UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> adobe premiere help

8/9/11 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ranier wolfcastle
1187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am a noob to the program. i import video, edit it cutting like 2/3rds of the stuff out, export it and it comes out larger than the original source file.  not sure which settings to go for but i m hoping to get like 25mb size for a 5 MINUTE VIDEO. IVE EXPERIMENTED WITH VARIOUS EXPORT SETTINGS AND COME UP WITH NOTHING. i'd love to import it as the same type and size, never figured out how. thanks
6/2/12 12:16 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well i dont have that problem anymore but:

adobe premiere question

recently, exporting media has started to take much longer than usual. like 20 minutes for a 5 minute clip. no matter which format i use for a source, or which i save as. it didnt used to take so long. windows movie maker does the same process very quickly, still. i really dont get it. and i didnt set it to do some extra super high quality stuff either.
thanks
6/27/12 6:21 PM
ranier wolfcastle

tttttttttttt
6/29/12 1:42 PM
ranier wolfcastle

problem solved

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.