Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"lack of fights"???

he's fought 5 times since he'd supposedly "never fight again"

sergei has fought 4 MMA fights in that same time frame

people lie about stuff
8/9/11 4:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
buchu8oolong
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is by far the best series of stories since began lurking around these forums. And I've lurked quite a lot longer than been able to post. Phone Post
8/9/11 4:56 AM
SUPER HLUK

I agree. This conflict is very interesting.
8/9/11 5:05 AM
touch
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RandG
Yeah but actually Aleksander fighted cans in no organizations and for Sergei it were bouts with decent competition in Dream and Strikeforce where they do take your blood tests and everything.
By the way, this is the video of one of the latest Sasha's "fights": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sujUH3qgcvk
Pretty unusual KO :)
8/9/11 5:29 AM
Alger Hiss
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

touch - RandG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sujUH3qgcvk

That is without a doubt the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen in an mma bout. I quite honestly hope that horrible things happened to him.
8/9/11 12:57 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil Funk - 
WoodenPupa - "But then he has shitted his pants."

8/9/11 12:59 PM
Listen to Rush
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WoodenPupa - Get them to coach a Russian TUF. It would be better than Chael vs. James Toney, provided we got Google Translator subtitles.
Haha Phone Post
8/9/11 1:02 PM
john joe
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only
RandG - "lack of fights"???

he's fought 5 times since he'd supposedly "never fight again"

sergei has fought 4 MMA fights in that same time frame

people lie about stuff

he's fought on dodgy shows with no athletic commission, and more than one of his opponents has clearly had an issue with the possiblity of blood being spilled;
8/9/11 1:04 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is a horrible dive
8/9/11 2:17 PM
WoodenPupa
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/09/11 2:21 PM
If these (Alex and Sergei) were UFC fighters we'd be rolling out the staged conflict WWE theories by now.
8/9/11 2:21 PM
WoodenPupa
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. Wow, I hadn't seen that fight before. At first I thought it was an eye poke, but dude clearly drifted downward as if he were just remembering the script.

LOL at him taking forever to get up too. It's like he couldn't face the audience after that horrifying acting job.
8/9/11 2:26 PM
WoodenPupa

TampabayMMA - 
Strykr619 - 
LOL at phony military act, I guess CroCop's SF stint was "phony" as well right.

Mirko was a regular beat cop, the antiterrorist unit was cooked up for pride.

Is that right?? I never thought to question that story. I must have missed the memo...
8/9/11 3:08 PM
RandG

touch - RandG
Yeah but actually Aleksander fighted cans in no organizations and for Sergei it were bouts with decent competition in Dream and Strikeforce where they do take your blood tests and everything.
By the way, this is the video of one of the latest Sasha's "fights": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sujUH3qgcvk
Pretty unusual KO :)

you choose to highlight one fight and fault aleksander for his opponents cowardice?

you have an anti-aleksander agenda, its showing

peter graham, ibrahim magomedov, miodrag petkovic, sang soo lee

these are not cans and are some of the top fighters at the weight class you can fight outside of the major orgs

sergei is a phony and a coward for talking trash and being too scared to back it up, he knows he'll lose a finger
8/9/11 3:46 PM
SinCityHustler

Good stuff.  Lets go Aleks!
8/9/11 4:03 PM
touch
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/09/11 4:55 PM
<b>Okay guys now you may hear these trashtalkers actually talking!</b>
[url]http://www.youtube.com/championatcom#p/u/0/2iIIfo9BzC4[/url]
And I stand corrected: all those poetic locutions that I've translated from the published interview in reality turned out to be just some badass shit coming from Aleksander's mouth. In the next hour or two I'll translate for you just one piece of Sasha's speech that was totally cut out of the published interview and that piece is about Sergei's life in Netherlands :)
8/9/11 4:03 PM
Chimonos Revenge

WoodenPupa - LOL. Wow, I hadn't seen that fight before. At first I thought it was an eye poke, but dude clearly drifted downward as if he were just remembering the script.

LOL at him taking forever to get up too. It's like he couldn't face the audience after that horrifying acting job.

Yeah, no eye poke. He wasnt even trying to act like he got poked in the eye.

He was trying to act like he got Ko'ed, you can see the officials slapping his face like they are trying to "wake him up"

That has to be worse acting than ive even seen in Pro Wrasslin
8/9/11 4:58 PM
touch

Edited: 08/09/11 5:01 PM
Can someone please exlain me how to embed youtube videos in this forum? As far as I can see, my tags just don't work at all.
8/9/11 6:24 PM
touch

So here is the translation of the piece 06:18 – 07:14

"- Aleksander, considering latest events, are you ready to take Kharitonov's challenge?
- I’m surely ready, but we should get over this conflict first. He motherfucking opens his goddamn pie-hole and talks fucking shit about me and about Fedia, motherfucker. Only then we should settle the issues of fights. Why should I square up to this motherfucking prostitute? Now is just the right time for him to put on the motherfucking skirt and strut about, hang out in it. In the skirt, motherfucker. I don’t know why he has gone there. May he has already cut his own cock the fuck off and has sewn in a fucking hole instead a long time ago. I know that he’s gone to Netherlands. Oh, not Netherlands, but the… Has bought a house in one place, has bought a house in motherfucking Netherlands… Was hanging out at the fucking gay prides. Now he has gone the fuck away to gay-country, where any woman can motherfucking fuck him".
---
And then Aleksander goes on about his readiness to fight and all that stuff.
---
Oh and one hilarious piece at 10:55
"He should be happy that his bullshitting hasn’t made his legs to be shot fucking through just yet".
---
Anyway it would be much appreciated if somebody could embed this video here, for better convenience.

http://www.youtube.com/championatcom#p/u/0/2iIIfo9BzC4
http://youtu.be/2iIIfo9BzC4

8/9/11 9:28 PM
WoodenPupa

"put on the motherfucking skirt and strut about, hang out in it. In the skirt, motherfucker."

!!!!
8/10/11 8:55 AM
touch

WoodenPupa - "put on the motherfucking skirt and strut about, hang out in it. In the skirt, motherfucker."

!!!!

Yeah. That's some kind of poetry as well isn't it?
8/10/11 8:57 AM
touch

That's a moment 06:47 - 06:51
8/10/11 10:58 AM
RandG

Aleksander wins the actual fight

Aleksander wins the finger bet

Aleksander wins the shit talk

Aleksander 3

Sergei 0

haha
8/10/11 11:56 AM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aleks has DESTROYED the Netherlands.  Bas Rutten is spinning in his grave!
8/10/11 11:59 AM
touch

By the way, can some of you guys communicate his Netherlands monologue to Alistair?)))))
8/10/11 12:02 PM
RandG

Alistair dont want none of Aleksander's stand up

dude would hit him with a 5 piece and put him to sleep

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.