UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Wait, this forum could be epic

8/7/11 2:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtWanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean for those of you who like internet drama and enjoy seeing flamewars and whatnot.

What ever happened to that one girl?  She was hotter than you all.http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif
8/16/11 4:32 PM
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtWanderlei -  I mean for those of you who like internet drama and enjoy seeing flamewars and whatnot.

It's a perfect place for you to call home then, fren. You could be KING of the GirlGround
8/20/11 12:49 AM
shootfighterart

ArmbarCity - 
ArtWanderlei -  I mean for those of you who like internet drama and enjoy seeing flamewars and whatnot.

It's a perfect place for you to call home then, fren. You could be KING of the GirlGround

Thanks a lot!  I appreciate it.

D, there is no growing tired of the food and wine ground, but why not acquire yet another forum?
8/20/11 12:50 PM
Flexo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Noooo did you get rid of ArtWanderlei? Phone Post
8/21/11 4:59 AM
shootfighterart

Flexo -  Noooo did you get rid of ArtWanderlei? Phone Post

he will be back in about a month, no worries.
8/22/11 9:43 PM
shootfightermike
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArmbarCity - 

gays in the girlground!
8/22/11 10:01 PM
Flexo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfighterart -
Flexo -  Noooo did you get rid of ArtWanderlei? Phone Post

he will be back in about a month, no worries.
Good that SN is genious i laughed for a while first time i saw it. Dont fuck with Wanderlei industries lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.