UnderGround Forums

Mississippi Underground >> Who would you rather ref your fight?

8/17/11 10:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you had your choice between any known referee in the state of MS, who would you want to be in charge of your fight?

I'm going with John Dixson. Not because he's my coach but because I don't feel like he'd get me killed. Some like to say Dixson let's the fights go too long, well no one has ever died under his watch...BOOM!!!
8/17/11 10:27 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't mean to spell killed right...shoulda been killt...
8/17/11 10:29 AM
Doo Doo

I didn't mean to spell killed right...shoulda been killt...
8/19/11 3:09 PM
John Harris
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doo Doo -  If you had your choice between any known referee in the state of MS, who would you want to be in charge of your fight?

I'm going with John Dixson. Not because he's my coach but because I don't feel like he'd get me killed. Some like to say Dixson let's the fights go too long, well no one has ever died under his watch...BOOM!!!
The legendary John Dixson.  It's not even close.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.