UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping has a msg for TRT users

8/5/11 9:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMA_Hole
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - 
MMA_Hole - You've got to laugh at the Bisping haters. If anyone else had made this statement they would have been applauded for it. Just because it's Bisping all the drama queens have to drag their soapboxes out and start preaching.

I swear, MMA is nothing but a big soap opera to a lot of you.

Well, its kind of exactly because it's Bisping saying it.

Bisping has never been an exemplary member of class or sportsmanship. He has demonstrated that for years.
So him calling out other fighters for anything smacks of Hypocrisy in my opinion.

BJ came out and said the same thing and he got some heat as well, but not nearly as much...simply because BJ has not behaved the childish way Bisping has in the past.

Then you're agreeing with my statement. People are making a fuss specifically because they dislike Bisping.

I get that a lot of fans like to get all caught up in the drama and personalities in MMA but the Bisping hate really is ludicrous when measured against his actual actions. He's never been known as a dirty fighter and one illegal knee shouldn't really convince anyone that he is. Those happen all the time. People may like to scream from the rooftops that it was definitely deliberate but nobody but Bisping really knows that and, as much as the less objective fans will swear blind otherwise, nothing in the footage clearly marks it out as being so.

Bisping's actions and attitude may not be to everyone's taste but really, he's no worse than a lot of Mixed Martial Artists and vastly better than many.

The BJ Penn thing is an interesting comparison. It wasn't all that long ago that Penn openly stated that he was going to kill his opponent, got his a$$ beat, accused his opponent of cheating, took that opponent to court and got his own mother to testify. He's hardly a bastion of sportsmanship.

If people want to buy into the whole pantomime villain thing then that's their prerogative but I don't really get it. As for you seeing hypocrisy in his statement, that's only because you set out to find some.
8/5/11 9:24 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOu are contesting my opinion that Bisping has displayed poor sportsmanship his entire career?

Dont get me going....
8/5/11 9:58 AM
MMA_Hole
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - YOu are contesting my opinion that Bisping has displayed poor sportsmanship his entire career?

Dont get me going....

Nobody's claiming he's the model sportsman. All I'm saying that the level of hatred he receives is hilariously disproportionate to his actions. When you measure him against his peers, this is especially evident.

The man's a fighter, not a politician and MMA's a sport, not a soap opera.
8/5/11 10:01 AM
Elbeezy1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo Bisping 2. NOW. Phone Post
8/5/11 10:02 AM
NoGi bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elbeezy1 - Hendo Bisping 2. NOW. Phone Post
This Phone Post
8/5/11 10:30 AM
Manny2984
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hypogonadism is an actual medical issue that affects ALL men as they start pushing into the late 30' and early 40's. TRT is actually very beneficial to these individuals and helps them have a longer, healthier and more productive life. There is this misconception that if you're on TRT your test levels are outrageous and you're cheating. That's actually false, the testosterone and free testosterone levels of male patients on a TRT program are normal to high normal. Phone Post
8/5/11 2:43 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

millions should be spent to make it legal, the other side will never get it under control, never have
8/5/11 2:45 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear - 
Elbeezy1 - Hendo Bisping 2. NOW. Phone Post
This Phone Post

I agree.
We can use a new gif of Bisping getting Ko'ed to torment you guys with.
8/5/11 4:30 PM
TheDecider

What makes MMA fighters so susceptible to low test? TRT seems to be very common amongst professional fighters.
8/5/11 5:02 PM
bhealthy

apply teste gel liberally between rounds to negate ukes high guard set ups and attacks
1/20/13 6:44 PM
slugshot331
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

1/20/13 7:03 PM
myjawhurts
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave - So he is calling Dan Henderson a cheat?
What else would you call it?

It's very simple fren Phone Post
1/20/13 7:14 PM
myjawhurts
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manny2984 - Hypogonadism is an actual medical issue that affects ALL men as they start pushing into the late 30' and early 40's. TRT is actually very beneficial to these individuals and helps them have a longer, healthier and more productive life. There is this misconception that if you're on TRT your test levels are outrageous and you're cheating. That's actually false, the testosterone and free testosterone levels of male patients on a TRT program are normal to high normal. Phone Post
Are you an endocrinologist or a medical doctor because I'm calling bullshit on this.
It's called ageing.
Same way as women's hormones naturally decrease, testosterone levels decrease. Everyone can't be running around like hormonal teenagers. The world needs grown ups.
How would people feel if 55 year old women started having kids? It's not right.

Testosterone is safe up to 40, after that it starts to cause problems, prostate cancer, coronary heart disease, diabetes etc.

It's not fair to promote this as the fountain of youth and the great equaliser when it's particularly dangerous to people without the means for close and regular monitoring.

Cheating is cheating no matter what you call it or how you dress it up. Phone Post
1/20/13 7:16 PM
SwockStainTaco

Edited: 01/20/13 7:18 PM
I'm on trt... Ive never used gear a day in my life. Pre test levels were 160 recent test shown @ 710 and normal ratio. I feel one hundred times better, joint don't hurt near as much and i'm off my arthritis and cholesterol medicine.... and I could give two fucks what Bisping says. He always runs off at the mouth after he gets his shit pushed in. No one who has a genuine ORGANIC primary hypogonadism meaning not caused by the use of anabolic steroids in the past should care what this drama queen says.
1/20/13 7:17 PM
gooddoc

Massa - Magnets, how do they work?

Low-T, what causes that?

Cutting weight can damage your hypothalamic gonadal axis; when you have been cutting weight since adolescence for wrestling no wonder you would have low T. 

DOES NOT mean that someone was juicing in the past.

1/20/13 7:18 PM
gooddoc

gooddoc - 
Massa - Magnets, how do they work?

Low-T, what causes that?

Cutting weight can damage your hypothalamic gonadal axis; when you have been cutting weight since adolescence for wrestling no wonder you would have low T. 

DOES NOT mean that someone was juicing in the past.

Not to mention the aging process added in to that effect.

1/20/13 7:27 PM
SwockStainTaco

myjawhurts - 
Manny2984 - Hypogonadism is an actual medical issue that affects ALL men as they start pushing into the late 30' and early 40's. TRT is actually very beneficial to these individuals and helps them have a longer, healthier and more productive life. There is this misconception that if you're on TRT your test levels are outrageous and you're cheating. That's actually false, the testosterone and free testosterone levels of male patients on a TRT program are normal to high normal. Phone Post
Are you an endocrinologist or a medical doctor because I'm calling bullshit on this.
It's called ageing.
Same way as women's hormones naturally decrease, testosterone levels decrease. Everyone can't be running around like hormonal teenagers. The world needs grown ups.
How would people feel if 55 year old women started having kids? It's not right.

Testosterone is safe up to 40, after that it starts to cause problems, prostate cancer, coronary heart disease, diabetes etc.

It's not fair to promote this as the fountain of youth and the great equaliser when it's particularly dangerous to people without the means for close and regular monitoring.

Cheating is cheating no matter what you call it or how you dress it up. Phone Post

And the uneducated rears its head.....
1/20/13 7:35 PM
I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom

I can't remember making this thread lol Phone Post
1/20/13 7:55 PM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

Edited: 01/20/13 7:56 PM

I miiss the uktt and godsavethequeen good times 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.