UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm at mma fight pit event now.

8/13/11 6:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
discodrew
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks good.

they got a circular cage

http://t.co/HjqO3Pd

hope that works! I'll be doing updates and posting pics and some vids

if that pic didn't work this should

yfrog.com/h4wxnowj Phone Post
8/13/11 7:23 PM
TheThrill
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funny i was just lookin for the bears game tonight and came across this on ppv...for 10 bucks maybe,for 30 not a chance in hell
8/13/11 7:24 PM
RKing85
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2,000 PPV buys tops.
8/13/11 7:25 PM
discodrew
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

first fight just ended by stoppage due to injury.(knee) he got taken down and the ref pulled him off right away. Phone Post
8/13/11 7:25 PM
discodrew

RKing85 - 2,000 PPV buys tops.
if that. Phone Post
8/13/11 7:26 PM
discodrew

TheThrill - funny i was just lookin for the bears game tonight and came across this on ppv...for 10 bucks maybe,for 30 not a chance in hell
That's what I was telling them. 19.99 was what I told them Phone Post
8/13/11 7:29 PM
discodrew

Dead Again -  
witch one worked? Phone Post
8/13/11 7:32 PM
discodrew

Jamie Yager just tested the cage out. still rocking a fro Phone Post
8/13/11 7:36 PM
discodrew

Dead Again -
discodrew - 
Dead Again -  
witch one worked? Phone Post

I only tried the second one.
Okee cool Phone Post
8/13/11 7:37 PM
discodrew

Guy Youell vs. Conrad Padilla is up now Phone Post
8/13/11 8:06 PM
discodrew

Guy Youell vs Conrad Padilla

round 1

starts out with conrad swinging and guy seems to be looking for takedown ad get it. Guy Youell took Conrad Padilla back and was going for a rnc but Conrad got out and stood up. they threw some strikes and guy youell took Conrad back down I say 10-9 for guy youell

round 2

right away Conrad went in with 4 punch combos. and stunned guy after taking to many shots guy went in for the takedown and got the back of Conrad. guy is looking for the rnc again it looks close. Conrad got to his feet and started uploading punches they are exchanging and Conrad slips and guy rushes but it's the End of the round.
10-9 Conrad

round 3

it starts and the crowd screams for Conrad. seems like they are feeling each other out. Conrad is going in with jabs and leg kicks. guy shoots for the double and gets it but Conrad get right back up! Conrad accidentally hits guy below the belt so they stop it for now. last ten seconds they trade and conrad goes for the takedown but guy sprawls and the bell rings. a really close fight.
10-9 for Conrad

holy shit I was right.
Conrad Padilla defeats Guy Youell by unanimous decision 29-28 Phone Post
8/13/11 8:08 PM
discodrew

Jason Sampson vs. Josh Montoya up next Phone Post
8/13/11 8:13 PM
Kyle Cooley
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whenever it happens could you please post a quick synopsis of Junie's fight?
8/13/11 8:20 PM
discodrew

Jason Sampson vs. Josh Montoya

round 1

jason is pumped up and Josh seems calm
jason opens up with 3 hard leg kicks. jason got a takedown and is standing over Josh landing good shots but Josh gets back up and gets taking back down again jason goes for a armbar and gets the tapout. josh is pissed. and Jason is still undefeated at 8-0 now. Phone Post
8/13/11 8:21 PM
discodrew

Kyle Cooley - Whenever it happens could you please post a quick synopsis of Junie's fight?
I'll do round by round with the 4 main fights. Phone Post
8/13/11 8:23 PM
discodrew

Sean Spencer vs. Ali Hanjani up next Phone Post
8/13/11 8:32 PM
discodrew

Sean Spencer vs. Ali Hanjani

round 1
Sean starts with some good jabs and Ali fires back with a nice body kick and Sean drops Ali with a right and starts uploading but Ali gets his legs around him and locks in a triangle. Ali forces Sean to tap.
great fight! Phone Post
8/13/11 8:32 PM
discodrew

Dead Again -  Thanks for the updates discodrew.

Voted up.
anytime. :) Phone Post
8/13/11 8:34 PM
Pure
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't find who's on the broadcast for this.

Does anyone know?
8/13/11 8:35 PM
discodrew

it's break time cause they are going live soon!! Carlos condit and Keith jardine are here Phone Post
8/13/11 8:48 PM
discodrew

I need to get me a blue name. Phone Post
8/13/11 8:57 PM
discodrew

NarlyPersianDude - Dude how are you paying attention to the fights with all this typing, I type slow on the phone, but cool of you. You obviously are a real mma fan.
thanks man. and yeah I am. I just didn't see a play by play for this and thought I would do it for the true mma fans on here. Phone Post
8/13/11 9:02 PM
discodrew

Karyn Bryant is here. interviewing Carlos condit Phone Post
8/13/11 9:04 PM
discodrew

were live!!!! Phone Post
8/13/11 9:05 PM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checking it out now.  Nice production values.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.