UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA LEGEND James Toney LOSES 44 lbs. UFC return?

8/15/11 11:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
frontrowbrian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.8countnews.com/news/125/ARTICLE/4343/2011-08-15.html

Slim and fit James Toney means business!

August 15th, 2011

Chubby James Toney no more!  The legendary James "Lights Out" Toney means business and based on the photograph that 8CN just got of him, it's true!  James Toney contacted 8CN this evening and confirmed that it was indeed him at a party in Los Angeles sporting a black tank top, looking like James Toney the body-builder. If the Klitshko's were scared to get into the ring with the old version, they will be scared to death to get into a boxing ring with him now.

Toney is 213lbs and looks like a machine!  Toney spoke to 8CN just moments ago, "You haven't seen anything yet.  I may even fight at cruiserweight."  Toney has been hitting the gym very hard after having a serious discussion with his wife and dad, "My wife and pops sat down with me and they told me to take my career serious."  By the looks of JT now, he listened to them.  8CN will keep you up to speed on the new version of James "Light's Out" Toney.

The NEW James Toney at 213 lbs

Read more articles by

8/15/11 11:09 PM
brahmabull81
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ken will shit himself if someone shows him this.
8/15/11 11:11 PM
Ryan Wood
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice to see him in better shape, but MMA legend? Come on dude you can troll harder than that.

Troll Hard
Troll Hard 2: Troll Harder
Troll Hard With A Vengeance
Live Free or Troll Hard
Troll Hard 24/7 (tentatively titled)
Funaki Masakatsu #1
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ken is up to 220 lbs FYI
frontrowbrian

now we KNOW Shamrock ain't showing up.

Let Toney fight Hershel Walker in STRIKEFORCE!

8/15/11 11:12 PM
frontrowbrian

Ryan Wood - Nice to see him in better shape, but MMA legend? Come on dude you can troll harder than that.

Troll Hard
Live Free or Troll Hard

Toney is a legend in pro sports. He competed in MMA thus making him a MMA Legend
8/15/11 11:12 PM
CajunPest
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael said they won't fight. He would never lie Phone Post
8/15/11 11:13 PM
RJJH
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - Ken is going to die.

this is the first thing I thought of. hahaha.
8/15/11 11:15 PM
chesty_1775

on juice again????
8/15/11 11:16 PM
tenchu
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't change the fact that, as a boxer, he is still a one-dimensional fighter having a limited set of tools (punching).
8/15/11 11:17 PM
Kid Salami
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He may be an idiot but good for him.  Thats alot of weight to drop.  Especially for a guy like Toney
8/15/11 11:20 PM
Ryan Wood
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian - 
Ryan Wood - Nice to see him in better shape, but MMA legend? Come on dude you can troll harder than that.

Troll Hard
Live Free or Troll Hard

Toney is a legend in pro sports. He competed in MMA thus making him a MMA Legend

By that logic, Michael Jordan is a baseball legend. When it's all said and done, if Toney has actually accomplished something in the sport, then sure, call him a legend. Until then, getting singled and choked doesn't exactly grant him that status.
8/15/11 11:22 PM
DPASQ

Is this is a real photo then that is tremendous! Good for Toney, he is a great shit talker but really a phenomenal boxer earlier in his career. It would be cool to see him in top form, boxing.
8/15/11 11:34 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Toney must think that if he goes into the fight looking EXACTLY like Kimbo, Shamrock will back out last minute. Phone Post
8/15/11 11:36 PM
frontrowbrian

Toney was a company guy for UFC. He sold the entire UFC 118 PPV by himself. No one was talking about Edgar/Penn 2. Randy wasn't talking much. Toney made that card. He had his entire purse taken away unfairly by the IRS. He's getting himself into shape. He deserves one more shot. He was a company man and delivered a ton of PPV buys.
8/15/11 11:41 PM
SexiestManAlive

CajunPest - Chael said they won't fight. He would never lie Phone Post
Makes sense to me Phone Post
8/16/11 12:19 AM
chaplinshouse
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana do not get conned AGAIN into giving him a payday. He's not serious about MMA, he's serious about another bullshit big payday.

He got paid what, a half mil last time? Anyone giving him props for dropping weight as he tries to con another payday must be lazy as fuck.

8/16/11 12:44 AM
OneSidedWar

Thread Title: "MMA Legend James Toney..."

Ummm.... I didn't know getting OWNED after flapping your lips constituted the term "MMA Legend"....

Maybe MMA hopeful....at best.
8/16/11 12:47 AM
ABE FROMAN

I like what I see there.
8/16/11 12:49 AM
southpaw86
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll never get this shit, it's your job to work hard in the gym...LITERALLY! Why are people colored so shocked when someone does just that? It amazes me how people like James Toney and Roy Nelson are even taken seriously. Next up: "Roy Nelson write diet book: NY Times best seller!!!" Phone Post
8/16/11 12:49 AM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimbo-bearded, Catholic Toney would knock Couture into space.
8/16/11 12:51 AM
frontrowbrian

Edited: 08/16/11 12:50 AM
grimsgrind - James Phony does not belong in MMA. However I would like to see him in a Boxing match with Kimbo Slice. Especially Kimbo coming off of an impressive knockout in under 10 seconds. It would be a hell of a fight to promote as well. Hmmm...

no commission would allow 72-6 Toney against 1-0 Simba Slice

8/16/11 12:52 AM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trt
8/16/11 12:56 AM
Markos
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian - 

Troll Hard
Live Free or Troll Hard

it doesnt work like that FRB
8/16/11 1:01 AM
mr nemo

The guy was a champion, he knows what it takes to get into fighting shape. Ken got outboxed by Tito for God's sake, this does not bode well for him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.