UnderGround Forums

North Carolina Underground >> Dues for Forged Fitness in Raleigh/Cary?

8/22/11 6:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
superdave08402
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anybody out there train at Forged Fitness in either Raleigh or Cary? Can anyone tell me how much are the monthly dues for one program? (I'm referring to the martial arts classes there.)
8/22/11 7:56 PM
superdave08402

I forget to add the enrollment fee also. Please include this amount as well. Thank You
8/24/11 9:34 PM
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phone: (919) 877-7448
email: info@forgednc.com

I am betting that would be the best way to find out what you are looking for.
8/25/11 4:03 PM
runbkk
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saunders BJJ in Durham > Forged Fitness IMO
http://www.saundersbjj.com/joomla1/home-durham-nc
8/25/11 11:12 PM
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you have trained extensively at both?
8/27/11 9:57 AM
superdave08402

Thanks for the info. I like that Saunders posts its prices on its web page. Forged Fitness makes you come in, and take a free class, you actually get a free week, before they discuss monthly dues with you.
8/27/11 9:59 AM
stlnl2

I like that he does that as well. I dont know the ins and the outs of the business though, and I suspect the "average" consumer who has zero idea what BJJ even is tends to price shop, so alot of folks dont post that sort of info.
8/29/11 9:01 AM
Rick Screeton
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in that area.. go to www.sommaigym.com

8/29/11 9:04 AM
stlnl2

Why? Forged has the better BJJ and MMA by far......I dont know prices though, so maybe Sommai is cheaper?
9/1/11 7:59 AM
Rick Screeton
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares about price? Op asked about martial arts classes. Sommai has great program at a great price. Phone Post
9/1/11 8:10 AM
Rick Screeton

Out of curiosity. Who are their Ufc, strikeforce and ifl vets that train out if there? It says on their Webpage they have them Phone Post
9/1/11 9:08 AM
stlnl2

Rodney Wallace and Tim Kennedy used to train there a good bit. Rodney still goes there from time to time. Tim got stationed in Texas. But I dont know who else they may mean.

I asked about price for the simple reason, Sommai has a MT program, and everything else pales vastly in comparison to Forged regarding the level of experience of the people teaching.
9/4/11 5:46 PM
MrMuayThai83

stlnl2...have you trained at both gyms or is your opinion based on looking at the websites?
9/4/11 6:29 PM
stlnl2

I Can say my opinion isnt based on looking at websites or training at both gyms. It has more to do with practical experience with people do are trainers at both locations. Not every person training (I have no experience with either set of locations kickboxing programs), but I can of course comment directly on the difference in level of grappling/MMA.
9/4/11 7:19 PM
superdave08402

If possible, can somebody who knows the amount of dues for Forged, please post the numbers, for the benefit of those who are interested.
9/4/11 7:20 PM
superdave08402

I heard around $120/month, and that there is a sign-up fee also. Somebody please confirm.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.