UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Video: Aliveness, critical thinking and science.

8/5/11 7:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://vimeo.com/27332570
8/9/11 2:03 PM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never met anyone who really excelled at BJJ, who had to sometimes 'will' themselves into the gym because they had something else they wanted to do.
8/13/11 3:34 AM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fantastic
10/8/11 8:42 AM
HoldYerGround
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt, sometimes there are other barriers to people getting in the gym rather than having a more favorable way to spend your time than BJJ class.

For example, there was a time when I had to move to a different part of a city and tolerate the rush-hour packed subway system for over an hour one way to train. The uncomfortable transit would take more time than the actual class I traveled to. Some days, it took some willpower to make it all the way out.
10/8/11 2:20 PM
Matt Thornton

That makes my point. You dealt with whatever hassle, because you enjoyed BJJ. Most people who love BJJ will put up with lots of things, travel, hassle, etc, in order to roll.
11/5/11 9:20 AM
HoldYerGround
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh i see

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.