UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Melendez VS Masvidal

8/13/11 7:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
skooter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you ask me, I think that right now these are the #1 and #2 lightweights on the planet. This will be FOTY without a doubt, just wait and see....
8/13/11 7:58 PM
Mr Sponge

Great fight but i got melendez by decision Phone Post
8/14/11 11:22 AM
skooter

Daaaaamn....

I think I mights ticked off a buncha Edgar fans......

With his BORING ASS BULLSH!T BOUNCING AROUND style!!!!
8/14/11 11:33 AM
Brett Rogers High Kick WTF II
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/14/11 1:17 PM
 Awesome matchup, both guys are killers. Melendez is more of a brawler, actually similiar to Henderson as a matter of fact - caring to fight from a low stance and embracing throwing the overhand right (with some success). Once someone's hurt he goes to finish - ex. Kawajiri. None the less, the guy is exciting as hell and always comes to bring it. Masvidal on the other hand is a technician. One of the best technical strikers at 155, I mean the beating he put on KJ Noons was fucking beatiful...not to mention Miami Hustle is a bad ass show. Anyway, I hope they put on a good fight for the fans - which I'm sure they will. 

8/14/11 1:08 PM
quickfix
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Melendez is going to brutalize him. He might have a brawling style but his wrestleboxing is out of this world. He controls fights and will control Masvidal.
8/14/11 1:22 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still want to see Melendez-Alvarez, that's a war
8/14/11 2:26 PM
ranier wolfcastle
955 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gil should take it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.