UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Royler Gracie vs. Masakatsu Ueda set for Sept 14th

8/12/11 6:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
smoogy
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ueda replaces the original opponent Hideo Tokoro. Will be contested at 154lbs

www.sherdog.com/news/news/Royler-Gracie-to-Face-Ueda-in-Final-MMA-Fight-34708
8/12/11 6:15 PM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not a great match up for royler
8/12/11 8:43 PM
Barry Soetoro Jr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No match up is great for Royler at this point.
8/16/11 10:06 PM
Kirik
2025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground, Mayor for Life
 ttt
8/16/11 10:22 PM
Mit
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He ducked Edward Braveau for that guy? Phone Post
8/16/11 11:32 PM
Chris
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
I'm interested to see him fight again. I don't understand why he keeps digging on Eddie. Eddie has never fought MMA his entire life. So it's not like he is an MMA fighter that won't fight him.

As a matter of fact, I challenge Dustin Pedroia to an MMA fight. He's a pussy if he doesn't take it.
8/16/11 11:37 PM
INDK
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So how much money is he being paid? Phone Post
8/17/11 12:55 AM
K-Dub-"T"

"Amazon Forest Combat" Holy Sht! lol.

Someone get Valliji on the phone about that name, cause that a lotta booolsheeet!
8/17/11 12:57 AM
cypherpunk

Ueda is pretty tough. He just took out Rumina Sato a few weeks ago in Shooto.
8/17/11 1:10 AM
ICEE
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I was active I always wanted to fight him. I met him in the semis of Abu Dhabi and again in pro am but always wanted a MMA match. He is a beast and still able to compete
8/17/11 1:48 AM
rockwell
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure I like this matchup for him.
8/17/11 1:51 AM
RocknRolla

me too, dont think royler has a chance
8/17/11 1:54 AM
ultimatestreetfighter

Chris - I'm interested to see him fight again. I don't understand why he keeps digging on Eddie. Eddie has never fought MMA his entire life. So it's not like he is an MMA fighter that won't fight him.

As a matter of fact, I challenge Dustin Pedroia to an MMA fight. He's a pussy if he doesn't take it.

i think he keeps digging on eddie because eddie and his fan boys try to make it seem like he is scared to "fight" eddie.

royler fights MMA. against tough guys like saku, genki, and kid yamamoto. he's willing to fight these guys knowing that he could easily get his ass kicked. in fact, he's gotten KO'd plenty of times. so i think it's silly that eddie and his goons try to imply that royler is "scared" of wrasslin him.

what happened with ADCC sounds like BUSINESS to me. royler felt he should get paid more for the fight. the promoters didn't agree. so no fight. happens all of the time. for eddie and his followers to imply that royler was "dicktucking" or scared is retarded. royler has always been willing to compete and fight. that is a lot more than can be said about eddie. i mean, what exactly has he done in competition since his run at ADCC almost a decade ago?
8/17/11 4:55 PM
Jason Chambers
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

INDK - So how much money is he being paid? Phone Post

All of it.
8/17/11 7:01 PM
Roidie McDouchebag

I'm interested to see him fight again. I don't understand why he keeps digging on Eddie. Eddie has never fought MMA his entire life. So it's not like he is an MMA fighter that won't fight him.

...because any martial artist who talks about how good their techniques are for MMA but won't fight in MMA is kind of a coward?
8/17/11 7:39 PM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/17/11 11:10 PM
BAMFPANCAKES

(biased because I train at a Royler School) but didn't Eddie Bravo accuse him of ducking him first? yes, yes he did.
8/18/11 1:07 AM
Mit
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ultimatestreetfighter -
Chris - I'm interested to see him fight again. I don't understand why he keeps digging on Eddie. Eddie has never fought MMA his entire life. So it's not like he is an MMA fighter that won't fight him.

i think he keeps digging on eddie because eddie and his fan boys try to make it seem like he is scared to "fight" eddie.

royler fights MMA. against tough guys like saku, genki, and kid yamamoto. he's willing to fight these guys knowing that he could easily get his ass kicked. in fact, he's gotten KO'd plenty of times. so i think it's silly that eddie and his goons try to imply that royler is "scared" of wrasslin him.

what happened with ADCC sounds like BUSINESS to me. royler felt he should get paid more for the fight. the promoters didn't agree. so no fight. happens all of the time. for eddie and his followers to imply that royler was "dicktucking" or scared is retarded. royler has always been willing to compete and fight. that is a lot more than can be said about eddie. i mean, what exactly has he done in competition since his run at ADCC almost a decade ago?
This koolaid is delicious. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.