, and well it was my piss someone else used but I will try to get the results.
8/2/11 4:39 PM
BshMstr

Edited: 08/02/11 4:40 PM
<blockquote>Sequoyah Sandford - I took a urine test and it said that I have really a high PH balance. Should I be concerned?</blockquote>

btw, i didn't answer this, but if there is a big change off the norm, then you should prolly get checked out. generally a low pH is a concern, because as acidity increase, generally disease does as well. i've read you should try to use your urine (for testing) from when you pee after waking, as food won't affect it as much.

Randy Couture is a big proponet of the alkaline diet, which is supposed to raise the pH of the blood, and thereby increase the time to fatigue. how well it works is the big question, though. i believe the supplement beta alanine works on a similar principle...
8/2/11 9:45 PM
Sequoyah Sandford

not sure what my norm is. I am on a fish and veggie diet. low carb. So not sure if that has something to do with my diet. I just got done doing 2 1/2 hours of cardio after I took the test so I am not sure if that would affect it.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.