UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> Stop motion video.. Funny

8/3/11 2:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
daire84
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, I have posted this before on the OG, but it went missing in the heap, i thought id be more specific and post here.. Would love some feedback from people all over the world, to see what they think, as it is very irish and i want to know if non irish people have any interest... Or can suggest any thing to help it out? There are more episodes. Go check em out and spread the word, if you like it. Thanks guys
8/6/11 4:37 PM
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That looked like a ton of work.

I liked it very much. Super fun!
8/6/11 5:31 PM
daire84
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Demitrius Barbito -  That looked like a ton of work.

I liked it very much. Super fun!

Much appreciation mate, and yeah it takes a lot of work, but fun at the same time!

Cheers again! 
8/8/11 7:29 PM
daire84

Ttt Phone Post
8/10/11 2:20 PM
daire84

ttt for feedback Phone Post
10/10/11 3:19 AM
Ze Dano
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

very cool

what kind of camera did you use?

I did a short like that a long, long time ago using a super 8 !!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.