UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miller, Sadollah suspended indefinitely

8/17/11 11:08 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Jason Reinhardt; 30 days

Cole Miller; 30 days; right hand injruy

TJ O'Brien; indefinite; rib injury, splint of leg; must be cleared by physician

Alex Caceres; 30 days

Jimy Hetts; 30 days, head laceration

Kyle Noke; indefinite; knee strain, shoulder strain; must be cleared by physician

CB Dollway; indefinite; must be cleared by physician

Amir Sadollah; indefinite; must clear neuro exam

Duana Ludwig; indefinite; must clear neuro exam

Charles Oliveira; 30 days

Jim Miller; indefinite; must be cleared by physician

Ben Henderson; 30 days

Dan Hardy, 30 days

8/17/11 11:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Timtek
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kyle Noke; indefinite; knee strain, shoulder strain; must be cleared by physician

I was at the fights. Kyle looked he he had a hell of a lot worse than a strain. Herman had that heel hook SUNK.
8/17/11 11:40 AM
Willin
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timtek - 

I was at the fights. Kyle looked he he had a hell of a lot worse than a strain. Herman had that heel hook SUNK.

I understand it's a fight but did Herman really have to crank Kyle's knee as hard as he did? It seemed like he didn't give Noke an opportunity to tap after he rolled him. The submission looked sunk and I think Noke would've realized he wasn't going to get out of it and tapped prior to getting his knee mangled. Dick move by Ed Herman? Does he have no soul?
8/17/11 11:46 AM
human1ess

Fuck you
8/17/11 11:51 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Amir and Bang punched each other into Neuro exams?
8/17/11 11:54 AM
BigWilliam
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once again UG news takes a pretty mundane story and tries to make it sound like something big with the headline.
8/17/11 11:56 AM
Timtek

Chimonos Revenge - So Amir and Bang punched each other into Neuro exams?

Check out Ludwig post fight. http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103/vp/44144103#44141154

I'm sure Sadollah looked just as bad if not worse.
8/17/11 12:37 PM
quarcus
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin - 
Timtek - 

I understand it's a fight but did Herman really have to crank Kyle's knee as hard as he did? It seemed like he didn't give Noke an opportunity to tap after he rolled him. The submission looked sunk and I think Noke would've realized he wasn't going to get out of it and tapped prior to getting his knee mangled. Dick move by Ed Herman? Does he have no soul?

Note there is a shoulder strain too. That arm bar was sunk as well. Should he have loosened that up too, so he didnt strain his shoulder? Moron
8/17/11 12:53 PM
SteelyRes211
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin - 
Timtek - 

When it comes to submissions, you are responsible for your own safety. He could have tapped immediately, but he chose to try and escape. I'm sure that Noke is well aware of how dangerous the inverted heelhook is.
8/17/11 1:42 PM
sside maurice
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timtek - I was at the fights. Kyle looked he he had a hell of a lot worse than a strain. Herman had that heel hook SUNK.

This.

I don't know what was shown on the broadcast, but Noke was on the ground for quite a while after the fight ended, and it took 2 guys to help him up and out of the cage. Plus, Herman said that he heard it tear, so I assume he'll be out for awhile.
8/17/11 4:42 PM
kill joy
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin - 
Timtek - 

Noke had plenty of time to tap, the hell are you talking about? He chose not to, it's not like he didn't know what was happening.
8/17/11 5:08 PM
MuayTy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's too bad that noke got hurt but he had time to tap, he got caught in an inverted heelhook and tried to get out thee sub got cranked he should've tapped before he sustained damage
8/17/11 6:00 PM
japetto

Willin - 
Timtek - 

He had to crank, since Noke already showed he wasn't going to tap easily.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.