UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Fantasy Football Teams??

8/26/11 8:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caleb
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Campbell is the worst QB in football right now IMO. On top of that, he is on a terrible team.
8/26/11 9:02 AM
leglockfan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caleb - Campbell is the worst QB in football right now IMO. On top of that, he is on a terrible team.
Worse than John Beck?!?

Hehe I'll replace him if needed pretty quickly.

8/26/11 9:58 AM
caleb
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leglockfan - 
caleb - Campbell is the worst QB in football right now IMO. On top of that, he is on a terrible team.
Worse than John Beck?!?

Hehe I'll replace him if needed pretty quickly.

I forgot about him. Well.. nobody knows who the starter is in Washington. So Beck might not be.. it may be Grossman. Grossman is worse certainly worse than Campbell.
8/26/11 11:46 AM
leglockfan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hehe I just looked and Matt Hassleback, Andy Dalton, and Tavaris Jackson are still available

:)
8/26/11 12:58 PM
Gracie killar
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hassleback is your best option I think. Dalton and Jackson are uninspiring options.
8/26/11 3:04 PM
leglockfan

Gracie killar - Hassleback is your best option I think. Dalton and Jackson are uninspiring options.
He got picked off waiver wire this afternoon by someone else. David Garrard is out in his place now lol

I'll take my lumps with Campbell, I think I have enough firepower to win though

8/26/11 3:42 PM
Gracie killar
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks but yeah I think you have a playoff team there can't hurt to try and make some trade offers. Keep an eye on Blaine Gabbert might take over for Garrard sooner rather than later.
8/26/11 10:57 PM
leglockfan

Gracie killar - That sucks but yeah I think you have a playoff team there can't hurt to try and make some trade offers. Keep an eye on Blaine Gabbert might take over for Garrard sooner rather than later.
I am probably going to jump the gun and pick him up, I probably need a week to see who to drop though

8/28/11 3:41 PM
caleb

Guys, if you need a WR.. pick up Antonio Brown from Pitt. He has solidified the 3rd WR spot and if someone gets injured... he could easily move to the #2 spot. He is super fast and has great hands. I just dropped A.J. Green for him.
8/28/11 3:50 PM
Gracie killar

Just dropped Briscoe for him so I have Emmanuel Sanders and Brown I might drop sanders for somebody else.
8/28/11 4:09 PM
caleb

Very smart^^ Sanders is just coming back but will more than likely miss week 1 while his foot heals. Also, the way Antonio Brown is playing, Sanders won't be getting much playing time.
8/28/11 6:57 PM
Tre Mendez
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dang. I like your team more than I like mine. 12 team PPR. Starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 1 "flex" (any position). I had the second pick. I know my WR and TE are WEEEAAAK.

QB:
Peyton Manning
Jay Cutler
Chad Henne

RB:
Adrian Peterson
Maurice Jones-Drew
Peyton Hillis
Tim Hightower
Toby Gerhart
Rashad Jennings

WR:
Marques Colston
Jeremy Maclin
Danny Amendola
Braylon Edwards
Malcom Floyd
Mike Williams (Seattle)

TE:
Brent Celek
Zach Miller
8/29/11 7:47 AM
caleb

Tre Mendez -  Dang. I like your team more than I like mine. 12 team PPR. Starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 1 "flex" (any position). I had the second pick. I know my WR and TE are WEEEAAAK.

QB:
Peyton Manning
Jay Cutler
Chad Henne

RB:
Adrian Peterson
Maurice Jones-Drew
Peyton Hillis
Tim Hightower
Toby Gerhart
Rashad Jennings

WR:
Marques Colston
Jeremy Maclin
Danny Amendola
Braylon Edwards
Malcom Floyd
Mike Williams (Seattle)

TE:
Brent Celek
Zach Miller

You did awesome for a 12 team league. How did you manage to get AP, MJD, and Peyton Hillis in a 12 team league? You had to have some idiots playing in your league to pull that off.

Yes, you are weak at WR.. but you can trade away MJD for a stud type WR.. possibly Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings, Roddy White, Vincent Jackson, etc. You would still be fine at RB because you have Hightower and he is looking really good lately.

Otherwise you have a very solid team.
8/29/11 12:27 PM
Gracie killar

10 team keeper standard non ppr scoring had my draft last night. Before the draft I traded greg Jennings for Drew Brees.

Here's my team
Starters:
QB:Brees
WR:Fitz
WR:Vincent Jackson
WR:Mike Williams (tampa)
RB:Ryan Matthews
RB:Brandon Jacobs
TE:Jimmy Graham
K:Alex Henery
DEF:ATL

Bench
QB:Freeman
RB:Felix Jones
RB:Beanie Wells
RB:M.Tolbert
RB:D.Sproles
WR:Danny Amendola
WR:Robert Meachem

Teams pretty meh when it comes to depth but I was thinking of dropping Meachem for Antonio Brown. Any other thoughts would be appreciated.
8/29/11 1:13 PM
caleb

Gracie killar - 10 team keeper standard non ppr scoring had my draft last night. Before the draft I traded greg Jennings for Drew Brees.

Here's my team
Starters:
QB:Brees
WR:Fitz
WR:Vincent Jackson
WR:Mike Williams (tampa)
RB:Ryan Matthews
RB:Brandon Jacobs
TE:Jimmy Graham
K:Alex Henery
DEF:ATL

Bench
QB:Freeman
RB:Felix Jones
RB:Beanie Wells
RB:M.Tolbert
RB:D.Sproles
WR:Danny Amendola
WR:Robert Meachem

Teams pretty meh when it comes to depth but I was thinking of dropping Meachem for Antonio Brown. Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

I really like your team. QB and WR's are all studs. I would start Felix over both Ryan and Brandon. You are hurting a little on RB'S but all and all you have a kick ass team.
8/29/11 1:49 PM
Gracie killar

Probably going to roll with Beanie and Felix week 1 even if the boys play the jets on the road.
8/29/11 2:51 PM
Shane Sherk
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's my team. 12 person league, and EVERYONE knows their shit so it's next to impossible to end up with a super stacked team.

QB:
Josh Freeman
Kevin Kolb

RB:
Lesean McCoy
Matt Forte
Shonn Greene
Danny Woodhead

WR:
Calvin Johnson
Dwayne Bowe
Malcom Floyd
Mike Sims-Walker
Antonio Brown
Andre Roberts

TE:
Zach Miller
Dustin Keller
Tony Moeaki

D:
Ravens Defense

K:
Adam Vinateri

What do you guys think? I'm really scared of the Forte/Greene situation. I feel like I took on a little too much risk in my drafting.
8/29/11 4:02 PM
caleb

Gracie killar - Probably going to roll with Beanie and Felix week 1 even if the boys play the jets on the road.

Yeah, Beannie has a great match up at home against Carolina. If he plays like shit.. then he is getting benched the rest of the year. Ha! Seriously, he should do very well.

I'm a little nervous with starting Felix against New York in New York, but that dude is on fire lately and is a big part of the offense. He could possibly take a screen pass to the house. I wouldn't doubt it.. I'm starting him.
8/29/11 4:09 PM
caleb

Shane Sherk - Here's my team. 12 person league, and EVERYONE knows their shit so it's next to impossible to end up with a super stacked team.

QB:
Josh Freeman
Kevin Kolb

RB:
Lesean McCoy
Matt Forte
Shonn Greene
Danny Woodhead

WR:
Calvin Johnson
Dwayne Bowe
Malcom Floyd
Mike Sims-Walker
Antonio Brown
Andre Roberts

TE:
Zach Miller
Dustin Keller
Tony Moeaki

D:
Ravens Defense

K:
Adam Vinateri

What do you guys think? I'm really scared of the Forte/Greene situation. I feel like I took on a little too much risk in my drafting.

I think for a 12 team league you did very well. Good job on grabbing Freeman. You managed to get Mccoy and megatron which are #1's. Good pickup with Antonio Brown. I think he is going to be a bigtime sleeper. Forte is going to have a rough year, but Shon Greene should do real well. He will be getting the rock most of the time and I think the Jets have gotten a little better on offense with the addition of Plax. Everyone is underestimating h
8/29/11 4:18 PM
Gracie killar

I as well like your team shane, if you are in a ppr league then your backs are pretty damn good. Forte and Mccoy will catch a lot of passes this season. I am with Caleb Brown is a sleeper no doubt.
8/29/11 8:28 PM
da Vinci 81
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright, here's my 12 team keeper league team from the draft last night. It's PPR.

QB:
Rodgers
Kolb

RB:
Rice
McFadden
Wells
Reggie Bush

WR:
Fitzgerald
Wallace
Manningham
Britt
Amendola
Julio Jones
Brandon Tate

TE:
Jared Cook

D:
Jets

K:
Matt Bryant

Overall I'm pretty happy with my team. The only slight concern is TE but I've heard good things about Cook so I'm not too worried. Definitely some boneheaded picks by other people in my league though.
8/29/11 8:30 PM
da Vinci 81
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I'm going to drop Tate right away since I've heard nothing good about him through pre-season. I'm a pats fan so I took him just for the hell of it at the end.
8/29/11 9:01 PM
caleb

Sorry to hear you like the Pats. You did great for a 12 team league. You got the too QB, top 3 RB, and 2 stud WR's along with some solid WR's. Bravo.

Dropping Ben Tate would be very wise. Did anyone draft Antonio Brown in your league? No? Go grab him quick.
8/29/11 10:35 PM
leglockfan

I drafted in my third league tonight ... 2 of the teams dropped so it was a 10 man league with the same people as before just different order.  For the Jackson pick it was him or Michael Turner and I can fuck with a co-worker with Steven because that is his favorite player and he was 1 pick behind me lol 

I drafted at 8th:
Rd 1. Arian Foster 
Rd 2. Steven Jackson 
Rd 3. Frank Gore
Rd 4. Miles Austin
Rd 5. Brandon Lloyd
Rd 6. Mario Manningham
Rd 7. Anquan Boldin
Rd 8. Mike Tolbert
Rd 9. Sam Bradford
Rd 10. Lee Evans BAL
Rd 11. Zach Miller
Rd 12. Jets Def
Rd 13. Rashad Jennings JAC
Rd 14. Ben Tate HOU
Rd 15. Cadillac Williams 
Rd 16. Garrett Hartley kicker

Should be a good shot at winning. 
8/29/11 11:01 PM
da Vinci 81

caleb - Sorry to hear you like the Pats. You did great for a 12 team league. You got the too QB, top 3 RB, and 2 stud WR's along with some solid WR's. Bravo.

Dropping Ben Tate would be very wise. Did anyone draft Antonio Brown in your league? No? Go grab him quick.

lol, yeah I get a lot of heat cheering for the pats. I'm actually a little choked I got the Jets D for that reason. I didn't want them but couldn't pass it up when it came my way.

Yeah Brown is still available but I've already got Wallace. Not sure if I really want two receivers from the same team...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.