UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping has a msg for TRT users

8/4/11 10:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yomamafool
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if its not against the rules, than its not cheating.

8/4/11 10:04 AM
DonDon11
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first time I think I've ever agreed with something that came from his mouth. Phone Post
8/4/11 10:13 AM
lionsoul
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonDon11 -  The first time I think I've ever agreed with something that came from his mouth. Phone Post

8/4/11 10:16 AM
OftheWay

Edited: 08/04/11 10:16 AM
Bobby Sparkle - 
Chimonos Revenge - How about fighters that illegally knee someone in the face intentionally and then spit on their corner while celebrating about it?

He's ok with that i guess...
How about the Ref decides what's cheating during a fight? You have no authority so it's best if you just shut your pie hole. Phone Post

Kneeing a downed opponent in the face is clearly cheating; No need for the Ref to decide anything.  Taking TRT, but staying within the required limits is not cheating. 
8/4/11 10:18 AM
justininhifi

Bobby Sparkle -
Chimonos Revenge - How about fighters that illegally knee someone in the face intentionally and then spit on their corner while celebrating about it?

How about the Ref decides what's cheating during a fight? You have no authority so it's best if you just shut your pie hole. Phone Post
Lol. So just because the ref declares it legal then it is must be! Phone Post
8/4/11 10:23 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Sparkle - 

So...Bisping can call Hendo (indirectly) a cheater, when Hendo has done nothing illegal, not been suspended, not tested positive for having higher than accepted levels....but Bisping can intentionally knee a downed opponent in the face and then gloat about it?

Then spit on his corner?

That about right?
8/4/11 10:24 AM
Archer0545

Spitsping is a blatant fence grabbing, illegal knee to the downed opponent cheat.  THIS IS INDiSPUTABLE.

Spitzy has no room to talk about anyone, period. 

As for his fight with Hendo I'm sure he is trying to chalk the worst KOing ever recorded up to it instead of being outmatched, outclassed and having less sense than God gave the common doorknob by circling into the powerhand of someone who's known for KOing people with it. 

^^^thing of beauty
8/4/11 10:30 AM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

love it! 

bobby is a delusional fanboi, btw
8/4/11 10:34 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping is right
8/4/11 10:34 AM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate it but I am leaning on Bispings side of the Fence
8/4/11 10:35 AM
Bisping'sBottomBitch
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/04/11 10:35 AM
 Bisping makes some fair points.. 
8/4/11 10:38 AM
NoGi bear

lol Dana didn't sack Mike for s mis-Timed knee but he bumped Nate for taking now didn't he? I'll let you decide which is worse Phone Post
8/4/11 10:38 AM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping'sBottomBitch -  Bisping makes some fair points.. 

well since someone who isn't biased said so, i will believe it.
8/4/11 10:39 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By the way, the ref DID call this an illegal shot.
If rivera would have chosen not to continue, Bisping would have been disqualified.
8/4/11 10:39 AM
suess

NoGi bear -  lol Dana didn't sack Mike for s mis-Timed knee but he bumped Nate for taking now didn't he? I'll let you decide which is worse Phone Post

he bumped nate for fucking up the fight for him.  you're smarter than that.
8/4/11 10:40 AM
DeWebb

So Bisping is saying IF he's still fighting into his late 30s hes NOT gonna use TRT if his levels are low? Whilst it's within the rules why not, you'd be plain stupid not to take advantage of it. Tho I personally think it should be against the rules, because young guys have a fitness/health advantage the older guys have experience. Phone Post
8/4/11 10:47 AM
Bisping'sBottomBitch
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess - 

And you're the last bastion of fairness..

Just because Dominant Dan likes the juice, it doesn't make Bisping's comments anything other than correct.

Terraform
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping =  Legend and Beyond.
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If an athlete is medically cleared to utilize TRT, then it is well in the persons means to use it in a controlled and professional environment. Sounds to me Bisping is making a general statement, not necessarily directing his comment towards Henderson, imo. However, Henderson is the last person that should be talked about, seeing that he's been doing it for several years and has never run into any issues with an MMA organization or an athletic commission. The reason why? Because TRT is conducted by medical professionals.

My message to Bisping and all the haters: Get a god damn clue.

This is not a situation where athletes are sticking needles into their butt cheeks in a gym locker room. Having TRT is a condition, much like diabetes. Both diseases entail utilizing certain medications in order to live a healthy and stable life.
8/4/11 10:49 AM
suess

Bisping'sBottomBitch - 
suess - 

And you're the last bastion of fairness..

Just because Dominant Dan likes the juice, it doesn't make Bisping's comments anything other than correct.

actually because the rules in place by the governing body say it's not cheating, it's not cheating.  just because bisping is butthurt that Dan gave him an epic hat doesn't mean he has to start throwing baseless accusations around.

bisping is wrong in every sense of the word.  sorry.
8/4/11 10:50 AM
Bisping'sBottomBitch

Chimonos Revenge - 

If rivera would have chosen not to continue, Bisping would have been disqualified.

8/4/11 10:51 AM
suess

Bisping'sBottomBitch - 
Chimonos Revenge - 

nice response, kid.
8/4/11 10:58 AM
Poindexter
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is tiresome. Mayhem's gonna ruin the sheltered Brit.
8/4/11 10:58 AM
Archer0545

Terraform - Bisping =  Legend and Beyond.

Agreed 100%  He is a legend for the worst KO in UFC history! 
8/4/11 11:00 AM
Mako_
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As much as I loathe Bisping, he's speaking the truth. It's fucking cheating.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.