UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kharitonov-Emelianenko trashtalk-story developing

8/6/11 7:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
touch
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/11 7:52 PM

Sergei has given his answer to the fingerbet proposed by Aleks.
"Kharitonov: I don't wanna hear about Aleksander"

- Aleks' claims are a joke. And I don't want my fans to criticize me. I have already announced my opinion and I don't wanna hear about this person anymore let alone talk about him.
- Now I'm in need of permanent training process. I have already told all the truth about Aleksander - that he is a criminal, brawler and drug-addict. Certainly I know much more about his past but I don't wanna become similar to Fedor's brother and I consider this deal to be over for me.
Kharitonov continues:
- While I was studying and serving in the Army Aleksander was doing his time in prison. How could he come up with the image of a paratrooper for me? I was a platoon commander, deputy company commander, head of intelligence assistant – I’ve come through many positions.

http://lifesports.ru/news/65638

Aleks was fast with a new answer to his offender.
"Emelianenko: I will keep my eye on Kharitonov to decide what to do with him"

- I've given reasonable explanations to all the questions of Kharitonov. I don't understand why did he decide to start discussing other fighters? He should keep low profile and hold his tongue. Look at his interview, he contradicts to himself. At one moment he wants to train with Fedia (diminutive from Fedor), at another Fedia sends him to Hell... The thing is that Kharitonov "flushed himself down" once - when we had another promotion company. We led him our way, took him to the level of Pride, gave him knowledge, and taught him how to work. But then he has shitted his pants. Today here and there Kharitonov says that Fedia doesn't wanna deal with him because of me being around. But I have nothing to do with this; Fedor is grown-up man who chooses his sphere as well as his sparring partners by himself.
- I will keep my eye on Sergei one month more to look how he's going to behave himself. If he doesn't get quiet I will have to cross my ways with him somewhere and settle the issue of our bet once and for all. Why wag one's tongue in vain? Although, I don’t expect him to accept a meeting. Khariton is used to do everything on the sly, and when the things get real he immediately "goes down to the scum", talks about lack of time, lack of wish and invents other excuses.
- I'm ready to fight with him but first let's get over the present conflict and then we'll talk about other fights. I've never escaped a fight with him. Even at the times of Pride I agreed on the arrangement of our duel though didn't wanna fight with him at the time. There were some reasons for it. One of those is that Kharitonov wanted to wage Fedia who had been the champion at the moment. Sergei's intentions to arrange this fight could be confirmed by the Asian mass-media. Khariton beat himself in the chest, called himself the new champion of Pride, talked about Fedor improperly. By the way, this is the reason why Fedor stopped dealing with him. And I had nothing for it but to accept the challenge.
- After the loss Serezha (diminutive from Sergei) has invented the pretty story - that he allegedly had come to fight with trauma and that afterwards I satisfied neither of his attempts to arrange a rematch... Today Kharitonov doesn't interest me - neither as a personality, nor as a sportsman nor as a person. He is no more than animal.

http://www.championat.com/boxing/news-888281.html
8/7/11 5:28 PM
touch
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

+++
8/7/11 6:04 PM
WoodenPupa
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"But then he has shitted his pants."
8/7/11 6:04 PM
WoodenPupa
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poetry everywhere.
8/7/11 6:19 PM
Seamus619
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
8/7/11 6:21 PM
Neil Funk

WoodenPupa - "But then he has shitted his pants."

8/7/11 6:22 PM
supersaiyan

kharitonov should just stfu and fight.. dont worry about aleks for christ sakes
8/7/11 6:34 PM
WoodenPupa

Get them to coach a Russian TUF. It would be better than Chael vs. James Toney, provided we got Google Translator subtitles.
8/7/11 6:35 PM
WoodenPupa

In the meantime they should keep arguing for our amusement.
8/7/11 6:35 PM
WoodenPupa

"I will keep my eye on Sergei one month more to look how he's going to behave himself."
8/7/11 6:54 PM
Jack Furious
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
8/7/11 7:01 PM
46and2
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NarlyPersianDude - I would pay real ppv money to watch these guys fight

These are some tough guys, easycall

yup
8/7/11 7:10 PM
john joe
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only
i dont know if it is the translation or Russian as a language but there is some great prose coming from these two;
8/7/11 7:52 PM
Dougie
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WoodenPupa - Poetry everywhere.

8/7/11 8:13 PM
WoodenPupa

john joe - i dont know if it is the translation or Russian as a language but there is some great prose coming from these two;

This is a profound question IMO. Apparently Google + Russian soul = genius.
8/7/11 8:21 PM
MentaL
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alex is going to stab him just like he does bears in the wood!
8/7/11 8:34 PM
WoodenPupa

Sergei has invented the pretty story.
8/7/11 9:14 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

LOL @ "But then he has shitted his pants."
8/7/11 9:35 PM
RoidsGracie

Russian MMA trash talk > American MMA fighter having drama queen spats on Twitter
8/7/11 9:39 PM
obi1

RoidsGracie - Russian MMA trash talk > American MMA fighter having drama queen spats on Twitter

fo sure..

these dudes need to fight somewhere. I would pay to see this no doubt. Can aleks fight in the US?? ANyone?? I have heard rumors and stuff, that dude has some skillz.
8/7/11 9:43 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

All of the rumors where that he had HEP B not HEP C. This is probably why he is willing to bet his finger that he doesn't have HEP C.
8/7/11 9:45 PM
chroniccomics5
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aleks keeping it real
8/7/11 10:29 PM
WoodenPupa

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - All of the rumors where that he had HEP B not HEP C. This is probably why he is willing to bet his finger that he doesn't have HEP C.

LOL! Very sly of him. Sergei must have looked it up and then realized the technical issue at hand.
8/7/11 10:38 PM
hubris

8/8/11 2:11 AM
RandG

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - All of the rumors where that he had HEP B not HEP C. This is probably why he is willing to bet his finger that he doesn't have HEP C.

actually the dumb media who perpetrated thee false rumors reported on BOTH hep b and c

its irrelevant as Aleksander has NEITHER and is clean and has fought EVERY YEAR since he'd supposedly "never fight again"

Sergei and his phony military act called out the wrong man this time, Aleksander will again KO Sergei

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.